View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 26 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

No to auto assign of skill point`s !!!

No to auto assign of skill point`s !!!

I Donnnnnnnttttttttttt LİKE TopEleven 2015

the one who came out with this auto skill point idea should be sacked immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Kartal21 View Post
    Each feedback in this forum being reviewed by our Moderators/Admins and being added in to our developer's feedback list. We really appreciate your feedbacks. You can share your opinion for specific features in details in here. We assure you that we will escalate them to our developers. Thank you.
    Nice!!! Please add % of condition And make train other position or SA avaible asap Please thanks kind regards !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Adding my say, NO TO AUTO ASSIGN OF SKILL POINTS!!!

The current version (at least on facebook), has an auto assign option. Add that to the phone version if it didn't exist (can't recall if that was on the iphone app).

Managers want more control of their team, not less control.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

I just stop to think a bit about this UPDATE, and in the end i have concludente that Nordeus only thought about them.

Autoassignement Why? Now token buyer cant train SA or triple role players, so no bidding wars on fast trainers, Nordeus lose.
    Nome they Why, everyone likes players with SA OR TRIPLE ROLES, we all know they dont make any diference, but we all have them.

If you can train them you have to buy them, where? in scout lost or at other players that still have this kind of players, so where Will Nordeus win, in bid wars in the beggining of next season, not in Nordgens but in any player with this atributes, no matter the age, it Will be a nightmare to buy them in the market or spend 50T for a scout.

They say this is more realistic, ok then emite all the boosters (green, blue, red) they are not realistic, in real life football blue and green are doping, and you shouldnt use greens, since in real life games need to be apart 72h between them, for the players have time to recover.
    Reds for what? In real life, depending on the injurys, players can play with small injurys and you can use player from B teams or academy player, to replace the injured ones.
    So make this more realistic and remove the boosters.

What? You make money with them, so you cant remove them? So were is the realism?
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Why we not allowed to support more than one our friends games when they close together as we could before
    myself07 likes this.

Same for me.

For me the biggest disappointment is that all the changes to the game (other than the skill points) are visual - and not actually changes in how the game is played.

The game engine, to be blunt, is ****. You can put all the fancy graphics in that you want but when the core part of the game has simply no sense to it then the game will forever lose credibility.

The game does look better with this new update. It is going to take some getting used to and the training needs to be relooked at - but overall visually the game is streets ahead. I don't however care about the visuals - I care about good game play, common sense and having more control over your team and players. This update has not improved that - if anything its actually got worse.

I intentionally kept the same players from last season for this due to the massive song and dance Nordeus made about this great update. If I had known that the update wasn't actually an update or an improvement on the game and it was just graphics and visuals then I would have revamped my team two weeks ago.

Personally I am very disappointed with the update as I was hoping the game engine and problems we were having with troll results, the money cap, the connectivity, the repetitiveness, the lack of control, how difficult it was to see figures, the game engine etc... would all be looked at and fixed. Non of these have been addressed even though anyone who is even a casual visitor to this site can attest to that being what the actual players want. It is downright insulting to suggest the developers are listening to the feedback and responding to the criticisms as not a single idea or suggestion made on this forum (including the suggestions forum) has ever been implemented.

Nordeus should be embarrassed and ashamed at how they have hammed up this update - only for it to come out on the phones (which no one from Nordeus said prior to today) and more annoyingly doesn't actually improve the game.

Does the game look better? Yes it does.
    Does the game play better? No it doesn't
    Is the game better or worse with this update? Honestly there is no major improvement worth commenting on. Its just visual.

Page 26 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast