Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast
Like Tree762Likes

Thread: Season 64

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Mini update my end.

We beat Muhammed FC 7-0 and are now one win away from a perfect league record of 26 wins. Chikin pretty much tore them apart, but Shivyakov is becoming a bit of a long range master, as he has had a fair amount of goals from a distance.
    I like your keyplayer is pronaunched Chicken gives me the giggles in a frustrating T11 day
    Bluebird Hewitt and Buffs Mad like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Update about the league of my L12 team

Tomorrow should be one of most interesting last season day I ever encounter. The leading team was just defeated by the 5th place team. If tomorrow my team (at 3rd place) will win the 13th place team while the leading team and 2nd place team will draw in their head-to-head match, my team will be the league champion.

If the 2nd place team will win, my team must have big win tomorrow to overcome slight goal difference disadvantage. My opponent tomorrow is not as weak as the league position shows. It was scored less than 2 goals per match in average, and have 22 points with one match to go, not bad for a 13th place team.

The new league table
    Attachment 41805
    If it's a draw, you will need to win at least 12-0 to take the title on goals scored.
    cookizzz and Buffs Mad like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If it's a draw, you will need to win at least 12-0 to take the title on goals scored.
    You're right. I made a mistake. I have amended last post. Thanks

I am too eager to take over the leading team because it ranked higher than me in previous seasons with players considerable stronger than mine. After half of this season, the average quality gap with them is narrowed to 3. But I still did not expect to take over him until noticing his recent bad form in league.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-03-2015 at 07:54 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

go go go :d

Season 64-screenshot_1.jpg

July Fourth Win Champions League

Well, we made the most of our "2nd life" in this seasons competition, We should of been eliminated in the group stages, but fortunate results ment we advanced to the knockout stages with only 6 points, the lowest of all the teams in the knockout stages and there was several teams eliminated in the group stages that got more than 6 points too.

July Fourth finally upped their game during the last 16 against yenerbahce to see us progress 6-4 on aggregate before putting away KAFKASKARTALI with a 5-0 win in the 2nd leg after a 1-1 draw, We then beat Fatih FC by a convincing 7-1 aggregate scoreline to setup a final encounter against unlikely finalists aek7 who were playing their first ever CL final in nearly 4 years of their club history, Strong contenders like patuska, BESIKTAS & our group winners Amber Heroes all suffered elimination and it opened up the door for us to give us a great opportunity to lift the trophy.

July Fourth never wasted the opportunity in the final, We did take around 20-25 minutes to get going and eventually made the break through on 38 minutes with an unlikely goal from rightback Osorio, then Papaleo finished the job off with a penalty just before HT on 44 minutes and finished off on 51 minutes to make it 3-0, We never looked like conceding or losing this game at any real moment and it was a joy to see us play well after the earlier struggles we had in the season. July Fourth wrap up the season with a double.

This is our 24th CL title. As it stands right now, It actually equals the forum record, although FK Knic and/or AC Arsenal can report more successes at any given moment.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I like your keyplayer is pronaunched Chicken gives me the giggles in a frustrating T11 day
    The player is quality. Can't believe I got him for 1T at the beginning of the season. Though I do have a relatively easy league, his ratings have been very good. Here are his stats, quality and ratings just as an idea:

Season 64-screenshot_2015-04-03-19-17-33.jpg

His striker partner, who I bought last season for 1T as well, isn't too shabby either:

Season 64-screenshot_2015-04-03-19-18-00.jpg

Thinking these two will be my strikeforce for next season as well.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Buffs FC make sure of the league title rather than relying on goal difference by securing a 5-0 win as 2nd slump to a draw.

The Buffs wingers have been the standouts (as the Strikers erm went on strike this Season) and sit 2nd and 3rd on the league scorers chat.

So league and CL are in the bag but the shock exit in the Cup through a lack of goals leaves a bitter taste.

To pull my self back up. I am ready for next seasons negotiations.

I have some young talents ready.

Season 64-negotiation.png

Tre with SA and one only one point away. I hope this will give me som cashflow when CL seems so long away
    nikolgiorgos and Steppenwolf like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Done,double:-) great ending
    Season 64-uploadfromtaptalk1428093802710.jpeg

6 in a row,guess now it will take few seasons to reach another final but 3 treble in a row,6cl 6 leagues ,several clean sheet leagues,the team deserves his farewell and it was successfully n funny :-)
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 04-03-2015 at 08:53 PM.

VIP

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast