Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Auto subs - How does it work?

Sorry, I forgot to say I haven't watched that match, If I had, I would substitute him.
    It is really weird if ML and MR are not counted as wingers...
    tarcanes92 likes this.

Yep, its been talked about a lot. Many suggestions to fix this including a 1 for 1 Sub list

I'd even rather the wing slot cover all flanking midfielders becuse less chance of an oop penalty.

Rookie
    An update on auto sub would be nice. We need more options, one for every position.
    My DMC got injured and got replaced by a MC. I did have a DC/DMC on the bench but he was waiting on replacing a injured DC.
    benchguy covering midfield need to be DML, DMC, DMR, ML, MC, MR, AMR, AMC and AMR thats a lot to ask for just one guy
    t11_fan likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sven Spel View Post
    An update on auto sub would be nice. We need more options, one for every position.
    My DMC got injured and got replaced by a MC. I did have a DC/DMC on the bench but he was waiting on replacing a injured DC.
    benchguy covering midfield need to be DML, DMC, DMR, ML, MC, MR, AMR, AMC and AMR thats a lot to ask for just one guy
    DMR, DML, AMR and AML are wingers, not midfielders...

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Today my team played CL match and my MR got injured @ 4' minute. Although my 2nd MR was on bench and he was on auto-sub list for wingers, there was no subs made. Why? Even other player (ML) who was on bench too and on auto-sub list (as 2nd) wasn't sent in game. My team actually played 86' without 1 player because this system doesn't work.
    I had again same situation, again MR injured (this time 7') but now wonder happened, my player was substituted @11 minute. Weird is that substitute was MC LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12