Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Incredible result

Banned
    I'm sure that it can be happen I faced too much from this for me and against me .

I won once against a manager who was higher than me with 3 levels and by logic and everything, I can't win against him but I won 1/0.

and more than this happened to me ...

after i go home I'll put the pic here .

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    You got everything wrong from the start! After winning 1-0 away, you should of known its not easy to eat him alive. The return leg you should of played 4 at the back and push the fullbacks up for overlaps instead of going 1on1 against him on the flanks but leaving your ST facing 2 DC and DMC coming back. You have much better team but you changed your formation to try to win against an underdog when it should have been his job. You changed your formation but you basically just followed basic rules. 3 DC against his lone ST. DMC to block his AMC, 3 MC in midfield against his 3 MC, avoid the middle since he has a DMC. You had better chance putting 2 AMC against his 1 DMC than going to the wings. If you say you always play on the wings then you totally forgot that fullbacks are critical to have with wing attacks and defend against counters. I beat a few team 10 quality + above, its normal!
    Yes, maybe I managed my formation very basically but why is it a mistake?
    We have a table of counter formation that should work.
    Does a 26,2 team (with +13% ball possession) against a 15 abandoned team really need special tactics?

And, however, I've changed to 4 at the back after the first half.
    I lost while my formation was 4-1-3N-1-1, moral and condition at the top, normal mentality and passing mixed.
    Last edited by Nicky; 02-27-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Incredible result-most-wanted.jpg

i do watch almost all Real Madrid games ... since i`m in spain
    and what i hate when the people start to discuss the games and compare it with real life when they should not !

Quote Originally Posted by nico69 View Post
    Yes, maybe I managed my formation very basically but why is it a mistake?
    Why have a table of counter formation that should work.
    Does a 26,2 team (with +13% ball possession) against a 15 abandoned team really need special tactics?

And, however, I've changed to 4 at the back after the first half.
    I lost while my formation was 4-1-3N-1-1, moral and condition at the top, normal mentality and passing mixed.
    I meant play 4 at the back so 2 DC to handle his 1 ST and push the fullbacks to support your attack wingers. Since after you changed to 4-1-3-1-1 both team's fullbacks had minimum use and i'm sure his fullbacks are not pushing up to attack either. You changed to a formation exactly same as his so it didn't really give you any advantage tactically because you just went man for man. You would had more success if you ordered your players to use attacking, short passing causing them to move forward a little more giving you more space instead with normal mentality they will stick to their position and it's very congested. If you feel it's too dangerous to attack at that point of the game 4 diamond narrow would be better because the team would be more balanced. Your 2 MC would totally control midfield despite being outnumbered because they are better and with mixed passing they don't need to hold the ball or play quick short passes. I played 4-1-3-1-1 a few times to fit my best players using short passing controlling possession well but I lacked firepower as you know its not an attacking formation. Why he scored? I don't exactly know the correct answer but the game is calculated on numbers and probabilities I would think nearing the end your DMC was more tired than his since yours had to work all game and his just started to get pressure. I don't know how he scored. A long shot? A set piece? Either way, you set a difficult order for your own team when clearly the formation you used should be short passing through the middle. If you feel just because you are better on paper and must win then why need to play the match? Should just compare squads and decide winners right? Don't be angry because I would be dissappointed to win by less than 2 goals as well but one day you'll win against someone better than you by more would you know why? Just look back and see why the result came out like that and avoid in the future bro. Invest in wall defenders and arial defenders as long as corner and freekickers bro. Since the game is calculated on probabilities you have better chance to win if you possess all the posibilities. I had many hard games and it came to set pieces. Oh..and next time you need to protect the score line, the last 15 should be defensive minded bro. That and hard tackling, short passing, focus to the flanks....because if you lose ball in flanks, its harder for them to score.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I meant play 4 at the back so 2 DC to handle his 1 ST and push the fullbacks to support your attack wingers. Since after you changed to 4-1-3-1-1 both team's fullbacks had minimum use and i'm sure his fullbacks are not pushing up to attack either. You changed to a formation exactly same as his so it didn't really give you any advantage tactically because you just went man for man. You would had more success if you ordered your players to use attacking, short passing causing them to move forward a little more giving you more space instead with normal mentality they will stick to their position and it's very congested. If you feel it's too dangerous to attack at that point of the game 4 diamond narrow would be better because the team would be more balanced. Your 2 MC would totally control midfield despite being outnumbered because they are better and with mixed passing they don't need to hold the ball or play quick short passes. I played 4-1-3-1-1 a few times to fit my best players using short passing controlling possession well but I lacked firepower as you know its not an attacking formation. Why he scored? I don't exactly know the correct answer but the game is calculated on numbers and probabilities I would think nearing the end your DMC was more tired than his since yours had to work all game and his just started to get pressure. I don't know how he scored. A long shot? A set piece? Either way, you set a difficult order for your own team when clearly the formation you used should be short passing through the middle. If you feel just because you are better on paper and must win then why need to play the match? Should just compare squads and decide winners right? Don't be angry because I would be dissappointed to win by less than 2 goals as well but one day you'll win against someone better than you by more would you know why? Just look back and see why the result came out like that and avoid in the future bro. Invest in wall defenders and arial defenders as long as corner and freekickers bro. Since the game is calculated on probabilities you have better chance to win if you possess all the posibilities. I had many hard games and it came to set pieces. Oh..and next time you need to protect the score line, the last 15 should be defensive minded bro. That and hard tackling, short passing, focus to the flanks....because if you lose ball in flanks, its harder for them to score.
    dude i won`t stay to read all this

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    dude i won`t stay to read all this
    Yah wtf, didn't realize it so long...

Thank you for all fmldotcom

However, I don't think that if I'm better on paper I must win.
    The matter is that there were no premises for a bad result.
    I play every day against teams like this or better and the result is always the same: 6-0, 7-0, 4-0 an so on.
    In my league I'm first in the standings with 60 goals scored and 0 conceded.

Sometimes I get presumptuous and play with a 3-3w-1-3 just to have fun and I always win

Anyway, I do hope all the things you wrote really matter in the game, because sometimes, like other guys said in this forum, it seems that matches are already programmed no matter what you do.

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by nico69 View Post
    Thank you for all fmldotcom

However, I don't think that if I'm better on paper I must win.
    The matter is that there were no premises for a bad result.
    I play every day against teams like this or better and the result is always the same: 6-0, 7-0, 4-0 an so on.
    In my league I'm first in the standings with 60 goals scored and 0 conceded.

Sometimes I get presumptuous and play with a 3-3w-1-3 just to have fun and I always win

Anyway, I do hope all the things you wrote really matter in the game, because sometimes, like other guys said in this forum, it seems that matches are already programmed no matter what you do.

Have fun!
    If you finish the season with 0 or 1 conceded, don't forget to post the table here so you would go into the record books, no one in the forum or the game has been known to concede less than 2 goals in a league season.

At the end of the day, If your team is 10,15,20 or more quality better than your opponents on paper, it doesn't mean you are going to win the match.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-27-2013 at 01:56 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    I'm sure that it can be happen I faced too much from this for me and against me .

I won once against a manager who was higher than me with 3 levels and by logic and everything, I can't win against him but I won 1/0.

and more than this happened to me ...

after i go home I'll put the pic here .
    The prove for my previous comment is as follows :

this from 4 season when i was in level 9 I'm on right and he is on left ... can you imagine this?

I'm here in this form and the old form from too much time but i didn't see anyone won against a manager higher than him with 4 levels and the bad player in the opponent team was 8* (6 players) and the rest 9*.

Who did like this :P a prove pls before you talk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    The prove for my previous comment is as follows :

this from 4 season when i was in level 9 I'm on right and he is on left ... can you imagine this?

I'm here in this form and the old form from too much time but i didn't see anyone won against a manager higher than him with 4 levels and the bad player in the opponent team was 8* (6 players) and the rest 9*.

Who did like this :P a prove pls before you talk
    haha what the heck. I would be pissed if i was the Lv13

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast