Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Academy Output

Academy Output

Although I'm a fan of Token Academy players - not quite complete value for money imo but I quite like the idea of 'home grown' talent.

But sometimes, rarely the Academy churns out some real Token Crap.

The following guy barely gains more sp than my 7* 22 yo....on a good day. His MV was helluva disappointing too. I did give him some training because I still couldn't believe what I was seeing but eventually gave up and kept him for comparison purposes for next Academy output.

Crap for 24T

New 18T fast trainer

(I still feel the MV is a liitle bit low.) I admit I didn't really want an Academy player at this stage but had to check - so I'll see how he plays before deciding whether I'll just sell or maybe keep (could do with a new DMC 'performer'.)

VIP
    This season 15T striker... 18 games 10 goals (started 10 from 10, but dropped form recently)

Academy Output-5.png

Nordgen striker turned into scout last season... 26 games, 1 goal...

Academy Output-6.png

So, you never know...
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

VIP
    15T MC... good in 1st two season, crappy since then... And he was the fastest trainer I've ever seen... 17-29 normal stretching training

Academy Output-7.png
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 03-25-2015 at 05:09 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

VIP
    24T MC... Very good in debut season, horrible in the last two...

Academy Output-8.png
    Cat Harrison likes this.

VIP
    18T DL DC... Very good and reliable defender until he dropped form in the second half of the last season, followed with 1st half of recent season... Now he is back...

Academy Output-9.png
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    Young fast trainer require green pack suppliment to maintain high motivation. If you want to keep his good form without using too many green packs you should not let him play every day, but something like twice every three days.

Every match played drops a player's motivation, while training increases it.

The only way to maintain form without using green pack is by keeping a systematic rotation on the starting lineup.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

VIP
    Motivation? You mean morale?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't have much exp about T youngsters, I 've bought only 1 who was fast trainer and had so far some 0T for a while (for the Cup draw).
    The 0T were from slow to medium trainers.
    but it's pretty weird that while in all the others newborn players/programs like nordgens, scouts, players from a new/bot team, there is a steady pattern about training, in academy players there is a lottery pick element.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-25-2015 at 08:41 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Motivation is a hidden variable, much like a morale bar you can't see, which is the biggest deciding factor of the player performance. Although it randomly change after events, a player's motivation can be manipulated to some degree.

Careful adjustment to the training amount for maintaining 8~9 form on any player is possible, although it's not an easy task. Overtraining result in form drop, so the training must not be done excessively or you will waste the green packs only for a negative effect.

One of the simple but effective way to keep a team in clean form (all rating 7 above) is by benching the worst performing player. Because the amount of training required to maintain form of players are different for each player, this is a good way to balance it and require the least efforts.

But the best management procedure call for removing form 6 players from the lineup BEFORE those players actually give a form 6 result, which may sound absurd but it's entirely possible.

Just signed an academy MC for 18T. Perfect since I was struggling with tht position. So far so good, nothing outstanding but much much better than the ones I got off the market and negotiation. 7 SP every 5 greens or something like that.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast