Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree716Likes

Thread: Season 63 - Week 4

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    At higher levels it get very difficult to run a team without buying tokens. Your players wages far outstrip your income and eventually there comes a point when you have to either abandon the team and takeover a lower ranked team or buy tokens. I have this with a level 31 team and am about to give up on it. I have no chance of competing and refuse to buy tokens. I lose 20M per day, even with full stadium and the right entrance fee. The higher you get, the harder it is. I have played this team for 4 years and hate losing it, but I cannot keep it going much longer.

hmm i ´m at 31 too. Not all of what you said is totally true. Buying Tokens helps but it´s not nessesary. I bought in 3 Years 3 times Token, first time because i made a big mistake and lose all of my Tokens through that^^ and the other two times was last season and 5th last season, for tests how to optimate PT (these Tests wasn´t necessary but they were funny^^)

http://www.youscreen.de/duoocciz65.jpg

the key to take enough money is FRIENDLY MATCHES

i have a full squad of 22 Players, first 11 are for regular Games (this season without CL, because of bad last season through to testing PT only Rank 5-.-). Second 11 Job is make FM´s as much as they can. At 23 Euro Price means about 8 Million cash per FM 3 to 4 FM per Day 28 days means lots of greens blues and reds packs AND (8*28*3,5) pover 700 Million CASH thats enough^^
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Burle17 View Post
    hmm i ´m at 31 too. Not all of what you said is totally true. Buying Tokens helps but it´s not nessesary. I bought in 3 Years 3 times Token, first time because i made a big mistake and lose all of my Tokens through that^^ and the other two times was last season and 5th last season, for tests how to optimate PT (these Tests wasn´t necessary but they were funny^^)

http://www.youscreen.de/duoocciz65.jpg

the key to take enough money is FRIENDLY MATCHES

i have a full squad of 22 Players, first 11 are for regular Games (this season without CL, because of bad last season through to testing PT only Rank 5-.-). Second 11 Job is make FM´s as much as they can. At 23 Euro Price means about 8 Million cash per FM 3 to 4 FM per Day 28 days means lots of greens blues and reds packs AND (8*28*3,5) pover 700 Million CASH thats enough^^
    It also depends on bonus u give,if u give win bonus to win some thing else than league u loose with each more round more money,it's ironic but full win bonus Is a huge minus for every away game,also I said before don't count on 4 friendlies a day,not everyone has the time all day T 11, I bought token and invested in Personal trainer which made me not buying player 5 seasons,only once a while ,without actually need.
    If u play a normal game without having time for these many friendlies u will have problems,u say yourself u play them,ever thought how ur balance would look like with only playing regular games??
    If u play next season no friendlies I would like to see ur balance,for the average player it's hardly possible ,n they invest token if no time for friendlies ,or as it's shown they go bankrupt
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 03-06-2015 at 06:49 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    It also depends on bonus u give,if u give win bonus to win some thing else than league u loose with each more round more money,it's ironic but full win bonus Is a huge minus for every away game,also I said before don't count on 4 friendlies a day,not everyone has the time all day T 11, I bought token and invested in Personal trainer which made me not buying player 5 seasons,only once a while ,without actually need.
    If u play a normal game without having time for these many friendlies u will have problems,u say yourself u play them,ever thought how ur balance would look like with only playing regular games??
    If u play next season no friendlies I would like to see ur balance,for the average player it's hardly possible ,n they invest token if no time for friendlies ,or as it's shown they go bankrupt
    It's also a good tip to be smart at selling your 'used' players, that is vital for my economics anyways I also use friendlies instead of training when i can, (most players are green)
    Peter Renn and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    It's also a good tip to be smart at selling your 'used' players, that is vital for my economics anyways I also use friendlies instead of training when i can, (most players are green)
    Yes,ofc,I'm in that situation within 2 seasons,then team is buried,n needs new player,that's going to be expensive,but everyone has to find its own way to handle,through friendlies ,token o whatever,n nothing wrong takeover a new team for what reasons ever in think,maybe it's a new challenge to start over n break all the records u set before,maybe some get bored,who knows ,I wont promise I keep my team forever,let's see how things continue
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Depending on Bonus YES and NO^^

This season, if i would have spend MAX Bonus (i usually spend min Bonus and raise for exportant games^^) i won 16 Games which means 240 Millions Bonus. Actually i spend 158 Mills (hopefully 188 Mills at end of season^^ because League Champs decision is today and tomorrow^^) as you see 150 Mills WIN there would also be a WIN if i spend Max bonus (about 50 to 70 Millions)

I made a little Math: Lets take about a Perfect Season

this will be 52 regular Matches and 52 Wins

This means 780 Million Bonus about 1012 Millions for Wages (22 Players with a mddle Wage of 46 Million^^) and let say 5 new Players for about hmm 115 Millions per Player which means 575 Millions. Together this results in 2367 Millions

on the Other Side will be:

Ticket selling Regular Games 15,6 Millions per regular Game 24 Games at home 374,4 Million
    Ticket selling FM´s 98 each means 6,06 Millions 593,88
    Sponsor round about 47 Millions
    Bonus that i will receive
    League between 80 Million for Rank 6 to 105 Millions for Rank 1 so lets say 90 Millions for fourth
    Bonus per game 47,58 Millions
    CUP List of Bonus for each Round (4,1 6,16 8,2 10,66 14,86 18,02 11,7 and 3,51) Result 77,21 Millions
    CL no exact Values here-.- but round aboout 6,5 Millions each Game before 1/8 final, let say 8 Million for 1/8 final 10 for 1/4 12 for 1/2 15 for Final and 5 for Wining this will be round about 119 Millions

Selling 5 Players^^ from last season(each for cheapest Price about 78 Millions each) 390 Million
    Selling 2 Zero-Token-Player from Youth academy for cheapest Prize 78 Millions 156 Millions
    Merchandising Regular Games 4,4 to 5 Millions each game 24 Games at home (Math was taken with 4,5 Millions) 108 Millions
    Merchandising FM about 1,6 Mill each game 156,8 Millions

Total sum 2159,87 Mills A lose of 208 Millions in a PERFECT Season . 35 Tokens available from TV-Sponsor 10 Token for buying this 5 Players (ok this can be a little bit difficult^^ but this season i bought 10 18y 5stars for together 12 Tokens^^) means 25 Tokens left each Season to spend. Each 4 Seasons (all Seasons had to be PERFECT) a lose of 832 Million an 100 Token to spend 85 Token means actually 536 millions from the bank, results in 296 Million lose in 4 Seasons (74 Millions per Year)

ANd this means when you spend NO Bonus in only 5 Matches (For example the last two Games in CL after qualifiying for 1/8final and the last three Games in League because you should be Champ there at this time) each season will save 75 Millions each seaon, so there would be no lose of Money and no need to Buy token^^.

Of course it belongs to make the FM consequently, and i said i stay at the FM´s, BUT i didn´t say its to get the Money. Its to get the GREEN and Blue PACKS^^
    Time to plan 4 FM´s? hmm about 1 minute to change the squad from A to B, 2 Minutes to check how much FM´s i could make, and 2 Minutes to plan them (i make this games against much weaker opponnents like my Wife:-D:-D)
    so it doesnt take much time in effort.
    Davy Gravy and Cat Harrison like this.

Ynothing wrong takeover a new team for what reasons ever in think,maybe it's a new challenge to start over n break all the records u set before,maybe some get bored,

thats true.^^
    in my situation T11 is much more interesting since i reached hmm level 27 or something like that.

no opponents in league that are inactive, most of the managers watch their games, and watch OTHER games stratecigal (which makes really a lot of fun^^), most oppononent have pretty strong squads.

in my League i have spuad average 175,0
    second have 174,3
    third 171,5 (because of weak players from reserve)
    4. 172,9 (first squad is good as mine)
    5. 173,7
    until Rank 10 all of them have a squad above 170
    weakest team is at ähm 166,0 (ok this is not so good but he is active)

at lower levels there wasnt so much active players in League or the teams so near together (last Season was much harder 7 Players including me EXTREM active 4 Teams better than my squad and so on^^)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Yes,ofc,I'm in that situation within 2 seasons,then team is buried,n needs new player,that's going to be expensive,but everyone has to find its own way to handle,through friendlies ,token o whatever,n nothing wrong takeover a new team for what reasons ever in think,maybe it's a new challenge to start over n break all the records u set before,maybe some get bored,who knows ,I wont promise I keep my team forever,let's see how things continue
    Ofcause there is nothing wrong with choosing a new team. That's for sure. I was just curious to why

This season, if i would have spend MAX Bonus (i usually spend min Bonus and raise for exportant games^^) i won 16 Games which means 240 Millions Bonus. Actually i spend 158 Mills (hopefully 188 Mills at end of season^^ because League Champs decision is today and tomorrow^^) as you see 150 Mills WIN there would also be a WIN if i spend Max bonus (about 50 to 70 Millions)

This means 780 Million Bonus about 1012 Millions for Wages (22 Players with a mddle Wage of 46 Million^^) and let say 5 new Players for about hmm 115 Millions per Player which means 575 Millions. Together this results in 2367 Millions

Ticket selling Regular Games 15,6 Millions per regular Game 24 Games at home 374,4 Million
    League between 80 Million for Rank 6 to 105 Millions for Rank 1 so lets say 90 Millions for fourth
    CUP List of Bonus for each Round (4,1 6,16 8,2 10,66 14,86 18,02 11,7 and 3,51) Result 77,21 Millions
    CL no exact Values here-.- but round aboout 6,5 Millions each Game before 1/8 final, let say 8 Million for 1/8 final 10 for 1/4 12 for 1/2 15 for Final and 5 for Wining this will be round about 119 Millions

Selling 5 Players^^ from last season(each for cheapest Price about 78 Millions each) 390 Million
    Selling 2 Zero-Token-Player from Youth academy for cheapest Prize 78 Millions 156 Millions
    Merchandising Regular Games 4,4 to 5 Millions each game 24 Games at home (Math was taken with 4,5 Millions) 108 Millions

Total sum 2159,87 Mills A lose of 208 Millions in a PERFECT Season . 35 Tokens available from TV-Sponsor 10 Token for buying this 5 Players (ok this can be a little bit difficult^^ but this season i bought 10 18y 5stars for together 12 Tokens^^) means 25 Tokens left each Season to spend. Each 4 Seasons (all Seasons had to be PERFECT) a lose of 832 Million an 100 Token to spend 85 Token means actually 536 millions from the bank, results in 296 Million lose in 4 Seasons (74 Millions per Year)

ANd this means when you spend NO Bonus in only 5 Matches (For example the last two Games in CL after qualifiying for 1/8final and the last three Games in League because you should be Champ there at this time) each season will save 75 Millions each seaon, so there would be no lose of Money and no need to Buy token^^.

Of course it belongs to make the FM consequently, and i said i stay at the FM´s, BUT i didn´t say its to get the Money. Its to get the GREEN and Blue PACKS^^
    Time to plan 4 FM´s? hmm about 1 minute to change the squad from A to B, 2 Minutes to check how much FM´s i could make, and 2 Minutes to plan them (i make this games against much weaker opponnents like my Wife:-D:-D)
    Wow that is a really detailed calculation you made right there. Nice to se it in numers. I just had the about calculations in my head.

I (if auto assign dosen't ruin it) sell a few via negotiations that can range between 125-190 milions per players +Tokens, wich easily replaces them with new 18 years fasttrainers from action.

Thanks again for putting numers and totals on the budget
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 03-06-2015 at 08:23 PM. Reason: big fingers

Nice,but once again,leave the money for friendlies aside,u say 600 million per season ,it's In ur calculation ,and ur lose wouldn't be 200 million,it would be 800 million,once again,some people don't have time to do that,they have jobs ,family ,A Life ha ha,I totally can imagine with out investing T u sooner o later bankrupt....
    And u call yourself Extreme active,while I'm talking about the average player,enjoying his 2 Games a day n then spending the rest of the day doing something else.
    I don't need blue packs through friendlies,won all league matches throughout 3 seasons,except 1 draw ,so I'm 77-1-0 in 3 season with 3 cups n 5 champions league in a row,having over 300 blues just through my 2 Games a day,not losing games n give bonus is the best way to save blues,last time one of my player had moral less than -good- was 5 seasons ago ha ha,
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 03-06-2015 at 09:15 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It's a lvl4 final,he took over a lower level team but his manager level is 27,it's like if u take over a new team it will not shown lvl 1 ,it will start from the level u left
    So next season he's shown 28 even though really playing lvl 5 again....
    The manager level shown on profile pic doesn't necessarily have to be the level ur team plays..
    Actually I think (since recently) your manager level will stay the same until you go up to the next number level. So he has some time to get back up to the point where his manager number will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Oh, I see! that explains it. Why would one of ones own choice choose to manage a lower ranking team. Is there something I don't understand?
    As Staggy Stag says, mostly the not wanting to invest in T drives some high level folks to a take-over; some people see the same teams in League again and again and want to see fresh opponents, and too, sometimes you just want to start over.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-06-2015 at 09:25 PM. Reason: speeling
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast