Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a handicap?

Question Is there a handicap?

I just feel the game is skewed to make me lose atm, I dominated every season but now I get some really unusual results. I lose just to the bottom of the table all the time, I don't get promoted by one point, all the formations which other teams win with against the same team I so handily lose by a single goal. I had a run of 17 promotions in a row but now I cannot win at all. Am I just winging or does the game have some issues all of a sudden? P.S. I had 2 sending offs and lost a third to double bookings in my last game against a team who is 13th and lost 2-1 after dominating the game.

this can happen sometime, maybe your q is very close to everyone else in the league, or we need screenshots or your formations and tactics
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Is there a handicap?-myteam.jpg

Thanks for having a look, just to give you an update in the last game my team suffered yet another injury and lost 1-0

I thought this might help you.

Is there a handicap?-3-5-2.jpg

Is there a handicap?-orders2.jpg
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 01-02-2015 at 10:34 PM.

Thanks i'll give it a try...

That seem to work well but as per usual I was 2-1 up then suffered yet another injury and ended up drawing 2-2, is it normal to have suffered 4-5 injury within 6 games. Is top eleven punishing me for doing well? Do i need to put loads of money in to lift the handicap?
    Last edited by Aaron Briffa-Savage; 01-03-2015 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Briffa-Savage View Post
    I just feel the game is skewed to make me lose atm
    Just quit for some days. It's useless to keep trying when you are given a losing streak. Watching games is also pointless. Been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Briffa-Savage View Post
    That seem to work well but as per usual I was 2-1 up then suffered yet another injury and ended up drawing 2-2, is it normal to have suffered 4-5 injury within 6 games. Is top eleven punishing me for doing well? Do i need to put loads of money in to lift the handicap?
    What condition do your players start with? You might be having a bad streak with injuries.

I do not train them very often, they're condition is always maxed out, I did not mean for this to be a whinge post it's just frustrating that I can get around the champions league every season, now I cant win a single game...something drastically has changed and I would love to help nordeus to rectify this issue.

Is it the same players getting injuries?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast