Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Academy Output

VIP
    There is only one hidden attribute in this game... and its not motivation... nor consistency, nor adaptability to new team, nor injury proneness... It's talent... Stars can not tell if player is talented... and training progress speed can not tell you that either...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    When I was leading 1:0 at 48" I thought "oh~ maybe this time we can make it" but sadly I ran out of luck
    This is how to lose with high rating

Attachment 41327

Attachment 41326

And no, without correct orders and everything pushed to the limits this score is impossible, you will lose like 0:7
    No , that's just called 2 teams having a good game at the same time. Do you actually watch football ?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    no info for you my watchers :P

I would still rather win, than have good ratings in all my team
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    When I was leading 1:0 at 48" I thought "oh~ maybe this time we can make it" but sadly I ran out of luck
    ha ha, nice
    so far I 've seen 4 kinds of matches. Normal, troll, friendly and playing vs Mourinho. If there is something hidden, I 'm sure it's in this game.
    It's like playing with Harlem Globetrotters.
    TALON1973 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

This is how to lose with high rating

Attachment 41327

Attachment 41326

And no, without correct orders and everything pushed to the limits this score is impossible, you will lose like 0:7
    More BS.

I am tanking with one team this season. I lined up in 4-5-1 V before the game started and the instant I could change my formation I changed it to the large U and swapped my goalie and striker so the ST was in goal. Changed to normal and mixed.

--------------------- <-----no ST!
    -AML-----------AMR
    ML--------------MR
    DML-----------DMR
    -DL--DC---GK--DR <---GK playing out and ST in nets.
    ---------ST--------

I won 9-2 away. couple of 9 ratings, an 8, four 7, three 6 and a 5. Could not get a wider range. and nobody played in their correct or close position, meaning the AML played in DL, the AMR played in DC, the DC played in ML, etc.

So I should have had my ass handed to me and I kicked some serious butt with OOP players and an ST in GK and no ST position and still had very good "motivation"

Then the next game, same players, same positions, lost 3-0, four 7, three 6 and four 5 ratings. So tell me this is not random.

Total BS. you can believe whatever you want, but everything you have said is bunk. Many managers have discovered this hidden stat? really? You are the ONLY one that has ever mentioned it. You have to show proof if you want anyone to believe this.

Just get a dev to confirm what you say and I will publicly apologize. I admit it is possible to have attributes that are not publicly known, but in this sort of numbers game...why bother? They have all that they need to run a simulation...and believe me, with the results that they provide, they really dont show results that are complex enough to need hidden attributes.

P.S. the changing of the formation one second after the game starts also goes to show that the result is fixed before the game starts. I should have lost this game or it should have been a hell of a lot closer, but 9-2???
    Last edited by Sully; 03-28-2015 at 11:22 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I would still rather win, than have good ratings in all my team
    Yeah, but the quality difference is 3 stars. If it was 1~2 stars I probably would have won.
    3 star deficit is pretty much insurmountable, and I have experiments for it.
    2 star deficit can be evenly matched under optimal conditions.

If the quality is equal I should dominate with many players getting form 8 and 9, and the opposing team will get crap form.

Yeah, but the quality difference is 3 stars. If it was 1~2 stars I probably would have won.
    3 star deficit is pretty much insurmountable, and I have experiments for it.
    2 star deficit can be evenly matched under optimal conditions.

If the quality is equal I should dominate with many players getting form 8 and 9, and the opposing team will get crap form.
    I would like you to post the main stats screen, so we all can see your good work with high rating in all your team

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Dreamer
    Sully you totally missed the point. Motivation is a factor that deals with individual players.
    Out of position has little to do with player form in one match, but have negative impact on his motivation for later games.

When you have players with fluctuating form it is caused by non-optimal player management.

Your answer is simple, how can you make your players form clean if you don't believe player performance could be manipulated? You will rely on luck because you don't know or never find out how to do it.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I would like you to post the main stats screen, so we all can see your good work with high rating in all your team
    Already done that at post #16

Already done that at post #16
    Thanks, and sorry I missed that

Wauw you get a lot of Yellow cards!
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 03-29-2015 at 09:21 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast