Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree716Likes

Thread: Season 63 - Week 4

Cat Harrison likes this.

Going smooth ,played 2,4 n 6 already,7 points out of this games,going strong. Cl 9 Out of 9, cup out vs a 4 lvl higher guy,I'm not too bothered

*adopts Geordie accent*

Day 8 in the Buffs Mad house and everyone is getting along fine.

First up the Buffs travel on league business to Germany where the home manager has the World Cup on display. Buffs win 3-0 to retain a 5pts lead at the top and a decent +15 gd to 2nd.

In the first half, although it was one-way traffic, it looked like the Buffs could play all day and not score. But, after the break, Gordon Strachan opened the scoring, left back Steve Nicol added a 2nd and Right Winger Willie Henderson finished the job. Main Striker Denis Law missed 2 FKs and saw little action as he slumped to a 7 rating and saw his MVP challenge hit a bump early.

Next up, with a minimum rest period the Buffs were on their travels again, this time to Indonesia for the Cup. Again Denis Law was not up to speed and missed 1 FK but, fortunately, strike partner Maurice Johnstone bagged a brace (with 1 volley from a Law FK) and Willie Henderson scored again (this time from AMC). Alan Hansen added the other in a 4-0 win.

When asked after the match about whether the form of Denis Law was a concern Buffs Mad said

"We win 2 matches scoring 7 goals and conceding none and you dig for dirt. Denis Law has my 100% confidence. You reporters are scum."

Rumours coming out of Abbey Park however indicate that Law will be dropped for the next match and has the petted lip.

VIP
    Day 8 summary... First defeat after 35 unbeaten games this season...

Season 63 - Week 4-10.png
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

LOL...

a friend team of ma league against the leader, sure ma friend have hard tackling no? seems more like destruction derby :'D

Season 63 - Week 4-t28-match-6-rumburak-valencia.jpg

Season 63 - Week 4-destruction_derby_-j-1222222.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 02-16-2015 at 01:54 AM.

LOL

Massive blocking of accounts.... wow... all my accounts are blocked I think... and ask for documentation is 100% against privacity for users by Facebook side....

I think I could lose my account where I have Celtic team F*cking FB rules
    Ex top eleven player

Buffs FC take advantage of a slip by second (draw) with a 2-0 home win and now lead new 2nd by 6pts.

Opponent today put up a good show. Buffs went 1-0 up midway through first half. At HT we dominated shot count with 6 on target to his 2. At HT opposition step it up and increased attacking, by 60 mins Buffs had went def on the c-a and the def soaked up everything - opponent got 12 more shots and 5 CK but nothing on target and Buffs def was rewarded in the ratings (except for bored GK = 6).

Oh and a fast break in 80 mins sealed the win.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Last season I won the treble. I let the team as it was, finished with a team of 6* and some 7* players. Ok, I thought, next season we 'll just make a short pass in the Cup, just to say goodbye and leave.
    Seems that my players had a different opinion and they are trying to defend their title.
    For how long ? till we 'll meet a team full of 7* or some 8* players
    or till facebook decides that we are to anonymous to play a simple game.

Season 63 - Week 4-cup-round-1.jpg

Season 63 - Week 4-cup-round-2-won-out.jpg

Season 63 - Week 4-cup-round-3-1st-game.jpg

* as you can see my friend, I don't have any problem to play with above lv teams and if the Cup had some lv/quality cap and not to play with teams 3 lv above, I wouldn't try to find any other methods.
    Buffs Mad and pcmacdaniel like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Buffs had one of those games in the CL. Buffs Mad assessed the average quality of the teams and thought "we're better". Then 3 ragamuffins waved from the hamburger stall - those makeweight 1* Cup ringers reminded Buffs Mad that the Quality of his real team was so much higher

So the Buffs strode out for a big win........and slumped back in after escaping 1 to the good at home. O.o

But at least the Finances were a bit better with the Zero Win Bonus set.

Ah well, still 100%, and we know that the reports of this awful match will be holding the Fish n Chips tomorrow.

Onwards and upwards.

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast