Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Academy Output

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    He is not slow/medium but not fast either. A 4* fast trainer must have over +120 avg in 3 bars practice.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

oh he did when he was 18, when he was 34 and before I trained c.k. on him. he was training 150-180 on hards. then he hit 19 and got his skil points over 5star...

VIP
    Quality and a half away from 5th star, 24 tokens... It's 11th day of the season... hmm

Academy Output-1.jpg
    Gert Funck likes this.

VIP
    The fastest trainer I've ever seen appeared in my team this morning from YA... He is hitting 89 in training match... Thats 178 3 bars training match... He might hit 208 in regular match...

Academy Output-16.jpg
    Gert Funck likes this.

nice pickup! good stats for a wb

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    nice pickup! good stats for a wb
    I needed a RB... The other RB I have is 3*... Will add him wall SA and maybe DMC position...

VIP
    Took only 41 rests to add him wall SA...

Academy Output-28.jpg
    Gert Funck likes this.

Ya hoof in this game that is in fact the wrong strategy but you are correct. It is your potential to waste.

Acquiring the player is only half the battle. You can do fairly well if you just buy and use your academy to get the fastest trainers and then use free methods to train them as best you can but you can never be dominant that way, just good.

Green packs in my opinion is the best use of real money in the game. I don't even have to use real money to get players unless it is an academy boy. I have enough cash in hand to buy any player the market can throw at me and because I have a full 22 that also means I will recoup at least half the cost by creating the room for him.

As you get to higher levels in game money won't really be an issue. But because you are limited to buying 5* players or 6* scouts that are awful investments you can never be that good without training players up. If you get the right players on the market then making sure they play 2 games per day (or hard training match when game not scheduled or they are not starters) plus watch as many phone videos as possible for more green packs you can keep them at 6-7* without real money but you will have a hard time keeping up with people who buy green packs.

I cannot speak for other games, there may be better sims out there somewhere but none have kept my attention very long like this has.

If it is a matter of principle there are some pretty darn good offers for free tokens. Not the surveys (in my experience they run you around and then expect you to complete offers or get nothing). But there are ones where they give you like 30T for insurance quotes that are free and most you can give them a fake phone number or they will call you 100x a day lol. Also if you are a gamer there is a gamefly offer in the US for 144 tokens to sign up for their service (which is worth the price on it's own).

VIP
    Wrong thread lol
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 04-16-2015 at 07:14 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456