Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Season 65

I'm 9th LOL

VIP
    Season 65-butd9.png

3rd place this season...

Season 65-15.jpg

Edgar got Top Passers trophy with 7 assists in the last game of the season...

Season 65-16.png
    reddeviljohn likes this.

VIP
    Season 65-butd9.png

Season 65-19.png
    reddeviljohn likes this.

League: Had to wait a long time to see this one out but 3-1 v 4th gave us the league title. Jack Harper opened the scoring with his 30th of the Season, James Morrison found Liam Henderson's head with a FK for the second and Right Back Alan Hutton stormed down the flanks and cut inside to rifle it home and make it 3 on the 57th minute. The opposition gained a consolation goal on the 77th min mark. Lord Nordeus ran on the pitch 3 mins from time to kick James Morrison in the sack and put him out for 3 days with a retractile testicle.

2nd won too so it was 2pts difference.

DL/DC Steve Nicol marked his 278th game for the Club with a 9 and the Bubbly - we've been quite impressed that he has maintained a 7.50 average rating having played 48 matches this season. Only GK Andy Goram has played more (50).

33 yo left winger John Robertson will retire. Reserve DMC Mark Wilson was sold and MC Fernando Ricksen took early retirement due to ill health (sounds better than sacked ).

Only 4 other league friends will promote with 4 dropping out. Unfortunately although the teams that defeated us in the Cup and CL accepted our friends request the other 2 finalists did not. We did however add 2 more 6* ave friends so things should be competitive again - we might even have bitten off more than we can chew if everyone is drawn together in the league. >.<

I just came back 2 days ago, not sure if I'm really back or just playing for a few days and leaving again.
    Anyway, during the 3 matches I managed my team in, I raised from 6th to 4th (W-L-W). Unfortunately, most of my players are 4 stars and will be 3 stars next season, so I'll have to buy so many new players with a sad budget of 23m(+7m from league bonus=~30m).
    Will see how my luck goes in league level 6, wish me luck!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Famous
    League: Parked the bus (4-1-2n-3w) and won 2:0...
    Buffs Mad likes this.

AEPRE FC Player of the Season for this season goes to Shaun Hughes, Joscef Bajnok in 2nd place, and Pavel Sochocki in 3rd
    Buffs Mad likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Thread closed, new day started now :P

wow... market full of nordgens... and all positions I need... Nostbaken was retired with 34 as MC...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Thread closed, new day started now :P
    but the thread is not there jet.

And I have to talk about a boring boxing match and Nordgems and alle shopping already done etc

Season 65-frustrated-builder.gif
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast