Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: O.M.A. Masters League IInd Edition -server 57-

2ND OMA LEAGUE JUST STARTED...
    Davy Gravy likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

OK I might be speaking out of turn here but there are a few of us still playing and not understanding What is going on can any one help ???????

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Facebook is demanding id verification I think on accounts now, and banning accounts that are game only, this sucks. I was totally looking forward to playing with you all. I will continue with StL FC as I have had my account for a long time, I don't think they will kill it.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Phil York View Post
    OK I might be speaking out of turn here but there are a few of us still playing and not understanding What is going on can any one help ???????
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Facebook is demanding id verification I think on accounts now, and banning accounts that are game only, this sucks. I was totally looking forward to playing with you all. I will continue with StL FC as I have had my account for a long time, I don't think they will kill it.

As Cat say, FB demand now verification in the accounts... I had today a surprise in 4 of my accounts.... can not use 3 now... just can help me to do a fake library card with ma pic, birthday and name LOL

as we know, we had members that had problems creating accounts... of all the new members only Celtic joined the chat, others had problems... and some old members too had problems so, with this situation, with accounts banned, now unbanned, I don't consideer the competition as fair, and "equal", is not what I was waitning for, and in these circumstances is not what I really want to manage...
    So, now feel free to continue or leave if FB bann you all...lol

I, am exempt of responsibilities since now of all what can happen... my name is not Mark Zuckerberg.

@Cat I made 2 profiles same day when started OMA. One of them is active, one is disabled. Both profiles are used for gaming (TE only), but I've been chatting a lot on both profiles. It is very weird event, we aren't able now to reveal real source/cause of those banns. I have a lot of friends which have fake profiles with weird and unrealistic names and they have been playing games for months without problems.
    Time will show if we will lose more members in next days. Hope we won't
    Ex top eleven player

Hey guys its not a problem at all. We all have to just act smart. For now we can stop the league. We should begin next season.

All we should do is :

1) Have realistic names.
    2) Fill out the details like places we have lived, favourite movies and books, where we have studies blah blah. Just to make things look real.
    3) Don't only play Top Eleven. Just for showing purpose play 3, 4 games.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

OMA and targeting!

The banning of over half of OMA is too much of a coincidence, but the most probable answer is that FB is actively looking for fake accounts. And is using some sort of algorithm to spider web thru its accounts looks for suspect names, profiles, activities and unrealistic photos. (note FB has face recognition S/W, ever tag anyone?)

I reactivated my OMA FB by actually uploading a Governmental ID. Not something I do willingly or is proud of. I need my anonymity for various quit serious reasons.

I do not see a landslide of other T11 players on the forum or else where complaining they are locked out of their FB accounts and cannot play T11.

This leads me to believe that our grouping together maybe on the same FB chat room, but most likely our inter-friending has lead FB to believe we are somehow farming their accounts, for suspect purposes and they are actively hunting for this sort of activity.

We just have to regroup and use a better method to gather. Maybe using real names, birthdays and have real profile information. This is so against gaming culture I know, but we have to do it to ensure we do not get crushed by FB again in 2. 4 or the final seasons, again. Look at it this way, we have to count our lucky stars this didnt happen final week of season 2?

As for the idea someone turned us in, and gave our names to FB.... well All I can say to that is. "If that is so, so be it", we cannot control L0SERs and HAtERS. Petit managers have petit methods.. We are the best managers in T11, PERIOD and they will just hate, too bad!

I am a model customer of Nordeus in my main account, I have nothing to fear from Loser managers.

But best to focus on the idea we have been flagged by FB and is some sort of account farmers to them. We have to adjust our methods, and regroup for OMA III for next season. We all have a main account or accounts, sad but lets put our effort there for a while, until we figure this out.

Lastly, my thanks to Kris for all his work,, and to all you guys for some of the best games I have even played.. The Drama, the drama kings and queens... LOL

God Sped. One and all.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I reactivated my OMA FB by actually uploading a Governmental ID.
    I never being a f/b fan although I have a f/b account 8 years old. It's deactivated, just for keep in touch with some old friends.
    I refuse to use my account, with real name, address or others with a verified ID. Then what ? give our credit cards ? our cv ? our real hobbies ? Our habits as consumers ?
    Prefer to stop playing t11 or any other f/b game. Sooner or later there will be another way of playing on line. Maybe when f/b or t11 are in web history, next to yahoo or internet explorer.
    Nordeus has my paypal account (which is from a credit card ofc) because I 've bought T. If this is not enough then bb.
    t11_fan and khris like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Nordeus is a crony of FB

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I never being a f/b fan although I have a f/b account 8 years old. It's deactivated, just for keep in touch with some old friends.
    I refuse to use my account, with real name, address or others with a verified ID. Then what ? give our credit cards ? our cv ? our real hobbies ? Our habits as consumers ?
    Prefer to stop playing t11 or any other f/b game. Sooner or later there will be another way of playing on line. Maybe when f/b or t11 are in web history, next to yahoo or internet explorer.
    Nordeus has my paypal account (which is from a credit card ofc) because I 've bought T. If this is not enough then bb.
    Nordeus is a running dog for FB, why cant we login with Goggle+, Yahoo or just email, because Nordeus is a lapdog of FB that is why!! too scared to make real money... just sit under FB's table and wait for scraps. Well like I said, its against gaming culture to offer so much info... lets think of ways to beat this..
    khris likes this.

Yep, facebook can detect multiple account users.. The best thing to do is using different ID for every mail and not just add numbers in the end, same goes for the name
    Few of my accounts got banned cause i've simply added 1,2,3 n so on in the end of the mails and used same PW.
    They won't even look up into your account if you used different mails.
    Nordeus can't help ya to unblock your team.. sadlly, the only way to is to verify it.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast