View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 17 of 88 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

[QUOTE=seanmeg;319345]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan Barrage View Post
    You can still make a player stop on one skill point before next star. The thing you can't do is continue to train them and not post the skill gains. Why would you want to do that anyway? They will be lost. Just stop training or playing them and they will remain on the negotiation market.

Its obvious ,i have a 24yr MC 179.8-180-180 now ,he also has 25 skillpoints accrued with 12 days left too increase this. Meaning if i find a great replacement at beginning of next season he'll sell well or negotiate great price,but if replacement is scarce or too expensive then i can add maybe 40 or so skillpoints towards next level and renew his contract, i would have the option though
    If I understand you right, you are saying that you have 25 banked skill points? Unallocated?

Dreamer
    Hi

Congratulations to this new version. Very good for notes players etc...
    I have just see some bad things :
    - in french , the screen after a match where see notes of players is named "classement"... Big error of translation, it's "notes" and not "classement"
    - before, i saw the exact percentage of the condition of my players (also for moral), now it's not like that, just color... So it's a problem because i don't know if i can do training without the percentage...
    - training system : not see skill points! I want to assign my points, i see nothing, big problem...
    - last problem , new application use a lot battery on phone !!!! More and more that precedent version, please do better for that.
    - on iphone 5, text of the match is small ...not possible to be a little more big ? Or on middle screen ?!

Thanks you for all your job nordeus and i wait for answers
    Good game
    Last edited by tomy31; 01-26-2015 at 04:45 PM.

Zan Barrage is right, absolutely everything he says.
    Last edited by sanhO; 01-26-2015 at 04:47 PM.
    Torpedo Sarajevo
    http://forum.topeleven.com/galerija-...-sarajevo.html

S 44; LVL 43

League winners: x19
    runners up: x7

Champions League winners :x5
    runners up: x2

Super League winner: 1x
    runners up: x1

Cup winners: x4

Runners up: x2

Triple crown: x1

Hakan Arslan 377 appearances, Juan Cruz Fernandez 352 goals, Leon Benko 247 assists!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean_1 View Post
    Hey bro you are so right...This is a great update...Lets the winners cry...We both should enjoy the game...
    that's right bro, this update is top class, nordeus is awesome

I just lost five of my negotiation players, thanks a lot Nordeus you just cost me a bunch of token :@

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    I hate this new idea,...I haven't downloaded the update...
    You confirm my point.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I just lost five of my negotiation players, thanks a lot Nordeus you just cost me a bunch of token :@
    The answer that Nordeus will give for this is that this also happens in real life...

[QUOTE=Zan Barrage;319352]
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post

If I understand you right, you are saying that you have 25 banked skill points? Unallocated?
    YES AND IF I PUSH IT I MIGHT GET NEAR NEXT LEVEL IF I CANT FIND 18-19YR REPLACEMENT AT START OF NEW SEASON,I'LL RE-SIGN,ADD SP's AND KEEP HOLD
    Last edited by seanmeg; 01-26-2015 at 04:47 PM.

[QUOTE=seanmeg;319363]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan Barrage View Post

YES AND IF I PUSH IT I MIGHT GET NEAR NEXT LEVEL IF I CANT FIND 18-19YR REPLACEMENT AT START OF NEW SEASON,I'LL RE-SIGN AND KEEP HOLD
    But Sean, you know that is a trick that you are using. It should not be possible to bank training points and pour them out at will. I know you have lost that ability now, but the fact is you should not have had it in the first place. Not if the game is supposed to simulate a football team management.

Dreamer
    Some of us ask really good questions on the game and you all prefer to wrangle like in a playground!!! Help real players !

Page 17 of 88 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast