Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree762Likes

Thread: Season 64

#Easy

Season 64-screenshot_1.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Not promoting.

Season 64-temp1.png

Second time, but first for no trophy at all, since I got knocked out CL in quarters. WAH.

Next season my team will have to do with $$ we have, but I have 1.1B so should be okay to keep most of squad.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Beat 4-3N-3 today, it took 4 attempts but the team finally solved that formation, taking our season record against it to 1-0-3, while we boast a 29-4-1 record against all other formations. We sit 1 point back of first in the league, which is fine since we're still promoting to the champions league and not chasing a tremble. The real big one, is the Champions League final tomorrow!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Last night, Angus FC becomes winless for four games in a row after drawing Athletic Duel 0-0, as well as losing the reserve ST Lee King, as well as their DL Paulo Fonseca through injury. They also lost their on-form MC Darryl Highlands through suspension for their upcoming game today aganist AEPRE FC.

FC Union MHL managed to get ahead of Angus FC to the 2nd place after struggling to defeat the 10th-placed FC Chip Munk 2-1 after being a goal down.

The promotion battle now heats up between the 7th-placed team Gencfenerbahce18, who are on 38 points, 5 points ahead of challenging Neyzen, who were defeated five games in a row, and Athletic Duel, who also on 33 points, but disadvantaged through the goal difference. Stocky FC now have 40 points, enough to seal a promotion spot in the top half and avoid further challenges.

Athletic Duel may have a walkover win aganist bottommarker FC Emio, and tomorrow aganist 3rd-from-last Los Hermosos FC, but they also have to hope for Gencfenerbahce18 to lost aganist both Arrow and Stocky FC respectively. Neyzen needs to break their losing run and play at their best aganist FC Chip Munk, and has to defeat FC Union MHL on their season finale, which seems to be far from the possibility.

AEPRE FC will play Angus FC at home very soon before lifting the league trophy. As Luis Espinoza picks up his 2nd yellow card of the season and will now be sidelined, AEPRE FC signed Shai Miari to replaces him, and slugglish Edinaldo dos Santos Santana remains on the bench. Petr Kamas and Tyler Oakley remains on the reseves.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 04-03-2015 at 05:05 AM.
    Brian Dang likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

AEPRE FC's captain Pavel Sochocki is the man who lifts the trophy at home in front of their fans after they defeated struggling Angus FC, who used to be their title rival, with a score of 3-0.

AEPRE FC gets a first-minute goal and a head-start into the game, when Frederick Aboagye founds Oscar, then Oscar makes a quick shot that ended in the goal. Frederic Soumare passes to Alberto Baglio, who scores it in a similar fashion to what it happened ten minutes before.

AEPRE FC awarded a corner-kick in the 25', where Borja Bartra crosses it to a replacement player Shai Miari, who clearly heads it into the back of the net.

Shai Miari ended his replacement stint with taking a knock in the 89'

AEPRE FC was massively blamed for their amounts of attempts missed during the second-half. Alfie Deyes received an "insulting" 6 rating.

After the match, as AEPRE FC will plays their last game of the season away aganist bottommarker FC Emio, the trophy presentation ceremony were held here. As AEPRE FC players are celebrating in their locker room, Angus FC's players lined up a guard of honor at the players' tunnel, fans are starting to cheer. And as the celebration begins, the players of AEPRE FC (except replacement players, Nicolae Florea, Donovan I'Anson, Rowumo Lambaut and Shai Miari, who is currently being treated, are not awarded the medal) lines up waiting to take on the stage, then receives their medal. Captain Pawel Sochocki, being the last to collect his medal, before receiving the trophy from the representative of the Nordeus FA, and lifting it to the sound of the fans celebrating their first title of the rebirth of AEPRE FC. Robert Ng, the first AEPRE FC captain back in its very first season, also joins the celebration.

Match Highlights

Man of the Match Oscar (8)

League Table
    FC Union MHL set to take a walkover win aganist 2nd from bottom Milan FC, and will receives 3 points which puts them 4 points ahead of Angus FC and confirms their 2nd place finish.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Update on Day 24

L20 Team
    In round 22, my team defeated the 3rd place team and took over this league position by advantage of goal difference. The team ran smoothly in last 3 matches after I started to use a new fixed line up. The new scorer of the team just injured in training. As he did not score in last league match and his match ratings were not impressive in league or friendly matches, I decided not healing him and gave the chance again to my good rating nil scoring striker to start tomorrow.

L12 Team
    In 3 days, my team moved from 2nd place to 1st place, and lead with comfortable 7 points. In CL semi-final, my team was behind 0-1. Looking forward for the home match tomorrow. Hopefully the team will run CL again.
    Update on Day 27 (before all matches)

L20
    Moved up to 3rd place two days ago but move down to 4th place again after losing to 5th place team yesterday. Even though the gap with the 5th team is narrowed to 6 points, the team almost secured early season goal of 4th place because of significant goal difference. The team will face 2nd place team today. The bonus is raised back to maximum. Considering the low league prize money, this is financially stupid. But the financial position of the team is good in this season and I really hope to do my best for this interesting season.
    Season 64-l20-league-day-27.jpg

Update:
    My team just defeated 2nd place team. The 3rd place team also lost. My team moved up to 3rd place. The leading team will face the 5th place team later today.

Now the league is even more interesting. The leading team just need 1 point and then his advantage in goal difference is sufficient to secure the champion. But the competition on the 2nd place is keen.
    Season 64-ntbulldog-day27.png

Tomorrow, my team will face 13th place team. The 4th place will face 14th place team. Both of us will likely win. The 2nd place team will face the leading team. My team has a decent chance to finish as 1st runners up.

L12 Team
    For league, leading by 6 points and 21 goal difference with 2 matches to go. Effectively the team has already won. So the main focus is CL final today. The opponent is my friend in same league. My team won both league matches with them. Our average qualities are about the same. But my team has more depth and younger. He will have a league match about 3 hours before the CL Final. Even though my team seems having advantages in various factors, we were close in previous matches. His team is in excellent form recently and should be hunger for the first CL trophy in team's history. So my team should be careful. My team is ready to fight for the first double in 4 seasons.
    Season 64-l12-league-day-27.jpg

Update:
    For league, The 2nd place team & 3rd place team (also my CL final opponent) drew. My team confirmed championship.
    Season 64-beauty-d27.png
    For CL final, my team won by 3-0.
    Glad to confirm double winner in this season.

Last edited by cookizzz; 04-03-2015 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Update for match results on Day 27

Famous
    My season ending soon with 1 of the Worst performance..1st time NO Double...

1. Dangbros United (Level 18)

League: Confirm either 1st or 2nd place ..Only can blame ourselves since last 2 matches we led both 1st n 3rd 2-0 and allowed them came back to get their draws... We should be the champion from round 24 but now even could be 2nd place if we couls not make big win to 5th place tomorrow...

CL: 3rd place
    Cup: Top 16

2. Tuan DM FC (level 17)

League: Champion

CL: Quater Final
    Cup: 1st round

3. Winning Eleven (level 11)..very very bad performace this season..

League: 3rd place confirmed

CL: 3rd place
    Cup: Top 16

4. ManchesterUnited (Level 6)..(Took over club)

League: 3rd place

CL: Quarter final
    Cup: quater Final
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-03-2015 at 11:51 AM.

My key player has returned from suspension and just reached 7 stars.

This is a season defining match today. With the Random injury gameengine I am so nervous he will get injured in the first 20 minutes

Season 64-fk.jpg

Please I just need that victory
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-03-2015 at 08:46 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Won yesterday and today so with 1 to go we cannot be caught so that is the title
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4