Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Top11 league matchmaking - you blew it this season.

Thumbs up Top11 league matchmaking - you blew it this season.

My new league season is totally messed up. 10 out of 14 teams are half to full team of scouts. Rest 4 teams have an average of 2, maybe 3 stars of quality, which makes absolutely no sense.

As I tank seasons, I waited for this one to have my chances on the title. I can compete against 4-5 equal or superior opponents, but with 10 scout teams against mine, I think I ll pass.

Just found out Nordeus excluded tanking from the game, therefore there is no point into keep playing top11 football manager anymore:

Dear managers,

The new Season has started and with it we have implemented some improvements in the game!

One of the biggest requests from our community is to watch and support all friends' matches and we have made our first step towards achieving this goal! This change is very big and we will need some time to tweak everything so we may need more than one season to finalize it but we are working hard on finishing everything as fast as possible. Unfortunately in some cases it was impossible to keep all your Top Eleven friends in the game, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. It might also happen that at the moment you do not see fixtures of some of your Facebook friends that you could see before, this should be temporarily and we hope that once this feature is done you won’t have this issues any more.

Our team has been working on the League scheduling system in order to improve your experience. It is not always possible to have exact number of managers on the same level to form the League. But that is our goal
    so now we may sometimes promote users who didn’t finished in the first 7. By promoting them we are creating a League where all managers are on the same level, where they all see same players in auctions and where they all have the same chances for success.

Thank you all for being with us and thank you for your valuable feedback! Please feel free to write to us and tell us what you think.

In case you notice any other technical problem please contact our support here: support.nordeus.eu

Good luck in the new season!

So first they blow the whole league matchmaking system and on top of this they promote your team against your will.
    Nordeus if any player chooses to stay for his own reasons in same level, it is his right to do so. Removing this option is like telling us that you choose when are we going to play top11. Well not gonna happen.

I have been playing / been around in forum since late 2012. Lots of fun times. Well seems every good thing eventually comes to an end ... it just feels bitter when instead of choosing to go, you are being forced to.

I would like to say bye to all my forum buddies since I wont bother anymore playing something that has stopped being entertaining. GL and keep having fun folks in whatever you choose to do
    Celtic and reddeviljohn like this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Rookie
    Tanking is our only defense against pay to win players.
    If they remove that we have zero chance.
    I guess they are hoping that more people will buy scouts. I think they forgot there is other games out there.

If a league have uneven number of players just add a bot, there is thousands of them already.
    Let us play our game the way we like it.
    Same with adding skillpoints, I don't need your help to add skillpoints.

Nordeus remember internet is full of games, you are not alone.
    Stefano Icecuber likes this.

Once there was a social network called Hi5.

It had millions of users.

They started messing around too.

I support that promotion should have a voluntarily aspect. I am sad that good players last 1, 2 or maximum 3 seasons. Because the quality leaps between levels are just too big.

I think the word voluntarily is mis-used and/or incorrect.

There are rules, and nowhere does it say that promotion is voluntary or a voluntary aspect.

You might say "calculated non-promotion" instead.

If they are going to base the game on real leagues and rules, then they should not modify the game to promote teams that are placing last in a league, regardless of level/skill.

Tanking is really the only way to compete without buying tokens. As soon as they remove this possibility, many manager will quit. This of course is a huge loss for Nordeus as they lose legitimate teams to compete with tokenbuyers. It means more bot teams and less actual competition.

Sucks for Nordeus to make stupid decisions just for a few more tokens...

I agree Sully. The real asset of this game are the managers thats runs teams just for the beauty of the game. They are the ones that drives the community, create guides, give tips & tricks, share knowledge and experiance. And what drives them is that the game can be played in many different ways.

Nordeus, please promote the possibility to manage successful teams in as many different ways as possible!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hey Spyros
    If you still like playing the game, why don't you take over a lower lv team.
    Starting from the beginning, an experienced player like you, should have a great career.
    I can see (from other comments) that Nordeus doesn't support much, players on higher levels - especially non T buyers/farmers.
    Spyros likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hi Giorgos my friend.

I understand your suggestion but its not about me being a manager, it is about the specific team that I loved to manage. I am attached very much to my team, I have spent many hours coaching live matches, power training, even babysitting for its needs.

So not going to pick another team. I am retiring during current season, since I am experienced enough to know Nordeus wont change their mind over this new fiasco they have presented us with.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    If they are going to base the game on real leagues and rules, then they should not modify the game to promote teams that are placing last in a league, regardless of level/skill. ...
    I think they are not promoting LAST place so much as 8th & 9th. Mostly 8th, as far as Ive noticed anyway...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I think they are not promoting LAST place so much as 8th & 9th. Mostly 8th, as far as Ive noticed anyway...
    There is people that claim that happen to them. http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ough-****.html
    I've seen other posts about it also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast