Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Crowd Attendance

Crowd Attendance

I am a level 7 manager with 150k+ fans. My stadium finished upgrading to large town in the 3rd day of the season. But since then, I have never had any attendance in my home games. The crowd is always 0/21k. I tried lowering the ticket prices to half of what i can set as maximum price. The win bonus is always maximum for my squad. I have a good challenging squad and my team is always within the top 4 position of the table and i am also currently in the cup 1/4 finals. I have a big game coming up in the cup and i need crowd support for the possession but my crowd is always empty. What can i do to increase crowd in my home matches?

Try lowering the price a little lower. Did you upgraded the "Seats" too ?
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."

All the facilities are upgraded except seatings. Do i have to upgrade that as well? Doesn't that get upgraded every time i build better stadium?

lol i increased the price of tickets a lot ... lv 6 manager (from 7-10 price tickets)
    and i still get full stadium and 5 % poss , i don`t even know how is that possible

Best ticket price = a quarter of the maximum price you can set.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by newace101 View Post
    All the facilities are upgraded except seatings. Do i have to upgrade that as well? Doesn't that get upgraded every time i build better stadium?
    Ofcourse you need to upgrade the seats, when you upgrade the stadium you upgrade his capacity not the seats, so upgrade the seats and you will see the house will be full.
    newace101 likes this.
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."

Thanks. I'll try your suggestion.

put it 1$ first
    tarcanes92 likes this.
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Csaszar Alexandru View Post
    Ofcourse you need to upgrade the seats, when you upgrade the stadium you upgrade his capacity not the seats, so upgrade the seats and you will see the house will be full.
    I thought seats are extra. He has no fans and mows he's making more seats? Unless higher level upgrade to nicer seats I don't know about. Usually you upgrade seats because upgrade stadium takes long time, while seats can take few days at a time giving you chance to upgrade other faculties and don't interfere production of boosters or U21 with the right timing.
    newace101 likes this.

Upgrading seats or stadium is the same thing...

I am also at lvl 7 and with a stadium of 31k capacity, I got ticket price at 14$ for league matches and 18$ for championsleague. Both give me a solid 27k each match (3% possession)
    Today I only played a championsleague match and got around ticket sales at 490k and merchandise at 146k.
    Ofcourse my remaining facilities are lvl 7 minimum.
    newace101 likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast