Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Is Scout List Exclusive?

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Singapore/Indonesia
    Posts
    155

    Is Scout List Exclusive?

    I believe the Scout list is not exclusive to each Manager.

    Eg: This morning I saw a 24 yo 6 star DMC/DMR with CKS (newly listed)
    I was contemplating; This afternoon he was gone.
    Season 14 - Level 14

    League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

  2. #2
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,870
    Scout list is updated every 4 days.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  3. #3
    Dreamer Joshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dieburg
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by boblim130 View Post
    I believe the Scout list is not exclusive to each Manager.

    Eg: This morning I saw a 24 yo 6 star DMC/DMR with CKS (newly listed)
    I was contemplating; This afternoon he was gone.
    that was also what spyros said in his thread..
    but are you sure he was newly listed?
    my scout list is updated today but not yesterday
    so i think what you saw is a player on an old list (today morning in your timezone - before maintenance) and then got out from your list after being updated today (today afternoon in your timezone - after maintenance)

    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Scout list is updated every 4 days.
    are you sure? we've been experiencing scout list being updated two days in a row..
    i would like to think that the day is also random but only 8 update times in a season..

  4. #4
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    176
    last season, on first day i saw a high rated gk scout w/ one on one ability. i wanted to buy him but i only had 49 tokens. so i waited on the second day to buy him. but he is no longer in the scout list. he should still be there if scout list is exclusive, because updated scout list will only be done on day 3 or 4, not on day 2. there was no mail that scout list was updated on that day also.

  5. #5
    Dreamer Joshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dieburg
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    last season, on first day i saw a high rated gk scout w/ one on one ability. i wanted to buy him but i only had 49 tokens. so i waited on the second day to buy him. but he is no longer in the scout list. he should still be there if scout list is exclusive, because updated scout list will only be done on day 3 or 4, not on day 2.
    not if the update times is random throughout season which i'm afraid that's the case

    i don't object to this shared scout list hypothesis
    if auction list is shared so it's not hard to think that scout list is also shared
    but in order to be certain we need to make sure by checking the news
    if there is news that day that says you have new scout list, then we cannot prove this hypothesis

    and also one more thing, if you buy scout today, then tomorrow there's gonna be another player filling that gap right?
    but if your scout list is shared between many managers, i would think that your list should be empty and updated more often..
    Last edited by Joshiko; 02-22-2013 at 06:43 AM.

  6. #6
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    You won't get a proper answer unless you ask Nordeus.

    I don't think it is because it says your team's name on the player page.


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  7. #7
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,870
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    that was also what spyros said in his thread..
    but are you sure he was newly listed?
    my scout list is updated today but not yesterday
    so i think what you saw is a player on an old list (today morning in your timezone - before maintenance) and then got out from your list after being updated today (today afternoon in your timezone - after maintenance)



    are you sure? we've been experiencing scout list being updated two days in a row..
    i would like to think that the day is also random but only 8 update times in a season..
    Thats wierd, you can send a message to support and you will see, I don't know what to tell you.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  8. #8
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Singapore/Indonesia
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    not if the update times is random throughout season which i'm afraid that's the case

    i don't object to this shared scout list hypothesis
    if auction list is shared so it's not hard to think that scout list is also shared
    but in order to be certain we need to make sure by checking the news
    if there is news that day that says you have new scout list, then we cannot prove this hypothesis

    and also one more thing, if you buy scout today, then tomorrow there's gonna be another player filling that gap right?
    but if your scout list is shared between many managers, i would think that your list should be empty and updated more often..
    You are right. The moment you buy a scout, he is replaced by another immediately.
    I believe Scouts list is shared by a few managers, not all managers in the same server
    Season 14 - Level 14

    League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

  9. #9
    Addicted Spyros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    579
    Quoted from an older thread I opened.... I still remember this player.... perfect in every aspect for any team out there...
    Oh well Nordeus lost 50 tokens from me on this occasion.

    Woke up this very morning to find out my scout list was renewed for the third time this season already.
    This wasnt my only surprise. I saw the ultimate Lionel Messi model player on it......lvl 59 (at my lvl this means 4/5 to next orange star).
    He was a 22 years old AML - AMC - AMR with shadow striker ability !!!!

    At that point I loled to myself because I needed a good AMC, thanked the Lord and since I had the tokens I was one click away from buying him. Then again I thought to myself " why should you hurry with it, hes gonna stay there for around 3 days, think it over man, dont be hasty, you can always buy him later dude" , I shut down my pc with a smile and went to work.

    Such a big mistake of me....After I got back home a couple hours ago, he wasnt there anymore, so my guess is someone else (but not me, sigh) snatched him quick......

    What you guys think about it ? were you aware of this thing ???

    For me it starts to be cool again,sooner or later I will have my changes again to another uber scout, only thing that shocked me was that I ve been caught by big surprise to return home and see him gone..... Had no idea I share my scout list with other managers....
    I dont need to ask a dev anymore.
    It is a fact scout list is not exclusive
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece


    League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2




    Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

  10. #10
    Dreamer Joshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dieburg
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Thats wierd, you can send a message to support and you will see, I don't know what to tell you.
    but how can you explain this?

    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ird-scout.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast