Like Tree762Likes

Thread: Season 64

This Season stats

League: 6th
    Cup : Runner Up
    Cham.League : Champion

#FC_Galatians

Famous
    My team did its job, won last match by 3-0, and moved to the top of the table since day 1. The final score is not bad. At least I still have a chance to be crowned champion.

At this moment, I hope Charles FC (now 4th place) will win Andre FC (now 2nd place) by 2:1. Then Charles FC and my team will tie as league champion according to the rules. The only other scenario that my team will be league champion is that Charles FC will win Andre FC by 1:0.
    Season 64-l20-league-before-4vs2.jpg

Andre FC is my friend. I don't know if I will support him in case I will attend their match. It is a strong team with superior quality. But its performance in last 4 league matches made everything becoming possible.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-04-2015 at 09:12 AM.
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.

Rookie

Successful Season ends undefeated @ NO.1

Season 64-2.jpg

crazy frogs ends league season 10 undefeated. Had to prepare for last 2-3 seasons for this. Farmed tokens and purged this season to build a 5 star team.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

this was the status pre match
    Season 64-table.jpg
    and as some of you know I ended fifth last year, and have had total deja vu this year. So my expectations was very low to put it mildly.

But but OMG! this is how it went
    Season 64-result-today.jpg
    My keyplayer took the role as MIP and to top this of my friend beat fourthplace with 5-0. and saved me eighter way I would send him a Token if I could, just so that he knew.

It puzzles me that MOM was not him but an anonymous defender (go figure)
    Season 64-league-end.jpg

Boys it's CL for me next year.. Yeeahh!

Without buying a Token temptet sure
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-04-2015 at 11:15 AM. Reason: last line

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Didn't get to watch the final game of the season aganist backmarker FC Emio, but we beat them 5-0 away. Pavel Sochocki is still on form, scoring two goals today.

Match Highlights

Man of the Match Sochocki (9)

Angus FC could finally hold on to the 3rd place shield after defeating เชลซี FC (Chelsea FC) 2-0 home, as well as ending their 5-games winless run, and ended the season in style.

Almost-Final League Table
    The final league position are almost all confirmed after 3 games of the final matchday played. The position of teams in Top 4 are now confirmed.

Final Squad Report Coming Soon

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

A second consecutive 26-0-0 in the league for me.

Crashed out in the Cup in the first round, out in the last 16 in the CL, so nothing to report there either.

I'm now focusing on trying to get as much cash as possible seeing as the cap has now been removed. Farming is all but dead in the UK, so I doubt I will be able to add many tokens now. I'm going to try and aim to just use what I can earn/farm in a season now, knowing I have a load to fall back on if I need to bring players in.

As always, my aim for next season will be just to promote again. Shocked I've had two consecutive 26-0-0 seasons, as in the cups I've performed really badly. My team isn't way stronger than the others in the leagues either.
    Last edited by kynan; 04-04-2015 at 03:12 PM.
    Steppenwolf likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    My team did its job, won last match by 3-0, and moved to the top of the table since day 1. The final score is not bad. At least I still have a chance to be crowned champion.

At this moment, I hope Charles FC (now 4th place) will win Andre FC (now 2nd place) by 2:1. Then Charles FC and my team will tie as league champion according to the rules. The only other scenario that my team will be league champion is that Charles FC will win Andre FC by 1:0.

Andre FC is my friend. I don't know if I will support him in case I will attend their match. It is a strong team with superior quality. But its performance in last 4 league matches made everything becoming possible.
    About half an hour ago, all league matches finished. Andres FC won last match and claimed the title of league champion.
    Season 64-bulldog-s20-league-table-final.jpg

What a great season for my L20 team. I satisfy with the position as 1st runner up.

I'm also glad that my L12 team won both league & CL again after 4 seasons.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-04-2015 at 03:48 PM.

AEPRE FC - End of Season Squad Report
    Season 1 - Level 4

Player Stats

Season Top Goalscorers Oscar (27)
    Season Top Assists Soumare (18)
    Season Golden Ball Oscar (5)
    Best Discipline Deyes
    Most Consistent Bartra

Season Stats

Player of the Season

1st Place Oscar
    2nd Place Borja Bartra
    3rd Place Alfie Deyes

Steppenwolf likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Final League Table

We win the league by 8 points this time.

*Retired From Top Eleven*

VIP
    Season 64-butd9.png

Season summary... Finished 2nd in the League, 4 points behind the winner... Edgar was the best assistant in the League, sharing 1st place for the best striker (15 goals)... Knocked out of the Cup in Qualifying stage... Stopped in CL Semi-finals 2nd time in last 3 seasons...

Season 64-51.jpg
    Season 64-54.png

Season 64-53.png
    Season 64-52.jpg
    Gert Funck and cookizzz like this.

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast