Thread: why are my skill points being added to each player automatically

why are my skill points being added to each player automatically

why are my skill points being added to each player automatically when I'm not clicking the auto asign button.

Every few days i'll have 30 or 40 points to assign then when I switch on my laptop they've been done automatically.

I don't need my keeper to have attacking skill points so want to do them myself.

This is 4 times this season now this has happened

Because you have the new version of T11, maybe you can update a old version of T11, here Ive writted a post with one link, I don't know if you can use it, or maybe you can see another link in some place if you prefeer the old version for more time...

http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...al-thread.html

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes it's the new app, it does it automatically, and people have had issues with when they go to play on the pc the points have been assigned.
    You could assign where you want them to go in the app, in the player's card in the skills tab there are check boxes next to each of the three sets.
    If you are using iProduct you can use that backup to restore to old version, I don't know of anyone being able to revert on their Android, so if you have that OS and don't like the auto assign and want to play on pc, I'd make sure the app wasn't *ever* running and see if that stops the auto assignment.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Yes it's the new app, it does it automatically, and people have had issues with when they go to play on the pc the points have been assigned.
    You could assign where you want them to go in the app, in the player's card in the skills tab there are check boxes next to each of the three sets.
    If you are using iProduct you can use that backup to restore to old version, I don't know of anyone being able to revert on their Android, so if you have that OS and don't like the auto assign and want to play on pc, I'd make sure the app wasn't *ever* running and see if that stops the auto assignment.
    I have succesfully reinstalled the old android version, by uninstalling update, and reinstalling the version before the 'big bad' update