Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Bug ? or the hapiness of fast trainers ?

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    For both my teams in same server, the sp obtained through training, formal or friendly matches are still unassigned. Just for this special case, the sp were earned in last season by a player who have not yet been re-signed. I cannot directly saw the sp left for him after the new season started because he's not in the list for training. But I believe (still have a chance I forget) he was still 4*. And today i found that he's 5*.

Edit: This is just a very special case. There is no great impact to most users. Probably a minor change has been carelessly released. It seems auto sp assignment have not yet been implemented in browser version.
    Yeah Pita nonetheless. But its also why I couldn't rule out some sneaky start/end of the day process. We know it was built into the app update that, on logging, the first time it encountered unassigned sp it assigned them. But on the app it does this each time it encounters unassigned sp which is why I had to avoid the app while keeping sp or assigning them before I went. Now whether the PC version just does an 'on update' auto-assign as a one off I can't guess until or in your special case. I just don't want to rule out a first log of the day until we've reached it. They could be experimenting some more.

But, fwiw, as if you need my blessing you're probably absolutely correct
    cookizzz likes this.

I will use it for what I have - but tbh I don't like it.

There will be some that go crazy with cheap tokens or some that pay and let greed get the better of them - but ofc many more that use it sensibly as a little boost.

I just don't like the idea that some will sit on a stack and wait until they meet a difficult opponent then Spam it. (Although I do like the idea that they might hold on to them too long and get trolled >.<)

EDIT: didn't think I spammed this thread was it merged or something deleted >.<
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 04-07-2015 at 10:20 PM.

"""ended in 5 second.. 30min train also in 5 sec.. 1h train ended in 10second .. lol ?!"

10 seconds??? at 5:32am in Spain when I became crazy training my Dr. Rozomashviliator all times changed to 5 seconds...

well... I am trying to know a official answer by now... because looking that in countries like UK one can farm loads of Tokens, if thats not a joke, probably will destroy all the life that this game have ..now theres a differance between token buyers and non buyers.... but this situation allow me to create war machines in the place of players XD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    """ended in 5 second.. 30min train also in 5 sec.. 1h train ended in 10second .. lol ?!"

10 seconds??? at 5:32am in Spain when I became crazy training my Dr. Rozomashviliator all times changed to 5 seconds...

well... I am trying to know a official answer by now... because looking that in countries like UK one can farm loads of Tokens, if thats not a joke, probably will destroy all the life that this game have ..now theres a differance between token buyers and non buyers.... but this situation allow me to create war machines in the place of players XD
    The problem with just going nuts and making a super team is that once you reach 7* even fast trainers slow down a lot. I have tested this for 2+ seasons and you can fly them up to 7* but if you want to go further you better be ready to fork over serious cash for green packs.

At first i thought the slow down was permanent and panicked a bit but at the start of the next season my 7* players became 6* again and bam, fast training returns up to 7*.

The 2 things I take from this that are critical are that if you want to train a SA or new position you'd better do it before they hit 7* and it is just not financially feasible to go to 8 or 9*.

I was wanting to pump them up that high so that I could make use of the fast training while they were young and maybe get a treble but then realized the fast training is more tied to *'s than it is age for those 22 and under anyway. Don't really know what happens to older fast train nordgens as my first batch is just now 20-21. I have a whole second batch on my bench and they train even faster at 5*, then a drop but still fast at 6*, then a big drop at 7*.

For young fast train nordgens it looks like this.

5* get 60+ per max train
    6* get 40-60 per
    7* get 20-40 per
    not yet trained to 8*

To speed things up what I do is do one max train and then one mid train, this brings player down to yellow usually (if not I do a stretch). Then I open the card and employ the green pack and close out. By this time there is maybe 1 second left til it lets you train again.

That is power training and it seems to be at least as effective as waiting the 7 seconds but it has the added advantages of being much faster and also being close to right on the money for the green packs (meaning using a max and a mid makes it use just about the 15% the green pack replaces with every so often an extra stretch or only a max)

Apprentice
    crazy thing to do .... will abuse it to the max mind lol .. shame ive only got 1 good trainer
    no info for you my watchers :P

To be honest, this will be the dagger that will kill the game.

The difference between token buyers and regular players will be colossal.

The game will be unplayable.

I think the latest development of this game is going towards marginalising non token buyers, including me,

In my opinion this is taking the fun and strategy out of the game. just enter you card information an you will be a winner

I will not offer any real money before I know Which way development is heading, I am missing clear communication from Nordeus to adress all these 2015 questions
    khris likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I think the latest development of this game is going towards marginalising non token buyers, including me,

In my opinion this is taking the fun and strategy out of the game. just enter you card information an you will be a winner

I will not offer any real money before I know Which way development is heading, I am missing clear communication from Nordeus to adress all these 2015 questions
    Maybe now Tanking will not be seen like cheating and will be a general option for these non-token buyers that want compete against others XD

Famous
    In the past, through training to gain sp, the maximum condition possibly be consumed through light training in an hour is roughly about 54% (9x2+6x3+3x6). this can be covered by 54/15 = 3.6 green packs. For high intensity training, this is approximately doubled i.e. around 7 green packs. This limited the speed of token buyers /farmers to train their players. Now the training in 1 minute can be more than the training in 1 hour provided that you have sufficient green packs.

This change is neutral. Some managers are benefited while others are not. Everyone can save some time, and lost the interest on managing training schedule.

But I think radical change in the game rules changed the environment and ecosystem of the game. This will attract some new game players but discourage some loyal players. In my opinion, changes like this or auto sp assignment makes T11 becoming another football manager that I may no longer want to play again.

EDIT:
    BTW, because of this change, I think I will have much more interest to set new team and participate in custom leagues which limits tokens of users.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-07-2015 at 05:59 PM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Maybe now Tanking will not be seen like cheating and will be a general option for these non-token buyers that want compete against others XD
    you only realize this now???

Tanking is not cheating and will this new aspect to training, it will be mandatory just to compete with the power trainers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast