Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Season 65

Today is academy day. I am ofcorse gonna sign/sell 0 token..

I was also offered a 15 tokens youngster. I came to think of a song.. Uh ah Academy players what are they good for? absolutely nothing!

Let me make an example:
    Season 65-academy.jpg
    (15 token academy)

Season 65-alternative.jpg
    (1 token Nordgen)

To me this is a very easy choice.

Bear in mind that if academy player was choosen(not by me) he would have to be feeded a lot of green suitcases to reach same level.
    Both are fast trainers.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

cup survive if i was my opponent today, i would blame Mr Troll
    3 corner kick. LOL

Season 65-1.jpg
    Season 65-6.jpg
    Season 65-5.png
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    cup survive if i was my opponent today, i would blame Mr Troll
    3 corner kick. LOL
    Nice one.
    Pacholic, Man of the Match?
    tongly45 and Buffs Mad like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Nice one.
    Pacholic, Man of the Match?
    no, only 8. there 2 player has 9. Gamara and Heylen (MOTM)
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

League: Bali United ZAFT kept on their pressure on 1st placed END OF TIME (Greece) thanks to a hard-fought 2-1 victory at Turkey's Ercan FC. Captain Lee Noriega opens the scoreline in the 10th minute with a penalty (his 3rd of the season!) to earn his 6th league goal, before Miroslav Novak equalizes on the 16th minute, the first goal that the Tridatu Soldiers conceded in the league this season. But 4 minutes later Jyrkiäinen sealed the winner with a fantastic shot. No further goals were scored even though both teams made a number of chances. Both Bali United and END OF TIME are equal on 12 points, with 4 wins out of 4, but END OF TIME earns top spot thanks to a better goal difference.

Season 65-untitled-1.jpg

Next up is a mission impossible away to Arezzo FC in the cup. Against a much stronger team, an entire squad filled with SA players, Bali United are billed as the heavy underdogs. Will they create an upset?

VIP
    Season 65-celtic8.png

Hard to win game, 1-0 only, but hey, what the heck, it's win that counts... Alvarez (OOP striker) was messing with opponent's defence entire game, creating chances for teammates... Finally, Cuéllar converted one of those chances into victory... Gomes was kinda indisposed today...

Season 65-21.jpg
    Season 65-22.jpg

AEPRE FC could rebuild the squad from scratch again.

With the club's current form where no matter how weak the opposition is, we still only won 1-0, with our opponents gaining more attacking chances and injuries inflicted on our side. We are about to buy a massive load of new players to freshen up our squad.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Cup: Bali United ZAFT lost their first match of the season away to the over powered team (yeah I'm pissed, that's why I'm calling that dude as freaking over powered) that is Arezzo FC. The Italians beat the valiant Tridatu Soldiers 2-1, thus winning 3-2 on aggregate after a 1-1 draw at Denpasar. Shinn Asuka with Bali United's only goal.

Season 65-untitled-2.jpg

Seriously, Nordeus has got to do something with the cup drawing thing. The last two seasons I've been drawn against teams that are at least around my level. Last season I was defeated in the QF at the hands of another overpowered Italian, ASTI FC. This season against Arezzo FC. Seriously these overpowered teams needed to have a cup of their own. *sorry if I sound butthurt, but I'm kinda disappointed right now*

A league match against Maria Violeta FC of Romania awaits, and I hope the boys could bounce back from this agonizing defeat!
    Last edited by Krishna Sadhana; 04-10-2015 at 11:57 AM.

United crawled thru the cup today. some bruised knees and elbows, but through.

In the league i won, but my keyplayer Hamid received second yellow card and is suspended, and that is not good news.

Cup: Buffs FC took a while to get going, choosing in the 1st half to beat up the opponents rather than beat them, but eventually won 4-0.

Not enough goals today from Buffs Mad's perspective but the ones that did come were all from the left:

Left Back Robertson (45), Left DC Nicol (54), Left Winger Robertson (72) and, after coming on in a change of formation, Left Striker Dalglish (82).

Striker Jack Harper started as lone striker and provided 3 assists and grabbed the bubbly.

Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast