View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 29 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

Pretty good update. It's clear the visual layout is improved significantly and that a lot of thought has been put into making the layout more user friendly. Can't believe the amount of whining going in here. A couple of suggestions:

1) seeing the percentage rest rather than just the color bar is important. I would add that feature back.
    2) reinsert league individual player rankings for scores and assists would be good. I always enjoyed tracking those in the old version.
    3) just like the poster above wrote, Nordeus needs to make its next major task improving the game engine. It's clear many players feel the deficiencies there.

But many good things in the 2015 update. On the whole, it's better than the older version. Just needs some further work.
    Michael026 likes this.

One other thought: the skill ratings increase flash quickly and disappear. I would show the increase until the player clicks on it to show they have seen the note about it.

I use to have the old version to use this version

This morning i downloaded another update of the game?
    A new update of the update ?
    Anyone else?

But now, as Facebook bug i can't play.. my champions league match is in 3 hours.. hope that Facebook will be back soon..
    Last edited by nevergone; 01-27-2015 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Too easy to say that , any proof ? lol

So if majority of players use auto assign , what's the problem ????? They still can click on assign all skills , it is not a improvement ! And the 49 % of others players who use manual assign , you don't care about them ?????
    exactly. If the majority of players were already using auto assign, why force everyone to use it? That makes no sense at all. STUPID update. I will be quitting all my accounts and go back to playing Xbox.
    K_6 and Kaizer Franz like this.

we need numbers for condition to know when to train... the letters are to small ...if i PLAY 2 MIN i AM TIRED.. why auto assing ?
    myself07 likes this.

K_6
    i think nordeus made this "upgrade" (lol) to change his public and get a new customers.
    People who are really managing or intenting to on a long term period are no more welcome. We don't buy enough tokens.
    THey need (or want..) asshole wasting hundred of tokens every week, buying full draft team.
    This facelift, with "so cool" graphics and less functionnalities for players show it.

playing for several years (45 or 46 seasons) but i'm gonna stop playing,
    to waste my 1.59K tokens i'll make present to my friends in game or selling tokens ( 1euro on paypal=20 tokens/220+ M offer on your players)
    Synthespian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Edwards View Post
    Guys you have to look a bit closely. It's not auto assign training points you have to click on each individual player on the squad and check the boxes which determine if you focus on defence attack and physical condition.
    that is true, but you are failing to see the point. You cannot build up or save skill points as they are automatically assigned based on your choice per player. They are taking away the choices you have as a manager and making this playable for a 5 year old.

at the end of the day, they want to make tanking all but impossible, because if you cant tank, your players lose a star and you have crap players for the next season and you cant really compete..therefore you will be tempted to buy tokens to increase your chances of competing and winning. I am willing to be that tanking is more popular than before as it is an excellent way to increase the skill of your team without buying tokens. When a majority or large group of players tank instead of buy tokens, Nordeus cant make oodles of money. With this update, they can piss more people off and force them to spend money...or quit. one or the other, nordeus doesnt care. That is obvious

Quote Originally Posted by K_6 View Post
    i think nordeus made this "upgrade" (lol) to change his public and get a new customers.
    People who are really managing or intenting to on a long term period are no more welcome. We don't buy enough tokens.
    THey need (or want..) asshole wasting hundred of tokens every week, buying full draft team.
    This facelift, with "so cool" graphics and less functionnalities for players show it.

playing for several years (45 or 46 seasons) but i'm gonna stop playing,
    to waste my 1.59K tokens i'll make present to my friends in game or selling tokens ( 1euro on paypal=20 tokens/220+ M offer on your players)
    why bother gifting? just waste it all and put your players in a crap formation and put the training on the worst one for that player and then just quit. If you give your tokens away, others will spend them and by doing that they are supporting this stupidity. Waste the tokens and dont allow them to go to support this crap.

Boas a todos!!!

Eu detestei este update para smartphone, está muito mais confuso. O aspecto visual está mais polido e bonito mas a jogabilidade piorou no acesso aos menus, e em termos de simplicidade não existe, está tudo muito confuso como já referi.
    Sempre que eu me ligo os pontos dos atributos são atribuídos automaticamente aos jogadores, simplesmente horrível. Espero que seja só um bug e que seja corrigido automaticamente. Não se consegue ver a percentagem da barra de descanso mesmo quando entro no perfil do jogador.
    Para não me alongar mais prefiro o jogo como estava antes do update, muito mais fácil em acesso aos menus e menos confuso. Se pudesse voltava atrás e não instalava o update. Por agora vou simplesmente desinstalar o jogo e jogar apenas na versão do pc.

Page 29 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast