Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: New player training help

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Some really great info guys!

Thanks Buffs for the detailed numbers, and sharing your One Season Wonder.. I got one of those old guys on one of my teams, he's 32 I think and he'll be a Two Season Wonder since he hit 6* this season..

But he has no resale value, and so I have to save up to replace him.. as he's an attacking winger finding a replacement isn't easy, so I am happy I have another season to look.

The young newly generated players are the fastest training, but the "hot prospects" can be a good deal if you find one with their attributes added as you like, because the generated ones are all fairly even, with maybe a point difference. So if I see a 21 who's really expensive I'll look at his skills to see if I want him.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Top 11 it’s a game that you can play with many ways.
    Also, all those forum friends have a personal way of playing that game. It depends from the time and the money everyone has to spend and from a personal “libra” between having fun and going for success & titles/ with my skills and knowledge or with extra sources.
    (Southampton vs Man.City or Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid).
    Don’t expect to understand everything in a few days, those friends (and more that are willing to give answers) spent over 1.000 hours in the game or in the forum.

So many answers have to do from the point of view a forum friend has.
    Opinions about fast trainers, academy players, scout/list players, power training, quality or form …
    Some answers are more simple and clear, some not.

Ok, and some advices from me
    If you have bought T, don’t spend them :
    - For speeding up facilities
    - For scout/list players (not yet and specially if you don’t go deeper in formation & tactics – a team 1*-2* better q can easily be eliminated by this).
    - For (many) young fast trainers, specially if you don’t have green & reds to support them
    - At bidding wars for players when you don’t know well how some things are working.
    - And of course for personal trainer.

If you feel that you have made mistakes, you can also go back in the beginning through a take over of a new club.
    In that case you ‘ll take your Tokens, boosters and premium jerseys (so be careful with that) but not money, players or titles.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-23-2015 at 01:33 PM.
    Davy Gravy likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

For sure, your approach/philosophy about the game affects how you build your team, and there are indeed many ways to successfully play this game.

Oh, and those awesome training youngsters cause bidding wars after people have played awhile, they start to look for those, so they can go for more like 20 or 30 rounds. I hate bidding wars, I do prefer to spend my T on greens, so I look for guys less close to their next star, but then, I like to keep them awhile, I won't replace many players each season, except the first few where turnover is higher to generate $. In early levels buying Free Agents is a good way to make money by reselling them, and some are worth keeping.
    I tend to sell in the first week and buy after the first week to avoid wasting T in wars, but I also know I have no chance in the Cup.

Improve your team enough to compete in the competitions you want to win, but keep in mind that Cup is based on Q, so if you have 5 star average top 14, you will be in a Cup with levels above you. If you have a more average team, your Cup draw will be better.

my level 2 team, which survives on in-game 35T only:

New player training help-stl_wages.jpg

Ruiz, Morales, Simal and Rodriguez came with the team.

The other guys with 2 years I got last season, Ghaloom & Koch were FA's I kept.
    I just lost in Cup, but am still in CL with it.
    If you only want to compete in League, you can keep a much shorter squad.

Yes don't waste T on speeding up building or personal trainer, I think we all agree on that..
    unless you have a ton of Tokens, then as you like.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-22-2015 at 06:47 PM. Reason: pic
    Davy Gravy and nikolgiorgos like this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Wow thanks for the replies, some great knowledge here. I've been playing for 7 days now as I got a token bonus I think from "sponsorship", but there's still soo much to learn.

I think what confuses me is that I get 8 green packs every 24 hours for watching adverts but I get 50 to 100 tokens in the space of an hour or two/three (depending on the games available to install and run). I downloaded a game yesterday and got 59 tokens after I reached level 5, which took 30 minutes. I suppose what confuses me is that tokens are everywhere free and can be used to do anything, yet green packs are like rocking horse **** and are needed in the 100's to be of any use.

Do token adverts dry up? If not I may as well collect 50-100 free tokens a day and within a week or 2 I could have an entire 7* starting XI. It feels like I'm missing something. If it takes 75 green packs to make a 4* player a 5* player it would take me a week and a half to advance 1* on 1 player :/

One last question. Why is player form on the contract different to player form in the squad menu. When I check the form of the players in the squad it doesn't match what is shown under the stats section of the contract.

Cheers!

P.S Loving this game

Yes, there are only so many offers. Be careful with it, they don't instal malware exactly, but some annoying adware.

The first handful of seasons use your tokens as sparingly as you can. Build up all your boosters as much as you can with videos. I only ever watch vids for blues...

Only a tiny bit of extra training every so often is enough for the faster guys to hold their Q.

The form stats will match at day start. Friendlies only show on the squad menu. The player card has them in which competition.

If you have a starting 11 @ 7 next season your Cup opps will be three levels above you.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-22-2015 at 10:16 PM. Reason: clarity & typos
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Ohh fudge. My rating is 16.7 and everyone else in my leavue is 12.5-13.3

Have I fudged things up? lol

Oh and I've ignored the friendlies and the form now links up perfectly. Thanks for that, it didn't even cross my mind that it included the friendlies I've played
    Last edited by Southampton FC; 03-22-2015 at 10:44 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

well, you will face some higher level teams in Cup.. makes a triple pretty much the hardest achievement.

Just don't go nuts and make them all scouts...

A mix of 3-5* can win too.

Always be building but never use tokens for it, your facilties generate more boosters & $ as you upgrade them.

if you haven't already read some of our http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ls-guides.html
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12