Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Is this result of careless programming or plainly intentional?

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Troll results are sadly not that uncommon

very frustrating if the come in packs
    yes but the question is why are troll results so common? What structure or matrix do they base results on? They try to be realistic but remain competitive, but they do a crap job at it. They need to rethink how results are created.

Now I will make you all discuss
    Not agree. Really looking the teams and knowing the game I don't see the troll, I repeat, "knowing the game".

Yea, when that happens people look that are 4-5-6 players under the field, lots are out of position sometimes too, due expired contcats this situation happens to abandoned teams and so.

Illegal position mean nothing many times, the game will do the simulation taking into account 1st the Quality, 1st of all.
    Then... game do the simulation, simulation are chances. Chances are to fail or to score.
    I always, always defend the idea that 1 player can win the 80% of a league title, so I will contradict myself if I come here and say that 3-4-5 players OP and a team with 20% possession winning or drawing are like to do a football a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Nope - thats your 'random, out of your control' conclusion.
    I have no doubts the results are simulated and served. Everything you do inplay is mostly cosmetic.

As for the second hand I did the exact same thing:

- played with the same 11
    - same morale
    - same condition
    - same bonus
    - same behaviour

Won away 0:5 and the commentaries were in my favor from start. You'll get used to guess the final result from reading the first 10 minutes of commentaries. If you believe otherwise, well, what can I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    I have no doubts the results are simulated and served. Everything you do inplay is mostly cosmetic.

As for the second hand I did the exact same thing:

- played with the same 11
    - same morale
    - same condition
    - same bonus
    - same behaviour

Won away 0:5 and the commentaries were in my favor from start. You'll get used to guess the final result from reading the first 10 minutes of commentaries. If you believe otherwise, well, what can I do.
    There are still people playing that believe this is the ultimate in internet football management and they fail to realize that this is not a complicated game. If it was complicated, you would think that they would have graphics at least. Not only that, but you would think that they could or would have done certain upgrades or changes to the game to make it more realistic or believeable.

They still have not differentiated stats or skills between GK and outfield players. WHY? That itself is one of the biggest faults in this game and it is just a simple thing! No stats on amount of saves and shots on net for a GK, but we track goals and assists? That is a fundamental aspect of the real game but they dont feel the need to port that into a "realistic football management simulation"???

This is an easy fix, or at least it should be, and it is just a result of careless programming, and plainly intentional (see what I did there?) It shows you that they are only in this for the $$$ and they care little about the small stuff that is fundamentally important.

Kudos, Nordeus! over 3 years and you cant fix something so simple and important.
    Celtic likes this.

I think many people including me have struggled aganist formations with 3 DCs, illegal or not. This formation has trolled many teams as I have seen.

Do you think negative bank balance also affects the team? I'm not sure but in many times I have a negative bank balance, my team seems to struggle in performance.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

No matter what you believe, if you think a few factors thrown around is difficult then what can I say But you're all still here.

PROUDLY PRESENTING THE 2ND BRILLIANT PROGRAMMING OUTCOME OF THE SEASON:

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    My team:

just won the league and reached the cup final
    players in top form,
    full morale,
    3,75M bonus,
    home advantage
    15% total supporters

The opponent:

is inactive (doesn't attend games or has supporters)
    didn't promote
    has his team all messed up (just a few reserves with contract)
    goalkeepers playing mid-field
    defenders playing strikers

In game:

I had 80% possession
    overwhelming stats

BUT, commentaries were describing a dominant opponent with aggressive and successful play always threatening to score.

AND I was always chasing disadvantage, with his misplaced GK and Defenders threatening my goal and his attackers doing outstanding defence.

Do you believe that the bottom team of the Premier League would stand any chance against the Championship leader just playing with reserve players? even worse, players completely out of position, with no strategy and no manager?

What the f* is this game then?

Is all the game action and decision out of our hands?
    What are the real factors that decide the outcome?

All identical except the winning bonus. Abandoned team, fulll of 2 star players, attacking goal keepers...

The question remains... Where is the f.... logic of this game? I honestly would love to see by myself the programming behind this.

Can any programmer from Nordeus tells us how are results calculated?
    Last edited by Celtic; 04-17-2015 at 11:29 AM.

@ Celtic: They player do what you tell them to do. "DEFENSIVE" and pressing own half LOL, That recall me the Italia has lose many matches in the 2000 years against small country because of this tactics.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Dude, look at my record last season. I know what I'm doing.

It's a f. abandoned team with a goal keeper playing winger, for example... and red carded starters.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast