Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Top Eleven 2015 - Skill Points- help

This is the reason i'm thinking of stop playing the game.
    When you don't add skill points, for example when you have a player with 149.8 level, so just before he go to another level, some players give a lot of money and tokens for that player.
    Now Top Eleven adds the skill points automatic and after that the players are worth nothing anymore and you can't sell them because nobody wants them. So ending their contract is the only way but costs you a lot of money.
    I allready deleded the app on my Phone, which i thought was the problem but it stays the same.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Did you log out before deleting it? That has worked for me.

You could also try contacting Nordeus Support

I thought the points would not add as long as we didn't log into Top Eleven 2015 but from time time all points get applied and I'll have to wait several seasons until I manage to sell the player.

Ok, now they have the "sell now", but still it's a big loss.

So, anybody knows why points are added after some days in desktop game?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    I thought the points would not add as long as we didn't log into Top Eleven 2015 but from time time all points get applied and I'll have to wait several seasons until I manage to sell the player.

Ok, now they have the "sell now", but still it's a big loss.

So, anybody knows why points are added after some days in desktop game?
    When I watched the match live the skill point don't add because i don't want to.. But, when i didn't watch my team playing then all my players skill points added automatically..

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Guys, I am sorry...I don't know why it adds points, I have been unable to duplicate that with any of my teams.

I have used the app at least once on four teams. (as a control my hubby has two teams, never used app)
    I sign out in settings every time I use the app. Neither of use has had points unexepectedly assigned. He has left points on one of his teams all season. I have left points a couple weeks.
    As a test I did not sign out and that is the only time I have had points earned in desktop assigned for me. But after signing out it went back to accruing points.

So all I can say is http://support.nordeus.eu/access/una...requests%2Fnew would be where to report this issue.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-03-2015 at 09:58 PM. Reason: clarity
    Celtic likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Once we had a developer saying that the reason why they want to auto-add is because in real life you don't save skill points.

However I wonder if in real-life when a player is learning a special ability, if he suffers a stroke and loses all his memory when he's sold.

Because in Top Eleven players have to learn the special ability from start all over again if they don't finish it in the previous club.

what? is there a light at the end of the tunnel, Am I really going to try the new exciting 2015 app.

Ohh I am so thrilled , hope no one is screwing around, it would be a very bad joke

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

It will add all your accumulated skill points automatically and players will become unsellable.

You've been warned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12