Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Academy Output

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    Motivation is a hidden variable, much like a morale bar you can't see, which is the biggest deciding factor of the player performance. Although it randomly change after events, a player's motivation can be manipulated to some degree.

Careful adjustment to the training amount for maintaining 8~9 form on any player is possible, although it's not an easy task. Overtraining result in form drop, so the training must not be done excessively or you will waste the green packs only for a negative effect.

One of the simple but effective way to keep a team in clean form (all rating 7 above) is by benching the worst performing player. Because the amount of training required to maintain form of players are different for each player, this is a good way to balance it and require the least efforts.

But the best management procedure call for removing form 6 players from the lineup BEFORE those players actually give a form 6 result, which may sound absurd but it's entirely possible.
    There is no hidden attribute called motivation...
    Gert Funck and Sully like this.

Dreamer
    If there is no such stat, player form will be inconsistent and completely random, and there is no need to replace any player because "bad form is only caused by bad luck of the dice roll".

The fact player form can be manipulated proves the existence of the hidden stat.
    Morale bearing no direct effect to player performance is also well proven.

Luck is a factor, but the motivation of the player makes the form heavily biased. It can be bad or good, but a biased dice with large number of roll will give result with consistency.

If you say it doesn't exists then prove it. There are plenty of solid evidence of it's existence (consistence player form, the relation between motivation and the factor of training efficiency, the change of morale, etc) so you must counter all of them to make your point valid.

Motivation is a hidden variable, much like a morale bar you can't see, which is the biggest deciding factor of the player performance. Although it randomly change after events, a player's motivation can be manipulated to some degree.

Careful adjustment to the training amount for maintaining 8~9 form on any player is possible, although it's not an easy task. Overtraining result in form drop, so the training must not be done excessively or you will waste the green packs only for a negative effect.

One of the simple but effective way to keep a team in clean form (all rating 7 above) is by benching the worst performing player. Because the amount of training required to maintain form of players are different for each player, this is a good way to balance it and require the least efforts.

But the best management procedure call for removing form 6 players from the lineup BEFORE those players actually give a form 6 result, which may sound absurd but it's entirely possible.
    how do you know this? unless you have inside info from a dev, you cant possibly know anything about hidden variables or attributes.

Sure, you can guess, but just like ghost and aliens, unless you see it, you cant prove it.

Top 11 is 80% random and 20% logic. i believe in the 80-20 rule.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

If there is no such stat, player form will be inconsistent and completely random, and there is no need to replace any player because "bad form is only caused by bad luck of the dice roll".

The fact player form can be manipulated proves the existence of the hidden stat.
    Morale bearing no direct effect to player performance is also well proven.

Luck is a factor, but the motivation of the player makes the form heavily biased. It can be bad or good, but a biased dice with large number of roll will give result with consistency.

If you say it doesn't exists then prove it. There are plenty of solid evidence of it's existence (consistence player form, the relation between motivation and the factor of training efficiency, the change of morale, etc) so you must counter all of them to make your point valid.
    total BS. Im calling BS on this one too.

if there is no such stat, this game would keep going as it is, inconsistent and completely random.

the fact that player form can be manipulated? really? by making him sit for a few games? that is what happens in real life, not in T11. maybe you can increase form by giving a crapload in game bonus, but morale almost always goes down, therefor so does "motivation"

I love that you can make up ****e just to make others think you know what you are talking about. Like I asked earlier, do you have inside info from the devs? Not even July4th would go out on a limb and say what you say, and if anyone knows anything about this game, it would be July4th.

I also love that you say for me to prove that it doesnt exist. brilliant. Prove that none of the players are gay. Prove that none of the players have a tendency to spit - a spitting attribute. or a yellow/red card attribute. Prove the existance of GOD. OR prove the non-existance of GOD.

please stop. They dont need to make the game that complex, so they dont. why waste time and resources on a game that makes a mint for them. all they have to do is make it look nicer and advertise to make others buy tokens.

I would love to think that this has an aspect of complexity, but sadly, it doesnt, as the results and lack of logic show.

Dreamer
    I just checked my top eleven... The first 11 players have an average rating of 7.32 in the last 5 games.

Academy Output-form.jpg

There are only three 6 rated out of 55 entries, which means I achieved 7+ form rate of 94.5%

The player highlighted in the ss who is the best performing, is a 2* academy player signed for 0 token. How did I know I can field him and how did he performed better than everyone else in the pitch? It's luck you say? But how it happened twice? Oh luck too?

I don't consistently beating teams 5+ quality higher for no reason or am I just the lucky guy?
    You wanna live in your own fantasy world no problem it's none of my business.

I just checked my top eleven... The first 11 players have an average rating of 7.32 in the last 5 games.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	form.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	41210

There are only three 6 rated out of 55 entries, which means I achieved 7+ form rate of 94.5%

The player highlighted in the ss who is the best performing, is a 2* academy player signed for 0 token. How did I know I can field him and how did he performed better than everyone else in the pitch? It's luck you say? But how it happened twice? Oh luck too?

I don't consistently beating teams 5+ quality higher for no reason or am I just the lucky guy?
    You wanna live in your own fantasy world no problem it's none of my business.
    Sorry, what does this prove? Its totally coincidence. The more you win, the higher the ratings, for the most part. your 2* player had 2 good games and its not lucky, that is just how the program is working for you. He will lose form eventually. The way you talk, he is powered by unicorn farts...let me tell you something - those run out eventually as well.
    Valentin Oprea likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Sorry, what does this prove? Its totally coincidence. The more you win, the higher the ratings, for the most part. your 2* player had 2 good games and its not lucky, that is just how the program is working for you. He will lose form eventually. The way you talk, he is powered by unicorn farts...let me tell you something - those run out eventually as well.
    What you say perfectly proves what I mentioned is true. The game is programmed that the player could get those rating.
    And those ratings are not coincident, I lose game and still get those ratings. It is pretty much impossible to have such a high average rating unless you rotate your players properly or use green packs to keep their form.

So you "name" that factor? "Unicorn fart gauge"?
    Whatever, it doesn't make any difference.

I called it "motivation", it's just the word I choose, but it is definately in the program and you already know it.

My brother know it the 6th or 7th season he played, many managers too discovered the hidden stat by their own observations, they just keep it for themselves

Because, what is the merit for telling your opponents a critical game mechanic that can drasically affect the outcome of every match, if the only purpose to play is beating all your opponents?

What level are you?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    When I was leading 1:0 at 48" I thought "oh~ maybe this time we can make it" but sadly I ran out of luck
    This is how to lose with high rating

Academy Output-mof1.jpg

Academy Output-mof2.jpg

And no, without correct orders and everything pushed to the limits this score is impossible, you will lose like 0:7
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast