Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Why is my team so bad this season?

Same here - I suspect the NGE has been tweaked to offer lower Q teams a higher handicap. basically if you got scouts or above - dont even bother competing this season - it is rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by djtrindle View Post
    I was starting to wonder if it was just me. My team, which has the highest rating in my league, is 4-1-3 and in eighth place. I attend every match, I train my guys diligently, I game-plan my formation against each opponent, my starting XI always have >90 Morale and >97 Condition... and then it's "[Midfielder] makes a mistake! He gives the ball away!"

Actually, my defense in today's league game came up with a new way to screw up: drawing a yellow card in the box in the 90th minute of a tied game. Oof.

I'm starting to suspect that Nordeus has increased the variance in the RNG engine. If it were just happening to me, I'd figure "Enh, bad luck, not my month," but when there's a multi-page thread about it, I think we're seeing fat tails on the random-number distribution. There's no way I should ever lose to cellar-dwellers whose players are 15 points worse than mine in a world where it's important that skill levels and formations and condition and morale are in my favor. So I think -- especially compared to previous seasons -- it's *not* as important, and the RNG has become a much bigger piece. In which case it's a lot less compelling to make sure I nurture a good team, and attend matches, and buy good players.

Or! Maybe we're just having a bad first third, and everything will straighten out soon. Fingers crossed, right?
    dudapples likes this.

me too Had the same prob.
    But i think I've slvd it.U hav to find the formation which suits ur team best. In my case, I've always used 451 v since my 1st season. It helped me to finish the season decently for the past 8 seasons. But from the beginning of season 9,it just didn't work well. Then i changed to 4132 .it helped me to promote from cup playoff. Also my league leader's
    only defeat is against me, using this formation
    My team rating is 61 .i lost to an opponent whose team rating is 52 and he didn't even watch it(me using 451v) .then I've defeated him using 4132.I've got 5 draws and 1 loss in my first 11 league games.

I've brought this defensive midfielder rated 64 (just bit lesser to scout ratings )age 27 free kick splst. he was performing worse wen playd as 1st 11.then i placed him in subs. Switched him rarely. Recently he converted a free kick .form change from 'too bad' to 'OK'

Rookie
    Last couple of games have been very interesting, i was 3rd in league, 2 points behind #1 and i had two very easy game in front of me against #13 and #14

This is what happen...

Why is my team so bad this season?-maresko.jpg

My AMR is nordeus player he never had a 5 before.
    My DR have never had a 5 before. Lowest every before was one 6 rating
    My 5* DC is a new player but he have never had below 6 before. Now he got 4!?
    My DMC is just ****ed up avg above 7 last season and he got avg 5 this season, he is 21 years old...

Next game

Why is my team so bad this season?-liverpool.jpg

My 5* DC have never had a 5 before, he is around 7,5 in avg.
    My 5* MC have never had a 5 before.
    My DMC is just ****ed up avg above 7 last season and he got avg 5 this seaon, he is 22 years old...
    My AML is a new buy he have never had a 5 before he is 18 year old and worth 11 mil, good numbers in league 6. His avg have been very close to 8.

Low rating is worse then Ebola, there is no cure and if one got it everyone will get it.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    you surely out of form, but those teams are good in quality - and they are in #13 and #14 ?!
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    you surely out of form, but those teams are good in quality - and they are in #13 and #14 ?!
    Yes it is a tight league i made this post in season 62 thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Sven Spel View Post
    This will be a interesting season.
    I'm in League 6 and the worst team is 4 star avg quality 41.1 and best team have avg quality 44.1.
    One team is worth 43.5 mil and the rest of the team 56.5-78.8
    I do have the highest value team but i have a few players more then the other so value on starting eleven is very close.

This will be a crazy season
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post315701

Since then i have bought players for 35 mil.
    Game against Liverpool for example in avg quality we are close but his starting eleven is only worth 55 mil my is worth 70 mil.
    He is watching, am not watching, possession is 49-51, he get a red card and still he beat me with 3-0 when i have home game...
    And the ratings i get... it is not fair.

this is my league atm

Why is my team so bad this season?-leauge.jpg

Edit: i don't mind losing if my team have done what they could, i worked hard to build this team with high performance players, if they get 6 or 7 rating when they lose they have at least tried to win but they are getting 4 and 5 ratings, they are not even trying. They are totally ruin a season that would have been very fun be cause of a very even league.
    Last edited by Sven Spel; 01-23-2015 at 09:57 PM.

I always finished in top3 in each season. This season i am 13th, it's almost impossible to win a game. I see all the matches, spend a lot of blues, and the results are horrible. The same happens with other team, I passed to win 2 consecutives cups and 2 second in league, to eliminate in cup, 9-10th in league and only 1 victory in the last 9 matches.

I think nordeus changed something in the game. More random than ever.
    t11_fan and Sven Spel like this.

This is getting ridiculous now lol
    Just drawn another league game after total dominance in the live game to find my team played terrible, wtf??

Played against same star team but my 1st 11 far better than his.. took the lead early in first half.. had chance after chance after chance.. clips the post.. clips the post.. clips the post.. whistles past.. whistles past.. whistles past.. great save.. great save.. blah blah blah..
    Half time and still 1-0 his team seemed to be non existent in the game (i was watching, he was not there)
    Well before half time i was able to predict that if it was still 1-0 at half time then he would get a late draw..
    Anyways.. 2nd half.. my team has attack after attack after attack, all either missed shots or defended.. 89 mins up he pops with a shot.. and wouldn't you guess... GOAL!!! 1-1 after all those clear cut chances... clicked on ratings to find that my team had four 5's and a couple 6's my team seemed to play great except for the finishing.. wasn't the strikers with 5's though

It's so predictable now.. it's like it's programmed to make my team not win certain matches.. his lowest rating was a 7 yet my team dominated in every aspect of the game.. this never used to happen!!

GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Better drop that low performing players when they get ratings like 5-6-6-7 they wont perform better in future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dudapples View Post
    This is getting ridiculous now lol
    Just drawn another league game after total dominance in the live game to find my team played terrible, wtf??

Played against same star team but my 1st 11 far better than his.. took the lead early in first half.. had chance after chance after chance.. clips the post.. clips the post.. clips the post.. whistles past.. whistles past.. whistles past.. great save.. great save.. blah blah blah..
    Half time and still 1-0 his team seemed to be non existent in the game (i was watching, he was not there)
    Well before half time i was able to predict that if it was still 1-0 at half time then he would get a late draw..
    Anyways.. 2nd half.. my team has attack after attack after attack, all either missed shots or defended.. 89 mins up he pops with a shot.. and wouldn't you guess... GOAL!!! 1-1 after all those clear cut chances... clicked on ratings to find that my team had four 5's and a couple 6's my team seemed to play great except for the finishing.. wasn't the strikers with 5's though

It's so predictable now.. it's like it's programmed to make my team not win certain matches.. his lowest rating was a 7 yet my team dominated in every aspect of the game.. this never used to happen!!

GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Same for me today, Again!
    My starting 11 was worth almost twice as much as his entire team, 68 v 32 possession twice as many shots on goal and all i get is a 1-1 draw...

At 41 min one of his MC got a injury, he was not online and didn't have any autosub so i had one guy more for the rest of the game but at 57 min he make 1-0....

My 5 star DL is worth more then all his 3 MC together.
    But his injured MC get higher rating then my DL he got 6 and my DL got another 5.

Something is broken with the game engine, so many 4 and 5 ratings so it is just insane.
    A friend have a 7* ST his last 3 games 4-3-5 rating...

4-3-3 hard attacking , normal tackling, counter and offside trap + good players almost all 5 stars+some 4 stars and your will win many games , look at my trophies

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast