View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 27 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

Guys you have to look a bit closely. It's not auto assign training points you have to click on each individual player on the squad and check the boxes which determine if you focus on defence attack and physical condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Edwards View Post
    Guys you have to look a bit closely. It's not auto assign training points you have to click on each individual player on the squad and check the boxes which determine if you focus on defence attack and physical condition.
    We know! Now try to train a position or a SA or just try to put a player on negotiations list
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

No to auto assign of skill points.

Like tarcanes92 said, I want more control of my team, not less.

Overall the "improvements" are nothing to celebrate. Its all visual.

The game engine and logic in the game is still crap. The game hasn't improved at all, its just had a lick of paint to it. A total dud. Nordeus built up this update as a great new era and new development in the game. Its not delivered. Its given us the same error filled game with poor match engine and worse game play in a brighter better looking box.

Own goal.
    PaCe Ros, Dean_1, Sully and 1 others like this.

Hi !! i like the new version but it is only on Phone's..When it will be available for top eleven user's?
    Real Eyes - Realize - Real Lies

I had one player very close to acquire a new ability (43 out 50 points). Now thanks to the new update this feature is gone and I lost all the points??? Please restore the special abilities training as it was before the last update!!! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Habiger View Post
    I´m so sad about the auto add of skill points All my players aren´t in negotitations now (^^^) I closed the game because I´m very angry......
    I am a long term player of this game and like you am about to delete the app from my phone after the recent update. The whole set up is a massive backwards step. A good example of how to destroy a good game by tinkering. If it's not broke then don't fix it. A huge own goal by Nordeus on this occasion.

I actually ok with not being able to assign skill points given that you can choose to focus on which attribute the assignment will be focused on.

In game subs still possible, u jst don't have to set auto subs anymore...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

My suggestion to make the game better is to change the game back to it's previous set up. This update has destroyed what was an excellent game.
    Dean_1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Habiger View Post
    I´m so sad about the auto add of skill points All my players aren´t in negotitations now (^^^) I closed the game because I´m very angry......
    I also am about to delete the game. This latest update has completely destroyed it. This is a prime example of tinkering with something and making a mess of it. If it's not broken do not try to fix it. A huge own goal from Nordeus.

Page 27 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast