Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Why is my team so bad this season?

My team's performance this seanson is bad too, just like your team. I have played 9 matches and only won three, drew three and lost three in a row in the past 3 days! My players' forms were good before, but recently they got 4; 5 and 6. The highest-rated players in my team this season are my ST, DL and DR. They're the only players in my team who often got 7 and 8.
    [ moved to Matthias Nguyen Köhler ]

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Nikolgiorgos Higher quallity doesn't mean that player will be in better form. I have scout defender in main team which is in worse form than my 3* gk, so I think this is irrelevant. In OMA's TSGH my best skilled ST is in worst form, other 2 ST's have better match ratings than him.
    Yes my friend, I agree that this can happened but I 'm talking about the general rule not the exceptions.
    In OMA, everyone in the new season is trying to buy new 5* players to reinforce the team in the new season.
    I also bought this season 7 5* players, ages from 29-33 y.o. , low value, because only them I could afford, and they are doing great.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I have had these problems b4 caused by scouts who have good ratings for 2 seasons then drop off, so do not buy anymore as low rating players ruin your team, you must replace them, i believe it is a ploy by nordeus to get u to spend more tokens
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Habiger View Post
    Change Making Style and Pressing Style, foce counterattacks on why don´t play the 5* GK?.... 45v1 isn´t a good formation (my opinion)... I always win against... try 4132 or 3142... ah premiums I mean that money which get players for win so if you want you can came into my group or add me on facebook
    I do change pressing style, when I'm under or the other team is much better.

451V have always been good for me before, last season in CL i beat a much stronger team that had 22 scouts.
    And i also only have 3 MC atm and no money to buy a new one :/ and one of my MC perform so bad so i don't want to use him.

About my goalies...
    My 5* have rating 5-7-6-7-6-5-7
    My 3* have rating 8-7-7-8

I have never had a 5 rating before, this season in 11 games i got 11 5 ratings and two 4 rating.
    Someone said i could be a player i bought that drag my team down so last game i only used old players, players i had last season and i got a 5 rating again.
    My avg age is 21.6 years old so it is not like i play with players that are too old.

Premiums, i use the lowest, 125k per win, i make 400k on a home game so i think the premium is high enough In cup and CL i have max.

Quote Originally Posted by Moisés Eirinha View Post
    the soloution is play 2-3 matchs against times from low levels. with big wins their ratings will be 8 or 9.
    then you can introduce them in league games and they will mantain good ratings!
    Thanks i will try that.

Played against a much weaker team in CL twice and what I got is a lost and a draw. WTF?!?
    Why is my team so bad this season?-capture-20150119-202107.jpgWhy is my team so bad this season?-capture-20150119-202153.jpgWhy is my team so bad this season?-capture-20150119-202302.jpgWhy is my team so bad this season?-capture-20150119-202331.jpg
    Club: FC Freistaat Bayern - Level 8 - Founded on July 24th, 2014

League
    1st: Season 2, Season 5, Season 7
    2nd: Season 6
    3rd: Season 3, Season 4

Champions League
    1st: x
    2nd: x
    3rd: Season 6

Cup
    1st: x
    2nd: Season 7
    3rd: x

Rookie
    Move on.... Trolls happen.... last season went 12 matches on a trot losing...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    My 5* have rating 5-7-6-7-6-5-7
    My 3* have rating 8-7-7-8
    from my experience 6-7 rates are good for GK but not good - medium to bad for AM - ST (like the other friend who post.
    5 (for Gk) is also acceptable if the oppo is easy.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-23-2015 at 04:00 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hi,I usually try to learn what kind of season will globally be for my team from Cup preliminary round results (first 2 days of new season).
    Since i play Cup matches against teams 1 or 2 levels over mine,if results are good (this season the preliminary round was ok,but I failed the Qualification round), i desume my season may be ok.

2 seasons ago I won league and CL (as you did last season),arriving in Cup semifinal.
    Last season,instead, I failed preliminary Cup round, in League I was second (-11 points from the first) and I won Champions League.
    During the first half of last season,however,I had a lot of bad defensive performances even against teams much weaker than mine.

To betterly analize your teams performances you should play as many as friendly matches you can so that:

1) You see which players are in bad conditions and what the frequency of low performances is.

2) You may decide:

a) to elaborate an alternative formation where those players are more suitable
    b) if bad performances come from unmotivation,after a long period of satisfation,you may need to sell and replace them

From what I see,your unmotivated players seem to be GK,DMC and 1 MC,1 ST,while other defender performance is neither bad nor good,but nothing exceptional.

Consider also their moral level,and don't charge them too much between 2 official matches...
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 01-20-2015 at 09:54 AM.

same here..this season my team really sucks

I was starting to wonder if it was just me. My team, which has the highest rating in my league, is 4-1-3 and in eighth place. I attend every match, I train my guys diligently, I game-plan my formation against each opponent, my starting XI always have >90 Morale and >97 Condition... and then it's "[Midfielder] makes a mistake! He gives the ball away!"

Actually, my defense in today's league game came up with a new way to screw up: drawing a yellow card in the box in the 90th minute of a tied game. Oof.

I'm starting to suspect that Nordeus has increased the variance in the RNG engine. If it were just happening to me, I'd figure "Enh, bad luck, not my month," but when there's a multi-page thread about it, I think we're seeing fat tails on the random-number distribution. There's no way I should ever lose to cellar-dwellers whose players are 15 points worse than mine in a world where it's important that skill levels and formations and condition and morale are in my favor. So I think -- especially compared to previous seasons -- it's *not* as important, and the RNG has become a much bigger piece. In which case it's a lot less compelling to make sure I nurture a good team, and attend matches, and buy good players.

Or! Maybe we're just having a bad first third, and everything will straighten out soon. Fingers crossed, right?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast