Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Why is my team so bad this season?

Dreamer
    I got a decent start this season though, although I lost the cup on first leg current stat is 9win 1draw 2lose, including 3 wins at CL.
    Injury and major players on slump was the main cause of the cup loss...
    Winning the first 3 games in CL make up for it, although I barely won each of them.

My team is 3* average (aq 119.7) with no 6* player at level 22. Starting players consist of mostly 4*
    Now that my backbone players are all doing fairly well.

@Dudapples form is quite random and individual from player to player. In normal conditions when player is out of form you can change his position (eg. there are 3 positions for MC, sometimes they're better on RMC, sometimes on LMC etc.) and that could help more than morale or salary (new contract) boost.
    But in conditions like this, which I can't describe, I don't know how to change form. Never saw bad ratings in whole team.
    I would help him if I could.
    Ex top eleven player

I saw my team last season with whole team not performing like his, they recovered once i got rid off the dud apple (lol) and went on to win the champions league, couldn't recover from such a bad start in the league though and scraped 3rd.

I would blame one or all of his new signings as being bad form player/s who bring down the rest of the team, i would sell and replace these players and see what happens...

Am refusing to do this myself this season as i think 2 of my new signings may be bad form players but they are both close to 7 stars and am just refusing to sell them having paid for them!! Gggrrrrrrr!!!!
    t11_fan likes this.

Dreamer
    If most of the team get bad form in that one match, the captain or team orders maybe at fault.

But sometimes, the whole team can be disintegrated just because a single bad player is on the pitch...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    My opinion is that your team need investment. Those 4* players, who were 5* few days ago, now they don't have enough quality to face teams with 5* players.
    I 'm not saying that the 5* players you will buy (if), gonna perform great, but whole the team 'll be more competitive.
    For me , (except formation) quality is very important.
    Great quality (stars) gives victories > rates to players.
    One -two 4* players still can help the team, but more, it's risky.
    Of course it's a must, the right formations/moral/condition of the players.
    Also check your win bonus - i don't know if and how it's affects but make some tries.
    Also
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    My opinion is that your team need investment. Those 4* players, who were 5* few days ago, now they don't have enough quality to face teams with 5* players.
    I 'm not saying that the 5* players you will buy (if), gonna perform great, but whole the team 'll be more competitive.
    For me , (except formation) quality is very important.
    Great quality (stars) gives victories > rates to players.
    One -two 4* players still can help the team, but more, it's risky.
    Of course it's a must, the right formations/moral/condition of the players.
    Also check your win bonus - i don't know if and how it's affects but make some tries.
    Also
    My team is already worth 50% more then 2nd highest value team. so it is not like my team is bad compare to my opponent. I'm lvl 6 and my team is worth 97 mil.
    3 of my 4* is nordeus players and 4 of them have SA. Most of them are very close to get their 5th star. And everyone have always performed good until this season, now everyone play like they have never played football before.

Replacing the player that do not perform is not an option, then i have to replace everyone. I would be easier to start playing some other manager game.
    And i just played another game with 5 ratings...

6 months of fun can end very quickly

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well, when I mean quality, I don't mean the Value of the player or the gain ability. If I had to face a team full of 5* players, 30 y.o., low value and a team with many 4* players, young and expensive, I would prefer the second.
    About special abilities, we don't know if and how affects the quality and the performance - we just have theories.
    I also like to buy young expensive fast trainers but I don't count on that when I 'm expecting performance or rates (but usually are good).
    So, when the season ends and I see that some players will not have the quality I want for the next season, I sell them 1-2 days before the end and with the money I buy new ones next season.

That's my theory and the style I 'm playing. I 'not saying that I use the correct way. Of course I have the sources to support the progress of my fast trainers or else I would prefer to have less of them and more of some 5* veteran players - without train them, just use them in the games.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

@Nikolgiorgos Higher quallity doesn't mean that player will be in better form. I have scout defender in main team which is in worse form than my 3* gk, so I think this is irrelevant. In OMA's TSGH my best skilled ST is in worst form, other 2 ST's have better match ratings than him.
    Ex top eleven player

the soloution is play 2-3 matchs against times from low levels. with big wins their ratings will be 8 or 9.
    then you can introduce them in league games and they will mantain good ratings!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sven Spel View Post
    What do you mean with spend premiums? buy tokens? no i don't.
    All contract but one are extended, i plan to sell that guy soon, morality is always superb and condition is always 90%+
    3-5-2V and 4-5-1V is my standard formations, have played that since season 1.

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ation-use.html
    There it say I'm suppose to play 3-5-2V against 4-5-1 flat so i started with that but after 27 min he had 0-2 so i change to 4-5-1V to cover his flanks, it was flanks that did both goals. i played like that to around 70 min then i change my DMC for another striker.

Settings
    Attachment 36059

Last game i used long passing to get passed his midfield.

SOrry no German, I'm Swedish
    Change Making Style and Pressing Style, foce counterattacks on why don´t play the 5* GK?.... 45v1 isn´t a good formation (my opinion)... I always win against... try 4132 or 3142... ah premiums I mean that money which get players for win so if you want you can came into my group or add me on facebook

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast