Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Season 65

Yeah.. patience and luck payed off. another player I thought i burnt my money on because I had to promote him to next star to get in top four.
    Season 65-sold.png
    But I have just managed to ship him of. Really a good player actually, scored in every second match.
    but his replacement is already ready.
    new talent:
    Season 65-new-talent.jpg

I hope he has some good years in him
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-08-2015 at 09:10 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

AEPRE FC - Players Form Reactions

After a few matches, the manager decided that Juan Gonzalez has ruined the team's performance, so the manager has put him on the transfer market.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

FC Hoofdrop has conceded for the first time this season competitively today, winning 7-1 at home in their first league home outing and 7th competitive match of the season.
    Offensive stalwart Claus Jorgensen, 23, the Danish winger/fwd has left the club citing a desire for first team football in a lower league.
    He will be remembered for his cup performances in seasons 2 and 3 especially, as well as scoring 4 on 2 separate occasions. Injuries had taken its toll on his training keeping him out of 15/20 of the previous matches
    Season 65-jorgstats.jpg

Currently holding a 27-1 competitive goal aggregate, FC Hoofdrop sit top of the league after 3 matches. Another striker has already been added and is seeking his debut for the club in their 2nd CL match later today. 24 year old Ronaldo has just notched 50 in all competitions making him the clubs top scorer.
    Season 65-stats48s5.jpg
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 04-09-2015 at 04:27 AM.

sandra, do I get extra if its our anniversary?

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    A very poor day overall started off with an awkward 1-0 loss in the league to stronger side.

Whilst Marchisio who scored 3 in 2 league games is injured for a few days

I then picked up a new right sided midfielder whilst only spending 1 coin in the bidding process! Bargain

Then against a much stronger team in the champions league we got really dominated and lucky to only lose by 1 goal!

So after a good start to the season that i was expecting to struggle in we finally get out first losses in the league and champions league as a reality check...
    Buffs Mad and Steppenwolf like this.
    Defence FC - Level 9

Like talking about football? Join our football group - WORLD OF FOOTBALL (29k members)

VIP
    Season 65-butd9.png

8 in da league...

Season 65-12.jpg
    Season 65-13.png
    Buffs Mad likes this.

VIP
    Season 65-butd9.png

Left-footed Brazilian defender Djalma dos Santos played 150th game for the club, scoring 12 goals and assisting twice... Performed poorly 3 times only, he is reliable defender whom I often use as left back 'cause of preferred left foot and he is performing great OOP...

Season 65-14.png
    Peter Renn and Buffs Mad like this.

Champions League: missed my first match of the season because of first day of college, and my team got held to a 1-1 draw against a team 10 POINTS weaker than mine in the CL. WTF?! He parked the bus with a bunker 3-2w-3-2, leaving my 4-4-2 ND (with a misplaced AMC due to Chan's injury) unable to do ****. Sakina with the only goal for Bali United.

Season 65-untitled-1.jpg

League: normal services resumes in the league, however. Yet another 4-0 victory for the Tridatu Soldiers, this time at home against fellow Indonesians Vha FC of Tanjung. Captain Lee Noriega bags a brace (one penalty and one goal finishing up a superb solo run) to send himself top of the goalscorers ranking with 5 goals, al-Saachez and Jyrkiäinen scoring the other two. Jyrkiäinen also won Bali United's penalty, sending him joint top of the assist rankings with 3 assists. A tough match to Ercan FC of Turkey awaits tomorrow!

Season 65-untitled-2.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 65-untitled-3.jpg  
    Last edited by Krishna Sadhana; 04-09-2015 at 02:54 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Ok United were really under pressure today, after a lost in first match, they really needed a win in CL to keep a realistic chance of progressing.

But of corse opposite scores, Me nearly very aggonised.
    Then my new comet stepped up and single handed made a United victory, My Man!!

Season 65-cl-today.jpg

Injury at 84 minutes, gee what a surprice!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

CL: Buffs FC secure a 6-1 win. Buffs Mad missed the match again because he claimed he was flooring the loft. Aye, right!

Retiring old timer (he's 33 you know ) John Robertson, on the left wing, scored 3 and provided 2 assists. Right winger Willie Henderson scored 2 and made 1 assist. Baby Striker Jack Harper nicked a bit of the attention with a PK.

Opposition left back rated 3. The right back must've been busier and had some success because he managed a 7. O.o

Buffs Mad said afterwards "I'm all itchy."

Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast