View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 33 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Please everyone stay on topic and avoid cursing. I removed some off topic & trolling posts. This thread is important collection of your feedback about the new version.

Please mention what you like, don't like, miss, hate about it in this thread.

Some of the features (Compare Players, Special Ability. etc.) that were in the game and are now missing will come back, they are still working on it.
    It's important to gather our feedback - yet Nordeus did NOTHING with people's ideas in the first place and no doubt will do NOTHING this time round. Only interested in one thing.

You say things that are missing will come back - how do we know this is true? Is it not just propaganda to keep people playing? Surely if they knew things would have to be worked on why didn't they wait until it was FINALISED before releasing the update? Instead of a bug riddled game.

The biggest issue before was the shoddy game engine - has it been improved? Has it heck!

no, no, no do not li attibuer skill points automatically , I won all my matches and new version , I lose by being the first against the 10th and my players had 6 medium as usual, they have 7 and 8 so do not tell me that c is the game , it's wrong, arch wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Think carefully when u call people "moaning" ... Many of them throw a lot of money/real cash to get thing rite but they out of cup/out of CL/dont have skill points which could be applied to the players they wanted to...just becoz they could not even logged in to change the formations due to the tight schedule..some even have 3 matches at the same day with different opponents...
    Maybe I just can't see the point of being so hard about this game. Man, this is not a game, where you can be the best and where you show off your skill. This is a little fun, random pocket football manager, at least I see it this way. I play this game for almost 2 years now and I experienced a lot of joy as well as a lot of bull**** out of it. I also spend my money from time to time into this game, and sure I'm not happy when I loose or when I bid lots of tokens on a player, yet still loosing the auction because the other manager spends more money on this game.
    It's the way the cookie crumbles. Sooner or later you will recognize it. So long have fun tryharding in this game!

No to auto assign of skill points!!!
    Catterick likes this.

Nordeus are you completely lost your mind?

I was upset when in my first play almost year ago I couldn't assign skills within "Defense", "Attack", "Physical" but now I'm totally pissed off with you Nordeus taking away the very possibility to chose which major part of skills I want to improve!!! That is nonsense! How I supposed to complete my players special abilities???
    Maybe you want to automatically buy players or chose tactics for me as well?
    I understand that you want earn more money, but improving players abilities is one of key feature of such games! Isn't that enough that I couldn't sign contract with youngster from MY OWN school without paying 18 tokens?!
    Maybe it is time to search other app football manager or start gamers boycott campaign?

In general Nordeus: You've ruined game experience.
    Enrico Habiger likes this.

Rookie
    Awful experience on iphone
    huge confusion, no alarm when matches start... nordeus should learn from apple: quality is minimalism
    no words about the auto assign skill points

EDIT
    after the first match the feeling of confusion is even worse.... incredible that it is not possible to see both teams disposition on the same screen. Moreover, to do a substitution is a pain, I wrongly exchanged the position of 2 players without have the perception of it
    Last edited by Marco De Bortolis; 01-27-2015 at 12:25 PM.
    Catterick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco De Bortolis View Post
    no alarm when matches start...

Please, put the alarm!!!!

why I cheer my friend 1 only and connect very difficult?
    but I like new model.
    Last edited by Ssdy Uesatchaphon; 01-27-2015 at 03:25 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ginnooo View Post
    please take heed of the advice on here by the many disgruntled customers. the update is not a success. I know change sometimes feels different and it takes time to climatise. but the old version was working. it could definitely be improved upon, but fundamentally it worked.

i am still fairly new to the game but had been hooked since i discovered it. i have only used it on my mobile, so can only give advise for this platform.

As far as i can see the only improvements that have been made are cosmetic, and very debatable as to whether they are improved. personally i dont think so. but i can understand this is subjective and might just take getting accustomed.

but you have managed to take several steps backwards in the gameplay (most of which have already been mentioned in previous posts). which is obviously the most important aspect of the game. also the ease of navigation through the menus is nowhere near as user friendly as the previous version.

i know that there has been a big build up to this update, and probably alot of time, energy and money invested into it. and that peoples livelihoods are at stake if it is deemed a failure. so that as a company nordeus will defend it till the cows come home. but it simply is a big step backwards.

i will carry on playing the game for the meantime, in the hope they see sense, bite the bullet and revert to what made it work in the previous version. but i cannot envisage spending anymore money on this game in the future.
    All the work put in this update hasn't have to be a total loss......If they would only make a "Light"version so managers can choose wether to go for functionality or for more eye-candy....

And offcourse revert the measuresthat have impacted the playability and functionality, revert to the old situation where people had a choice.

Can't play the game after updated to new version. Game stucks at "Waiting for Scout reports". Some1 help me plz!!!

Page 33 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast