Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Really hate the transfer system

I read some admin saying "please don't think we are a bunch of greedy businessmen" out of nowhere...

No, businessmen are not a group of smart whizkids making a fortune with a questionable football manager / scheme sponsored by phishing companies like Supersonic Ads, Matomy, "jewel companies" , among several companies black listed in many countries and servers.
    Last edited by Celtic; 12-01-2014 at 07:18 AM.

Famous
    I think the auction markets in different servers are different. For the market I face, only the players close to advancing quality to next star attaching attention and are relatively difficult to sell. But in general 4-5 tokens are required. Sometimes, 1 or 2 tokens are ok. For those players just reached new star level, almost no one will get them in auction market.

If only 1 token is consumed for participating each auction, I believe that each auction will take hundreds of rounds to complete. Then it may become a competition of time instead of tokens or money. I prefer the current market even though I only have 35 tokens per season.

Lvl 1 to 16, so far I have one average bought players with 3 tokens. There are occasions when I feel the need to go to 10 but very rarely as I stop after 4 or 5.

I guess I am on one of those "regular" TMs.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Dreamer
    I bought 3 18y and 2 19y (two4* three5*) for 5 tokens at the beginning of this season, two are decent trainer.

If you don't want to waste tokens bid wars then don't, you just underestimated how much other players are going to spend, no more no less.
    When you don't have the budget bid the cheaper players.

If you spend 50 tokens in a bid war and didn't win don't come here and complain about it, it was YOUR DECISION to continue. Nobody was forcing you to use your tokens.

Years ago my brother wants a 18y 5*, seeing others are also bidding I told him 20 tokens minimum to win which may or may not worth it, it did go to the round twenties although he did win and that player became the center spot of his team for many seasons.

It is a manager game and everything is about management. If you don't learn from your mistakes you will never improve and only limitless amount of tokens can make up for your bad decisions.

Idk what you guys doing... i've re-newed 4 of my teams with brand new 5* players.. toook about 20tokens to sing 10players for each team Uh...
    4 are completly done, gotta fix other 2 but they'r just fine for now
    And yea.. those are 28T/Season teams.
    Last edited by BeckStar; 12-02-2014 at 10:07 AM.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Idk what you guys doing... i've re-newed 4 of my teams with brand new 5* players.. toook about 20tokens to sing 10players for each team Uh...
    Not in some servers.

You're lucky it's not yours. For now.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Not in some servers.

You're lucky it's not yours. For now.
    6am, only some Thai guys are on... if u can get up that early few times in the month u'll be just fine.. I've seen some crazy token wars for players that are not worth it too.. it's all about how you spend your tokens.. and when
    If there are 2 DC/DR expiring in same time.. one is 63Q and the other is 64Q, same price/age and everything i'll go for the 63Q one and get it with 2 tokens instead of wasting 30tokens for the 64Q guy.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

BeckStar... I've been playing for 21 seasons now and I always did that, looking for players early. But they changed it.

I'm telling you it's not the same.

Any player ending in 4,3,2,1, or 0 is going over 10, because, like I said, there's only one short market for many servers now.

It's a new strategy they are testing. I've seen token wars for 31 years' old players with quality 121.

Thats strange when i bid almost no-one bid with me
    I Miss that achievement go till 50 rounds =)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    Thats strange when i bid almost no-one bid with me
    I Miss that achievement go till 50 rounds =)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I agree.. I had so many tokens I started to purchase green packs for them because of power training.. I really miss bidding wars on my server no.121 :/

On day 1 I have got 11 NGE players for 20 Tokens only ...

And I am also thinking to get Juventus kit for my friend and gift it to him to achieve that "gifting official item achievement" ...
    my server is dead.... but it works vice=versa ... I need to put players 10 times for sale to sell him .. and he is like 20 years old NGE with corner kick ability ! damn it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast