Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Auto subs - How does it work?

Auto subs - How does it work?

Ok, I see there are 2 slots for every part of the formation. Should I put in one slot the player that is in the starting lineup and in the other slot a player who will substitute him, or should I put in both slots 2 players from the bench?
    I have a match tomorrow and I can't attend it, so, if someone could help me I would be very grateful.
    Last edited by ZSKovac; 02-27-2013 at 10:29 PM.

Rookie
    Auto subs works only when you get an injured player, you fill the slots with the players that will substitute the injured player, for each position.

It's used so that injured players are instantly replaced if you are offline.

It's a bit confusing at first but the players you put into the slots are the ones that are subbed off, the game will randomly put another player on, it's not one slot for the player going off and the other for the player going on.

The best thing to do is make sure you are not left with an illegal formation if one of your players are injured.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    It's used so that injured players are instantly replaced if you are offline.

It's a bit confusing at first but the players you put into the slots are the ones that are subbed off, the game will randomly put another player on, it's not one slot for the player going off and the other for the player going on.

The best thing to do is make sure you are not left with an illegal formation if one of your players are injured.
    I thought the slots were for players being subbed on. E.g. In your substitutes you have 2 MCs, then put them both in the midfield slots. Then if a MF player gets injured, they will be replaced by one of these two players.

EDIT: Just watched the tutorial video and you do select your spare players that you would like to be subbed on as the ones that go in the slots.
    Last edited by Rob1984; 02-27-2013 at 10:48 PM.

Top slot for each section is first choice to go on i think?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob1984 View Post
    I thought the slots were for players being subbed on. E.g. In your substitutes you have 2 MCs, then put them both in the midfield slots. Then if a MF player gets injured, they will be replaced by one of these two players.

EDIT: Just watched the tutorial video and you do select your spare players that you would like to be subbed on as the ones that go in the slots.
    Are you sure? I thought it was the ones who go off..Damn it lol, I've been wrong this whole time

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

As the auto subs only come into play to replace injured players, the slots are there for your bench players to be selected to go ON.

LOL, dv8r. If you are off line, how would you know which player was going to get injured so that he could come off?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Auto sub doesn't work

Today my team played CL match and my MR got injured @ 4' minute. Although my 2nd MR was on bench and he was on auto-sub list for wingers, there was no subs made. Why? Even other player (ML) who was on bench too and on auto-sub list (as 2nd) wasn't sent in game. My team actually played 86' without 1 player because this system doesn't work.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Today my team played CL match and my MR got injured @ 4' minute. Although my 2nd MR was on bench and he was on auto-sub list for wingers, there was no subs made. Why? Even other player (ML) who was on bench too and on auto-sub list (as 2nd) wasn't sent in game. My team actually played 86' without 1 player because this system doesn't work.
    MR counts as midfielder, AMR and DMR are wingers
    tarcanes92 likes this.

VIP
    Sub slots are for injured players only if you are not watching it. They are also for players change if you can't do it between two games (if any of your players is injured or suspended in previous game). If there is no player in a sub slot, then you will start next game with 1st sub on your list (it is usually GK and will play instead of injured/suspended player)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast