Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there a handicap?

Hmmm good point there but when I checked back they were different players every time, and just to update you I suffered another injury last match and lost 3-2 LMAO!!!!!

Are you using hard tackling?

Nope, never use it. I find it too risky for any game. Here is another update , just lost to the bottom team exactly 1-0 yet again after dominating the shot tally...is it time to give up? there's clearly something here out of my control.

Prepare auto-subs and stop watching games for some days or weeks.

Does miracles.

Thanks for the suggestion but I finished bottom of the league...thanks Nordeus for all the hate and making my efforts pointless after putting a lot of effort into this game. I can't beat a single team above me and every team with lower ratings can beat me...Geee thanks for this seemingly balanced system.

P.S. How do I submit bug reports, I want to show them my season so they can fix the game!!!!!
    Last edited by Aaron Briffa-Savage; 01-10-2015 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Forgot to ask

Is there a handicap?-wtf.jpg

Why is this allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Briffa-Savage View Post

Why is this allowed?
    Because most people no nothing about a football formation, so they let people use bizarre formations and win.

Try and tick the
    *Force counterattacks
    *choose man-to-man-mark. Is there a handicap?-screen-shot-2015-01-20-10.08.28-am.jpgIs there a handicap?-screen-shot-2015-01-20-10.08.32-am.jpgIs there a handicap?-screen-shot-2015-01-20-10.08.55-am.jpg
    *mixed your passing.
    *hard attacking and tackling style-Hard.
    you may change your formation to 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-2-1. that's what i use and it helps alot...... though am in levl three and in level 2 i almost unlock the Triple achievement but i lost the finals in champions league.. This season lvl3 am working on the triple again...
    Though am facing lots of injury crisis this season but yet my team can just stop tra.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12