Thread: Season 8 fixes

Season 8 fixes

How can any weak team beat a stronger team ???

Usually they score more goals than you , not very helpful I know but true ! If you find the answer let us all know lol and good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Quote Originally Posted by stevicarrigan View Post
    How can any weak team beat a stronger team ???
    How would they frustrate you to the point you consider buying scoutrs?

And how would they motivate managers who don't really care for the game?

Win-win situation for them.

deleted/ wrong thread
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 8 fixes-3333.jpg  
    Last edited by seanmeg; 11-27-2014 at 05:13 AM.

Why you all expect to always win against weak teams and lose to stronger teams ? uhhhh.. this isnt math, this is topeleven.
    You would prefer if games were decided only on Quality of starting 11? then whats the point of playing ?
    You won't get an answer and i don't expect you to answer my questions aswell..Just think about it and keep it for yourself kkbyethx.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

How?

1. Weaker team scored more goals
    2. Stronger team didn't score enough
    3. Weaker team's goalkeeper saved shots
    4. Weaker team's defenders threw their body to block shots
    5. Stronger team jst had a T11 off day

As someone had rightly said, if this was a chase to be the team that has the highest quality player and this was really the secret of winning T11, then Nordeus would make more money than they do atm. Everyone would be rushing to buy tokens and fill their team with the highest quality players, after all 49 > 48.9.

But it is not purely about 49 being bigger than 48.9. And yes Nordeus do program some ****ty logic to "push" or "urge" you and I to spend money, but that is expected as this is a business. However, I do believe there will be troll result or results jst to 1) Make it competitive and 2) execute desired "push".

Compare two players at 59Q, same age but different price and wage. One will do better than the other and one will be a dud. A 40Q player could outperform the 59Q player, I'm sure.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T