Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 69 tokens for scout ?

If I can get a young scout I will always buy one. I know a lot of people say they are a bad deal, but the reality is that you can spend anywhere from 5 to 15 or more tokens bidding on a good player, then you have to spend another 50 Greens (45 tokens) to train them to the level of a scout and that is not considering a few injuries along the way. You end up paying more! The only value in my mind is that the regular players, if they are really good, stay with you longer.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah I am one that likes buying & training. But I will buy a Scout GK (in fact I have two on my team right now! but will sell one tomorrow), since I had found it an easier way of getting at least an ok GK.. but no way will I spend 69T for one now, it makes training an 18 y.o. way more attractive.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I found me a 18yr old $2. 5M ST in lvl 1 to go with the 2 that avraged 22G 10A. Don't feel right selling the soon to be low 4* or the scout that will now be just a 6* I have about $10M in the bank and will be taking the best 18/19 year old players at 4-5 positions. I got enough to win battles at all of them.

Is there a way to get money in game without spending tokens? i'm actually have 300 tokens and 2.5m in money in level 2. I was thinking in save some more and do like you guys are saying, buying 18/19 yr old and train it, but with only 2,5m i cant get more than one player. And only one player isnt enought to get me in the top of my league.

At the lower levels the only good way to make money is continually look on the TL for younger (not 29&up retirees) Free Agents to buy and use (and sell player they replace) or just sell directly for $$.. and stay in Cup it's usually good prize money per match.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    I was just writing the same... this game is crap. Ok, they do that for money, but surely in nordeus nobody knows the Laffer curve.
    I was ready to buy some tokens and get 2 scouts.... after this +40% of price increase, f.ck you, let's play with my past team

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Lotus View Post
    Is there a way to get money in game without spending tokens? i'm actually have 300 tokens and 2.5m in money in level 2. I was thinking in save some more and do like you guys are saying, buying 18/19 yr old and train it, but with only 2,5m i cant get more than one player. And only one player isnt enought to get me in the top of my league.
    The ways to get money without spending token

-get them from sponsor.
    -win games in cup and/or CL. Each win brings more prize money.
    -rank above 7 in league to gain prize money.
    -pay attention to your home game attendence, adjust ticket price so that you get the most out of it.
    -increase your facility levels to gain more from ticket sales.
    -sign free player from the academy.
    -sign young players or even young free agents from TM, train him and resell him in NEGO for more than 1 token. You may even gain token from this.
    -keep average age in the team lower as older players lose value as they age, your expense will greatly drop if you only keep younger players in your team and sell the oldies (above 27yo) as soon as possible.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan Barrage View Post
    If I can get a young scout I will always buy one. I know a lot of people say they are a bad deal, but the reality is that you can spend anywhere from 5 to 15 or more tokens bidding on a good player, then you have to spend another 50 Greens (45 tokens) to train them to the level of a scout and that is not considering a few injuries along the way. You end up paying more! The only value in my mind is that the regular players, if they are really good, stay with you longer.
    Spend 50 greens to train them to level scout ??i don't understand, can you explain me ??? How to win star with green pack ???

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Just don't rush building... keep building every time you can afford it. Yes, you want to have good facilities but don't use Tokens.

If you sell off your lower Q guys at the end of the Season your Cup draw will blow. I have always a high Q team and so I have lots of League and CL wins and ONE Cup. There is nothing wrong with keeping lower star guys that perform well! Even a 1 or 2 star guy can get good ratings and contribute to the team. It is more important to get rid of players with bad ratings who don't contribute.

And about the Scouts (back on topic) the idea was to offer some cheaper and to do so they raised some too. I think it's good that there are less expensive ones, but the 69 does seem steep after having gotten the same guy for 50. I do wish they put some younger guys on that list though!
    I did spend tokens on building and even speeding it up. My main goal doing so, was to complete the research, sports and youth center.
    To receive more packs on own account in a faster pace, and have top talents asap (As good as they come anyways) I use own youth players to train and relief my main players in matches that are less important or against lesser opponents.

This way they improve faster too, allowing me to give them Special abilities and after a couple of seasons sell them, as for the free players, I usually just take them to sell them. This gives me increased "revenue" All the other buildings were secondary and due to the order of building were mostly required to proceed to higher level of building.

My main players usually are scouts, making it easier to blend youth players in without giving in too much on quality and performance.
    This allows me to eventually line up youth players in tougher matches and cup, giving them better stats overall .(also more experience , hence improve them even more)

You don't have to buy tokens at all nor spend it on speeding it up (pretty costly), However I like to play to win, and how Nordeus has the game. Spending more gives more opportunities, (however, just plainly spending tokens doesn't necesarily grant succes) It does highly favour the odds though.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

You have a good plan. Getting the packs and having nicer facilities does help! I just wanted to stress that speeding it up for T isn't needed. I have completely finished building, but even if I hadn't sped up anything I would have finished by end of this season. (season 23)

I am a fan of the Youth program, I buy mine when they fit on my team. I think they are usually better than the same guy on TL. And a way better deal than Mr. Scout (even with the new pricing) because I prefer longer term players.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123