Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Strange CL semifinal. Normal result but unreal football.

Match ticking over with nothing happening is probably a server error with commentary. I've had fast paced 'nothing-ness' before too. Lag usually produces nothing then a rush of action.

I also noticed last few days that there were some rogue "/" and other characters appearing in commentary and some text displays so maybe a relate glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Match ticking over with nothing happening is probably a server error with commentary. I've had fast paced 'nothing-ness' before too. Lag usually produces nothing then a rush of action.

I also noticed last few days that there were some rogue "/" and other characters appearing in commentary and some text displays so maybe a relate glitch.
    Yes! That's a possible explanation and I think it might be that or just a T11 trolling.

I also noticed that "/" character too at the end of every comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    STs can block shots of midfielders in this game
    I didn't say they can't. I said that 1 MC and 4 attacking players is not a parked bus.
    The attacking players can defend but there are still many holes in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    And no, 10 vs 11 isn't an insurmountable deficit even at the professional level
    When you are with 10 players and THAT formation, it's a BIG deficit.

Famous
    I wouldn't be surprised if all the game engine did was incur a -5% possession penalty on the team playing with 10 men.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 03-07-2015 at 01:51 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12