Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Upgrading youth facilities

Academy players - love them...as long as they cost 18T or less
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

I am new to this game and i didn't receive any youth players yet so i don't know the process of signing a youth player so i have a question , you have to pay token to sign an youth ? At any level of the academy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Radu Radulescu View Post
    I am new to this game and i didn't receive any youth players yet so i don't know the process of signing a youth player so i have a question , you have to pay token to sign an youth ? At any level of the academy ?
    At any level you will get:-
    1. One free youth, 2*
    2. Token youth, 12-24T, 3* or 4*

The token youth will be a fast trainer and 80% chance of being a very good player. The free one will be useful as a sub but will not be too consistent. Usually signed to sell, earn money.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Dreamer
    When the academy isn't max level the token-free player could be 1* but still very close to 2*

I believe a max level academy could still spawn a 1* but not entirely sure.

On lower levels where you usually can get quality players for fair prices it could make even sense to upgrade the youth facility such that you get the youth late in the season. So you sign the free one in order to decrease your teams quality and get an easier cup draw.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12