Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Horror Start

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Our team this season is currently comparable to a David Moyes at Man Utd situation, very bleak.
    Comparable with LVG then?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Famous
    Your start is not good. But it is still very early. A big turnaround is very possible. Your team may run more consistently after your player lineup and rotation become stable.

In one season, my team started badly in first 2 matches but eventually finished strong and undefeated in the rest of the season. From my experience, performance of weak teams is even worse in 2nd half season. Probably many of the managers will give up.

In this season, my L12 team had an excellent start in the first 6 matches (3 cup, 2 league, 1 CL) and won by total 34-0. However, after the server crash yesterday, 2 match results was changed by simulation. The league win became a loss, and an away goal was lost in the cup match. Then my team struggled today and only have 1 loss and 1 win (No shot until about 35 minutes). My mood is bad, but luckily my other team did not suffer yesterday, and performed well in close matches today.

Cheers. Hope bad lucks will leave soon.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-13-2015 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Added "Not shot until 35 minutes"
    dave1311 likes this.

Horror Start

Things have picked up. I bought another ST who fits well with my other ST. I won my cup game 3-1 away, today won league game 7-0 away and CL game 1-0 away. Seems more like normal now.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 16

11 League Titles

2 Champions Leagues
    Qambu Yaasi and cookizzz like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Comparable with LVG then?
    We would have some better players in our squad if it was the case here.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

once i was first place in the league but lost the last few matches and ended up in 4 place. and i never reached farther than top 16 in both champions and cup. some seasons come when you just cant win

Dreamer
    I got knocked out from cup by a token buyer with 2 managers supporting him...

CL also not going too well although I won the match today, now at 1-0-2. Need a bit of a struggle to qualify for top 16 as my average q is like 7 lower than every other guy in the group.

League is doing well after a troll draw on the first game, I'm on a winning streak claiming the top by 3-1-0, but the next game looks challenging and uncertain.

The first 3 days looks like a disaster. It was just bad luck I suppose.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

This season start is the worst for me too O.O so far 6 wins 4 loss and 1 draw ...But looking at the good side i'm still competing in cup ,CL and in top 4 in my league , maybe things will get better .Kind of of i lost some matches but in general image i won , example loosing away match in cup then win at home and pass to the next round .

its definitely a weird season this one. I was unbeaten in 2 seasons in league competion. lost both my opening league matches to teams much weaker than me. for no obvious reason either...

in the cup 1st round I lost 3-2 at home to a team about the same skill level as me but a level higher. Changed nothing for the 2nd leg and won 9-0 away???? his team was identical in lineup and formation to 1st leg....

things have improved in the league . have won the next 3 , but far from convincingly. But in the Champions league we've been awesome.

looks like its going to be an interesting season.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Played 5, won 4, drawn 1....and the draw was weird, better stats, better team, etc.etc., but couldnt help noticing i didnt have ONE shot on target, and all decent stats.
    I have just come off 2 good seasons though, winning both leagues and only losing one game in the process....one CL win and one CL semi....so mus'nt grumble....
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Season 21
    League winners: Season 2,3,4,5,7,8,11,12,14,15,16,17,18,19
    League runner-up: Season 6,9,10,
    Season 13-5th!, 20-4th!
    Champions league: Season 3-3rd,4-3rd,12-1st,14-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd,17-1st,19-3rd,20-2nd
    Cup: Season 6-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd

Hey i got two truths i can help out with my feet and my head can i get a transfer to a top agent

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast