Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 69 tokens for scout ?

Addicted
    I don't understand why people buy scouts. For 50+ tokens I can buy a whole new team that will be the top star rated team in the league. OK, I may need the $ to do so but I would rather spend some of the tokens at the bank to get $ to buy several players rather than on 1 scout player.
    kynan likes this.

Who can tell why I can not make a proposal to transfer the player on the other team?69 tokens for scout ?-top-eleven.jpg

LMAO. Nordeus want more tokens from you! Scout players are now 19 tokens more expensive. HAHA. I know what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by David Grizzle View Post
    I am able to get 15-20 green packs a day from videos on android (I am in the US so I dont know if it is different elsewhere). I have started doing exactly as you described. I am about to finish my very first season. I used several scouts to give me an instant boost (all of them were rated 28-29 so nearly 7* when bought. I would not go that route again because it costs more but at the time it took an hour to train and I didn't have the time to build up slowly without losing.

Now that I have clinched the league title and have the cup final today I started to sell of my lower rated players and anyone I won't use next season and have bought several 18-19 year old players worth $1-2.5M and am training them up to scout level. I have to balance this well though to avoid a bad cup draw next season. I have an avg rating of 22.3(5*) with 21 players right now. I know I will have to get that down as close to 14 as I can and then get some weak bench players to lower my rating before the season ends in a couple days.

I am having trouble finding information on this board. Does anyone have info on all the facility upgrades, the attendance limits per lvl, or what is a good target rating for a starting 11 in lvl 2? I want to keep winning trophy's and I don't think I am gonna be able to do that without doing my homework. I just winged it this season without reading any guides and did very well getting to the cup final and going 16-1-0 down the stretch in league (54GF 2GA). I want to have similar success next season so I really need to know how much I'll need to improve my roster before the season is over so I can make better decisions on who to keep/sell.

TIA
    you buy scouts, cant you just "buy" the information you are looking for?? Seriously, if you "winged" it and almost won it all, why the hell do you need any more info? With the amount of trolling by the game, you dont need scouts to win anything, just a solid 4/5* team and some luck. a lot of luck.

I did win the league and the cup lol. People can say what they want about buying players as if it is somehow wrong or it makes me rich (I wish). Football is a sport dominated by those who can afford to win. You want a fair game play an american football sim with a salary cap.

I didn't know what I was doing so I just improved the team quickly. If I knew what I know now I might not have but I got a cup which apparently is something rare so I don't regret anything really.

I want more information because it will get much more competitive as I lvl up. I don't know about you but I want to win everything I enter. That isn't going to happen but I am damn sure going to do what I can to make the odds better.
    Last edited by David Grizzle; 02-06-2015 at 08:34 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Enjoying wintry mess in the Ozarks>?

There are some good tutorials from some of our Forumers: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ls-guides.html they helped me a lot when I started.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Enjoying wintry mess in the Ozarks>?

There are some good tutorials from some of our Forumers: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ls-guides.html they helped me a lot when I started.
    So far not much mess, little chilly but it's not the northeast. We had a tiny bit of snowfall but nothing stuck. I moved here from the Stockton area in 2011 by the way. Lived more than half my life in NorCal. Santa Cruz, Fremont, Livermore, Manteca.....slowly moving outwards as it got more expensive.

I did look through some of the tutorials. I cannot find a lot of what seems like basic info for a game with this many players. Stuff like the attendance limits per lvl, list of facility upgrades since you can only see a couple lvls up, and a basic idea for how quickly the competition escalates as you move up (I don't want to get in too deep)

Lvl one was full of inactive players and even those who were there didn't improve their teams much. I couldn't quite understand why people who were there every day and exchanging packs with me still had $3M in the bank and a 13 rated team but I did have a fun league race that went down to the last 3 games and one hell of a cup final that I won in ET after coming from behind twice and surviving a penalty in the 94th min.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Since you already have a really nice team, slow down with buying and selling players. The first few levels are fairly easy as most people are still learning the game. It is your chance to play with the orders and formations to see what you like & what works for you. The first few levels it is slightly easier to win a treble (if you arent in League with friends) and that is a fun thing. There are bots, and people that started to play and abandoned their teams early on, as you level up there tends to be more active managers.

khris has some useful info collected in OMA: http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...sociation.html I rec' reading the group posts and as many Tutorials as you have time for. This one http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-part-1-a.html helped me a lot.

p.s. I'm from St. Louis.. I miss everything but the weather.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have them now too but I will not buy anymore
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Another thing that is annoying is that the scouts now are all 15 cones from the next level. Meaning even if you pay 69 tokens for a player at say 64, you will not get a 64.6 average, but only a 64
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast