Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: How does captaincy affect your player and team?

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    The captain order was always there and had effect on the game since I played this game 3 years ago.
    For those who have won CL or cup before, I don't believe anyone can fail to notice its significance unless he is a heavy spender with 7~8* team.

Like the free kick and corner orders, if it wasn't programmed it won't have been there.
    Horrible logic. Just because they ask you for the input does not mean that they actually use it. Sure they ask for a captain list, but 10 players? dumb. I believe it is possible to have a small bonus based on list position, but I dont think it is anything like a game changer. and besides yourself, nobody has ever mentioned they have noticed its significance. ever.

Dude, quit making this game sound like its more complex than it actually is. We have had programmers in this forum relate that the game is not complex at all, but people like yourself go stir crazy and add feelings and hidden attributes and sulking and motivation and unicorn farts to the game to get you all excited about a mediocre online browser football management game. I almost called it a simulation but it is not good enough to be called that. we get it that you love the game. its a game, not real life. There are no feelings programmed into the players. They dont have motivation. They dont have STDs. The dont take HGH. They dont screw their brothers wife (ouch!) give it up already. I must have beaten a whole country of horses to death already....

VIP
    Let him believe whatever he wants, he has insider info... a voice inside his head...

As I have posted before...

Glenn Borsi - Season 9 - He wasn't captain, average rating at the end of the season 7.76
    Season 10 - He wasn't captain in the first half of the season, named him captain for the second half, after I sold old captain, average rating 7.76
    Season 11 - He was captain entire season, average rating 7.76

... so your theory about captaincy slips Stevie G style...

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Horrible logic. Just because they ask you for the input does not mean that they actually use it. Sure they ask for a captain list, but 10 players? dumb. I believe it is possible to have a small bonus based on list position, but I dont think it is anything like a game changer. and besides yourself, nobody has ever mentioned they have noticed its significance. ever.

Dude, quit making this game sound like its more complex than it actually is. We have had programmers in this forum relate that the game is not complex at all, but people like yourself go stir crazy and add feelings and hidden attributes and sulking and motivation and unicorn farts to the game to get you all excited about a mediocre online browser football management game. I almost called it a simulation but it is not good enough to be called that. we get it that you love the game. its a game, not real life. There are no feelings programmed into the players. They dont have motivation. They dont have STDs. The dont take HGH. They dont screw their brothers wife (ouch!) give it up already. I must have beaten a whole country of horses to death already....
    So the length of your post is supposed to make us overlook the fact that you haven't actually made an argument? Guess that's better than Steppenwolf's post which combines a derisive attitude with an inconclusive set of data presented to make it sound conclusive.
    Piyush Ravi likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jult52 View Post

So the length of your post is supposed to make us overlook the fact that you haven't actually made an argument? Guess that's better than Steppenwolf's post which combines a derisive attitude with an inconclusive set of data presented to make it sound conclusive.
    I don't need to prove anything to anyone... I know what I know... and you believe that I don't...

Quote Originally Posted by Jult52 View Post

And the length of your post is meant to show that you had absolutely nothing to say other than you did not read the whole thread? OK, got it. You got lazy and did not feel like understanding things, so you had time to waste and spent it typing something stupid. Kudos.

Let me sum it up for you lazyboy, my argument is that the captaincy has not shown any usefulness at all, but I put forward an idea that the top ten list for captaincy could assign a small bonus for those on the list, and that bonus amount could be based on position in the list.

Let me sum that up further for you: I suggest that the captaincy means nothing, but if it does, I suggest it gives a small bonus that is not noticeable in any way.

VIP
    Captaincy means nothing Sully... There is an idea in Nordeus to change something about it, but for now it means nothing more than sign of appreciation to a minion player, pure cosmetic... Will they change it to give some importance to captaincy and when will that happen I don't know at the moment...

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Captaincy means nothing Sully... There is an idea in Nordeus to change something about it, but for now it means nothing more than sign of appreciation to a minion player, pure cosmetic... Will they change it to give some importance to captaincy and when will that happen I don't know at the moment...
    Yes!
    I find the thought a bonus to Ten players on the captainlist ludacris. If it should make sence, and I am not saying it does, it should only be the first active (playing)person on the list.

I must say i am also in the choir of no effect belivers

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    Just like FK takers, only the first one have effect unless he is not on the pitch or injured, then the following one will take his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    If you can use the same keeper for two competitive games a day, and his form never dropped below 7, you must have used green packs on him. If you didn't, you will suffer a bad form GK. Same as other positions.
    duh, green packs have no effect on anything except to raise condition. If you dont raise condition, you run a greater risk of injury as well as being more tired than your opposition. It does not necessarily mean form will drop, but I will make sure to watch this next time I play 2 in a day. problem is they are putting games at the min 3 hours apart lately.
    Gert Funck likes this.

I agree with Sully. In my experience ratings has nothing to do with condition. I have had many players starting in yellow or even in red and get 8-9 even MOM.

Increased risk of injury, Sure

And again Green suitcases are not I repeat Not moral or unicorn motivation.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast