Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 'Free' agents

Dreamer
    So you have to pay a one-time bonus equal to the wage for signing free agents...

As the wage is very high compared to the market value of the player at the higher levels, it's expansive to sign even free agents
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    175M for 4 free agents is such a huge sum and obviously more than the wages of them. The situation for my L12 team is different. Not sure if this different from server to server or level to level.

BTW, high level team may be more difficult to find free agents. Both my L12 & L20 teams are in same server. The auction market including free agent market for my L20 team is much more difficult comparing with that for my L12 team.

Dreamer
    If memory serves, 40m wage for and old player (age 30+) is typical for a level 31.

I bought a 30y 138q 5* today and his wage is 21.1m (at level 24).

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Totally it is harder the higher levels, people have a hard time selling players but don't want to lose the big chunk sacking them, and most try to sell their youth... so most of the ones I see are oldsters someone tried to sell and eventually gave up.

The price of an FA is their salary, and in the low levels it's really cheap but even in (say, level 24) the salary should be like 20M, so three FAs would be 60 or so.Yes you pay 'em daily too, but those numbers are nowhere near what you have Staggy, but you are a lot higher level? but the 175 I don't get at all.. you didn't sign a youth product right (I know stupid question but sometimes it's just something you do automatically and not think about)
    cookizzz likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Addicted
    Amane and Cat, thanks for your comments (and all others), I accept that I have to pay the wages which are 40M a season even for 33/34 year old players in their last year, but a 40m sign on fee for a 'free' agent that is only worth 100M is ridiculous. How are Nordeus expecting teams at high level to continue playing. Oh yes, buy tokens. Sorry Nordeus, that will never happen.

Dreamer
    Old players are always expansive to use due to the lack of resell value. You should try getting cheap 18~24y players (players far away from next star are cheap and easy for grabs), train and use them for a few seasons, then sell them when they are close to the next star, so that you won't lose the money you originally invested.

Don't let your team filled with old players. If you can't afford to buy new players, keep your academy players, play friendly to gain cash, and grab youngsters for cheap to replace the retiring players, young players are cheaper to use compared to old players because their market value will increase as you use them.

My floating cash is plenty enough to use old players, but it's really expansive. They should be avoided unless you have huge sums sitting around.
    cookizzz likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes, to buy a free agent you must also pay in front a season wage, something which is pretty new
    For my level is a great source of money profit because the analogy is very high and it's worthy specially if you can buy him for 1T but for higher levels where the wage is almost half of the value, the risk is high for that profit.
    * the expensive bank loan for me is 15T for 18M' so 1T for 1,2M. Selling him, I will earn about 12M' .

This is an example from few hour ago, after I read that post. Finance before and after I bought this free agent (it's minus the wage).

'Free' agents-lv10-finance-1st-day.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-08-2015 at 08:22 PM.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Amane, my 18 year old players from my academy want 40M wages virtaully the same as a 33 year old. I have enough tokens to get 500M from the bank, but this will only allow me to buy 5 players and then I will not be able to pay wages as I am losing 20M a day. This season and next I am trying to build up my tokens so that I can start again, but, what I would like to do is be in a position where I can sell my academy players to build up my finances and become solvent over the season.
    Cat Harrison and cookizzz like this.

Addicted
    Niko, just read your post and I would love to get a 19 yr old free agent but sadly I have not seen any for months. All the free agents I see are over 30.
    Gert Funck likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I used to keep a 22 squad, now I have as short a team as possible on my no money teams, and on my main, I keep only 1 GK so I can sign and sell youths.. I think the low T ones are even worth selling since I can still get more than buying $$. Really not looking forward to promoting with the finances so difficult to manage.
    cookizzz and Gert Funck like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast