Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Please do something about this cheater

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    4

    Please do something about this cheater

    I don't think that it's possible to gets all those stats in just 1 day..
    Please do something about this cheater-image.jpg

  2. #2
    Dreamer Mo Avengers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    364
    wow lol sorry looks like a rowland team


    Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    VIP t11_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,435
    @ESS FC No, sir, you are wrong.
    This guy is from league level 17. His team on level 17 actually has 4*, but since you are level1, you can't see it. He isn't cheater. It is different point of view. Your team has 4* for level1, but if you were on level 2, it would have 3*. Stars show how competitive is certain team/player on your level (from where you are watching). If that manager saw your team, it wouldn't have 4*, but one star.
    Last edited by t11_fan; 02-13-2015 at 02:40 PM.
    Ex top eleven player


  4. #4
    Apprentice Soham_NagpurBluesFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Nagpur, India
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    @ESS FC No, sir, you are wrong.
    This guy is from league level 17. His team on level 17 actually has 4*, but since you are level1, you can't see it. He isn't cheater. It is different point of view. Your team has 4* for level1, but if you were on level 2, it would have 3*. Stars show how competitive is certain team/player on your level (from where you are watching). If that manager saw your team, it wouldn't have 4*, but one star.
    I think he mean about the date the club was founded
    It's wriiten 02/13/2015 , that's today (According to my country's time)
    Yeah , It's wierd

    Level 6 Season 6

  5. #5
    Apprentice Soham_NagpurBluesFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Nagpur, India
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Soham_NagpurBluesFC View Post
    I think he mean about the date the club was founded
    It's wriiten 02/13/2015 , that's today (According to my country's time)
    Wrong Post
    ---Deleted---

    Level 6 Season 6

  6. #6
    VIP t11_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,435
    @Soham It is impossible to create team on level 17. It must be some bug.
    @ESS FC Check his archievements and history tab. If there is no any trophies and archievements, then report team.
    Ex top eleven player


  7. #7
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    The date shown is for when he took over a team, that date is the "founding" of the current team. I think.
    khris and Gert Funck like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    Addicted Fc bal op t dak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    641
    There dont excist cheats or hacks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The date shown is for when he took over a team, that date is the "founding" of the current team. I think.
    True, the date is the founding of the current team, can confirm it looking the takeover I did.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  10. #10
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,870
    Quote Originally Posted by ESS FC View Post
    I don't think that it's possible to gets all those stats in just 1 day..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	38198
    Well his club level (not manager level) is 17 so I think is normal to have that team quality, is he your opponent or you just saw him on server?

    What I don't understand is how he took over a club with same level as his manager level because normally the highest team level available for him at that manager level would be a level 15 team.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 02-13-2015 at 10:34 PM.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast