View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 37 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

You can choose that options like captain, corner takers and so on on the right down corner of the field in the squad menu. You have there a arrow.
    You can select evrything like before except the autosubs, now the system made them by itself, you just need to have all possibilitys in the subs spots.
    Last edited by Dman2pt; 01-27-2015 at 02:24 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Just notice other thing, now If you put a player for sale, you cant train him.
    The disavantange of autoassigment.

Dont know If the same thing happens If you get an offer by negotiations.
    Last edited by Dman2pt; 01-27-2015 at 02:23 PM.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Instead of improving the gameplay, game engine, eliminating bots; they did something which is unforgivable and for cosmetic purposes only. Epic fail!
    Marco De Bortolis likes this.

Pro
    I expected to be honest more from the update like finally being able to attend matches from your friends. But that is still not possible if I am not mistaken. I expected a little cartoon while playing to see where the ball is so you could predict better how to play. See which player has a bad passing or bad defense. Things that would increase the amount of managing. Too bad that wasn't inserted.

Rookie
    I've deleted the app. It really is horrible now. I'm going to muddle through to the end of the season on my PC and that's me done.

I think the update is very good, obviusly it need improvements but is good in general. Now i train my player individualy, i choose what area of the player i want too develop (defence, attack or mental), the training took 7 secons so i can repeat it all the time with other players. The only bad thing i see is that now we dont se the % of the condition, and we cant asign point to especial ability, but this is going to appear soon.
    The people that complain about this is because they stack points and in training this is unreal. Now the player develope instantly in the area that you decide.
    I think that now the training is more personal than before, i have more fun the way it is now, i keep track of my players development.
    For the rest of the app its almost perfect...

I dont want people attacking me for the way i think, its just my personal opinion. I hope nordeus improve the game so every one can enjoy it.
    Salute!

Famous
    I still need time to be familiar with the new interface. So far I feel that it is more difficult to use and there is no real new function. I don't like beautiful graphics, and prefer the interface similar to that I am using in browser version. Then less time is required to learn.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 01-27-2015 at 03:01 PM.

I like the new interface. Its modern, its faster than before in the mobile perfomance side (galaxy s3 android 4.4.4 CM11), it has more data in the screen. I like it.

K_6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauro Pierucci View Post
    I think the update is very good, obviusly it need improvements but is good in general. Now i train my player individualy, i choose what area of the player i want too develop (defence, attack or mental), the training took 7 secons so i can repeat it all the time with other players.
    Salute!

It was exactly like that before ,lol^^ BUT you was able to decide to assign points or not
    Marco De Bortolis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by K_6 View Post
    It was exactly like that before ,lol^^ BUT you was able to decide to assign points or not
    Yes, thats the bad thing, its not real. Now the player auto assigns in the area that you choose.
    In real life meesi dont stack all his training. He develops natural in the area the manager put him to train

Page 37 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast