Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: O.M.A. Masters League IInd Edition -server 57-

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    I think 2 groups would have sufficed... don't you think?
    Not sure, now all will promote...

Now is curious because when day 3 started I went to an account that Ive not used since september and the team still created....LOL
    same name and same info.... just I went to the account, saw all = but the day of club creation is changed to today... and I started in a legue full of bots lol

¿?

Well, thats what we have...

lol.... and i created new acc... and went to the same as this last account not used from september¿?.... in the same league... I guess now it seems to go in order lol well... I have +2 teams in a 4th league lol

@Celtic you have again to change name of your profile. You can save that profile, it isn't completly banned.
    Ex top eleven player

OMA Last News

Sidd went out and join Frank 2 account, ex-toothless, that was initially Sidd acc, so he go home LOL
    North Valley In north is saved initially for David Greezle, ask me for details or too..

my idea is do with the 2 celtics what I did with July 4th when he did a take over, and went out of the league, then , a bot appeared and I owned it.
    I can own these 2 places if, Celtic do double takeover when we are online and I have the name of the new bot's.
    Then Celtic can use 1, and Damian is of holidays so i wait for your answer mate

Too we have an interested member in Spanish forum, so depending of what happen he can stay in one of the 3 groups or, can go in a 4th, promote, and next season he and new future members can stay with us next season

SIDD had a account that went out and I have to know what he wanna do with it too^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    I cheated ??? please explain ???
    Khris please help !!!!!
    you don't cheated.

In your line say
    Mo, excluded of the competition

2nd line say
    Jo, excluded of the competition, then you see the reason.

Ive never said you cheated, and all know it. I've said by own decision, that is what Phil told me. If dont, they can try to see a chat in what I said you did it, because don't exist.
    Ive told Philip my message to you, you know were I am, when ever you wan, now, or in 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    @Khris
    Buying tokens in 35T league insn't cheating? LOL Ok, If it isn't cheating, then what it is? Breaking rules? LOL
    You have posted in FB chat screenshot that proves it, we saw it.
    Mo would be banned eitherway
    there is a differance between JO and MO.

Full stop.

I will bann you all as soon as I have mod powers lol

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I will bann you all as soon as I have mod powers lol
    Hey khris did you notice your name in green to the left?

As you have done so much in making this League happen, and actually are watching all leagues of the OMA, you are to all intents and purposes in charge, and your word on why people left or couldn't join should be enough, and so, if anyone in the League suspects cheating, this is not the place to discuss it. Message khris individually if possible. Or in chat.

I removed a variety of posts from this thread that broke Forum rules, either with profanity or disrespecting other members of the Forum.
    We all are competitive, but let's keep trash talk humorous not mean spirited, and no profanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Hey khris did you notice your name in green to the left?

As you have done so much in making this League happen, and actually are watching all leagues of the OMA, you are to all intents and purposes in charge, and your word on why people left or couldn't join should be enough, and so, if anyone in the League suspects cheating, this is not the place to discuss it. Message khris individually if possible. Or in chat.

I removed a variety of posts from this thread that broke Forum rules, either with profanity or disrespecting other members of the Forum.
    We all are competitive, but let's keep trash talk humorous not mean spirited, and no profanity.

Sorry Cat I was chatting to khris most of yesterday and last night I forgot to tank my team lol I joined in 88th min to see 0-0 lol my bad the team has now been taken over by outsider !!!!! good luck all, you know where I am too hun xx
    khris and Cat Harrison like this.

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Hi people,
    I need to finish the starting work lol

North valley still free, and I have +2 free accounts that will try to add in our leagues or be used to participe nex season

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast