Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree762Likes

Thread: Season 64

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Mini update my end.

Rhondda Rovers just played their league match against Salih FC and finished with a convincing 4-0 victory. The only criticism was that we should have won by more. With our rivals drawing, Rhondda Rovers are 22 points ahead of 5th, meaning that a Champions League spot is secured for next season. If Rhondda Rovers win tomorrow in the League and other results go our way, the title will be secured with 6 games remaining.

Tomorrow's big game see our underdogs up against Mr Linh in the Cup semi final, a team 2 levels and Q3.5 higher than myself. This is going to be an incredibly difficult game.

Lastly, we have been wheeling dealing a few free agents recently and am hoping to hit over 20m finances ready for the new season.
    2o milions is not very much

you can't even buy a player then

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    2o milions is not very much

you can't even buy a player then
    Bear in mind that I'll be level 2 next season (hence the rebirth), not visiting level 28.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

VIP
    Season 64-butd9.png

"Demolition Day" in CL... We were dominated in leg 1, two days ago, but were fortunate to lose 1-2... This is Sparta!!!

Season 64-4.jpg
    Season 64-5.png
    Season 64-6.jpg
    Season 64-7.jpg
    Gert Funck and Peter Renn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Bear in mind that I'll be level 2 next season (hence the rebirth), not visiting level 28.
    Right! I can't remember what a fasttrainer costs in those seasons?

But i do remeber some insane over 100 rounds biddingwars

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Season 64-sigh.jpg
    munchen and reddeviljohn like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

go go go

Season 64-screenshot_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Uhh, You are really in a tight spot this season. You are looking towards some very dececive games

Despite so many attempts AEPRE FC got, AEPRE FC drew เชลซี FC (Chelsea FC) 1-1 away, on the franchise's 2nd birthday.

As the state funeral for Singapore's founding prime minister Lee Kuan Yew is held today, both teams have observed a minute silence before the game.

The first goal comes from Thierry Nasri's run in the 21st minute. Ten minutes later, เชลซี FC's ML Jozsef Kovacs tried to attack, but instead he conceded a counter-attack to Alfie Deyes, who dribbles passes the messed-up defense, before passing to Frederick Aboagye in the 31'.

Deyes passes to Oscar in the 37', hoping to get the lead, but the chance was well off-target, and the ball goes to เชลซี FC's keeper Dmitry Larionov who kicked it to resumes the game. Deyes again tried to score in the 54', the net was opened but his shot wasn't good enough.

The home team has a chance to takes the three points away, when Thierry Nasri passes AEPRE FC's defense, with only Markus van Zwolle ahead of him. He shots it, but van Zwolle could managed to get his fingertips on the ball, the ball deflects behind for a corner. Augusto Nunes opens it to the box, but Borja Bartra's header defeated the attacker.

Oscar and Alfie Deyes both receives a 6 rating for the first time in many games.

Goalscorers Thierry Nasri 21' Aboagye 31'
    Man of the Match Aboagye (8)

With 6 games to go before the league ends, the league has become a 3-way battle, or possibly four. With AEPRE FC currently in the lead, Angus FC, FC Union MHL and เชลซี FC are both fighting to reach the top spot.

Round 21
    AEPRE FC sets to casually play FC Chip Munk, as well as เชลซี FC, who will take the walkover victory aganist Milan FC. FC Union MHL and Angus FC got a troll team, playing aganist Athletic Duel and Gencfenerbahce18 respectively. FC Union MHL in the first tie, destroyed Athletic Duel completely 10-1.

Round 22
    AEPRE FC will now plays FC Union MHL away. This is considered a very big and important games for both clubs. The fans are really appreciating this matchup of the two active managers. In the first tie, AEPRE FC defeated FC Union MHL at home with a score of 4-1. เชลซี FC will receive another walkover and casual win aganist FC Chip Munk, and Angus FC will play another troll team Arrow.

Round 23
    AEPRE FC will play Neyzen, who were totally dominated in the first tie 11-3, with Oscar and Luis Espinoza sidelined with an injury on the 6th and 50th minute respectively, but thanks to a good show from Oscar's replacement Bryan Andersson, as well as Frederic Soumare and Alfie Deyes, they managed to entertained the fans and prove that Neyzen's keeper Fabio Silva Batista needs more work to do.

FC Union MHL will plays เชลซี FC, while Angus FC plays FC Privy.

Round 24
    AEPRE FC will play FC Privy, as FC Chip Munk got another big team, FC Union MHL. Angus FC will play Athletic Duel, where Angus FC managed to take the win away 4-3, in the last 15 minutes of the game. Josh Mucemeci equalizes in the 78', before the ML/AML Mark Verhoeven seals the deal and 3 points for themselves.

Round 25
    The most decisive game of the season is between AEPRE FC and Angus FC, which AEPRE FC took the away win 3-2 in the first tie with Oscar scoring the winner in the 74'. This will acts as a Super Friday if the manager decided not to attend the school's annual swimming competition, which means the match will be on 11:11. เชลซี FC will play FC Privy, and FC Union MHL takes a walkover win aganist bottommarker FC Privy.

Round 26
    AEPRE FC will draw the curtain down on the season as they played FC Emio away. เชลซี FC will play Angus FC with Angus FC hosting the match. The first tie, Angus FC defeated เชลซี FC away 2-1, as the Cuba-based team's Cristian Salgado picks up an injury. FC Union MHL will plays Neyzen to close the season.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 03-29-2015 at 04:54 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Ok, now I am a nerve wreck. Lost the last two, and I can feel my opponents breathing in my neck.
    To top it all, my 6 star player got injured 28 minutes into this important match, Yes! again this makes it two injuries to same man in two days. need I say Random?

It is tight at the top, lots of elbows
    Davy Gravy likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Ok, now I am a nerve wreck. Lost the last two, and I can feel my opponents breathing in my neck.
    To top it all, my 6 star player got injured 28 minutes into this important match, Yes! again this makes it two injuries to same man in two days. need I say Random?

It is tight at the top, lots of elbows
    It's always young players or those in good form get injured...

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast