Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: When the Team Constantly under-deliver...

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Form is something that i think it is somehow written in your player's genes. If player has constantly bad form, you can't change it whatever you do. I've tried with blue boosters, position changing (for MC's), contract renewal (to increase wage), increase win bonus... Nothing worked. .
    I used to subscribe to this idea but I recently was working to develop a very skilled young MC fast trainer over several seasons and was very frustrated to see him deliver form in the 4-5 range. I decided to sell him and then miraculously he started to pull a form of 7'all of a sudden - and he's stayed there. He even delivered an 8 in an important match earlier thus week. Of course, i am overjoyed.

I am still figuring out these patterns as players develop, but I would caution against necessarily assuming a player can't change his spots.

Another thing is - do you also notice that you have a very good consistent team, then you go and buy ONE new player and suddenly your other players stop playing. Your new player gets a decent match rating (match rating are given out "randomly" btw), but your striker suddenly stops scoring and your winger stops assisting.

When you bench the fella, your team is back in business.

Maybe there is such thing as team "mojo". LOL.
    Rocksweden likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by besssss View Post
    **** you looser , i didnt offend u
    Instead of realizing that you actually were stupid and should have been quiet, you prove a second time that you are a moron with stupid ideas. ill bet that you will confirm it with a 3rd time. geeez

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksweden View Post
    I play offensive style, through the middle, short passes, press on my own half/whole pitch, no counter attacks, no offside.
    Attacking should go with press whole pitch- i usually use mixed passing just so i can't make anything wrong haha..
    If u get any players constantlly getting Ratings of 5-6 and stikers lower than 8 then just replace them.

You could come up with a defensive formation or maybe try V style formations down both flanks ?^^ get a decent AML/R and go for 451Vstyle, works good as plan B for me.
    The higer level u get the harder the competition is ;D Less inactive players, more managers with exp.. yep, u got to work it out urself, i don't think anyone could tell ya what exactlly you doin wrong cause none knows how exactlly topeleven engine works

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Pro
    Νο matter what, if you have to lose you will lose. Not the morale/condition, not the formation will change that.
    Fotos from my today cup game. This is not unprecedented...these troll matches happens lately 1-2 times a week!!!

When the Team Constantly under-deliver...-screenshot_5.jpg

When the Team Constantly under-deliver...-screenshot_14.jpg

happenes once in 20 games for me, i just pray its not an immportant game ;D

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Pro
    once in 20 games!!! lucky u!! Do you want to post now 20 troll games like this one??
    The other days I played with someone that have his team abandoned.. They come to my home to play only 9 players...the others added from the server. At the DMC place was a AMC. I lost 2-3. Guess who was the Man of the Game with a 9 rating!!!!! :P
    My point is...dont waste your time to find the correct formation, or the super duper player. Nothing counts. This game is like poker. Νο rules for win. Everything is possible. Get used to!!
    Last edited by Nikose; 11-27-2014 at 10:29 PM.

I believe this too. Definitely like poker and favours the token spenders. If you spend money on tokens and you lose matches with your new players that are many times replacing the old throughout many seasons and you lose, this doesn't encourage you to play the game further. Stop spending and nordeous fuks you off. I was dominate until I stopped getting tokens a quarter way in season 4 which I'm in now. I only spent to get one striker rating 43 average probably 30 for level 4 managers. Now I'm losing to sides with same average team rating. I lost 6-1 to a team with same quality and I used a counter formation from this site forums. Sometimes I feel watching the match is worse. The last match i didn't see as time was stupid and I won't 3-0. The odd thing was i looked in a hour later and my players hadn't lost any condition??? Also if I have played lesser teams maybe where manager are no longer present and I win substantially my players rating still hangs around 7.
    Why are we all playing this and not a proper management game on a pc?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12