Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 66 - Week 4

Famous
    but question remains:

with two stars behind u can compete against much stronger team with a good counter formation and a good form?
    not to mention my GK having 1v1 SA and 45.8 Def, 45.6 Phys (speed anyone?) vs ST with 29.4 Att and MC with 30ish Att and same **** for phys? admit it, little bit funny isnt it?
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Addicted
    Mini update my end.

Rhondda Rovers main team played the second leg of the Cup match against Soma Spor. Despite not being able to watch it, we were able to pull off a 1-0 win to give us a 3-1 aggregate victory and proceed to the next round.

Season 66 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-05-08-23-22-36.jpg

Meanwhile, the reserves played in the League against Bucky FC. Despite a slow start, the quality eventually told and we romped to a 6-0 victory to remain top of the League.

Season 66 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-05-08-23-22-47.jpg

On a final note, a miracle happened..............WE SIGNED A DECENT MR AT LONG LAST!!!

Season 66 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-05-08-23-23-09.jpg

Though it isn't as good as I wanted, it is the best I could get without going into a full on bidding war (got for 1T) and an absolutely shocking transfer market. This means that Musebelliu is now on the market and though I will be keeping an eye out for better players, at least I have my main areas I wanted to strengthen now sorted.
    Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Great CL day:
    I just love this screen
    Season 66 - Week 4-cl.jpg

Stats:
    Season 66 - Week 4-stats.png

For now I am number one
    Season 66 - Week 4-cl-rank.png

And the fun part. Again Hamid played awsome and got a 9 like MOM Csengo
    Season 66 - Week 4-side1.jpgSeason 66 - Week 4-hamid.jpg

He is either footed, but apparently has a weak side? which he scores from either way
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 05-09-2015 at 09:36 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Great CL day:
    I just love this screen
    and no win bonus !
    Gert Funck, cookizzz and Buffs Mad like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Spoiler
    Season 66 - Week 4-formations.jpgSeason 66 - Week 4-ratings.jpgSeason 66 - Week 4-stats.jpg

I couldn't watch the match, and although till last night his team seemed abandoned, he came back, he watched the match with a friend supporting him giving him a total of 10% possession (0 crowd in stadium..)
    My best player, Gabric, got a 6, he usually gets 9s & 8s. While the MotM was the lowest quality on the field.
    Next match will be against same team, and I'll probably won't be there to watch it again..
    Buffs Mad and Gert Funck like this.

CL: Buffs FC win 3-0 away in the 3rd Group Match.

Buffs Mad was a bit bored and had one of his "I wonder what would happen if...." moments. So the Buffs went 3N-3N-3W-1 Mixed and Long v opposition 3N-5-2 flat. Although possession was ours it didn't go that well in the chances department so the team was switched to 4-3N-2W-1 Flanks for the second half

Left Winger Ikechi Anya scored twice and Shaun Maloney added another cutting in from the right wing.

Seems like Lord Nordeus messed up the Buffs nerf - he seems to have only pressed the Concede in Every Game button for the League and Cup, still a big bagel in the CL GA column.

League same story: I dominated (lots of blues for me)
    Season 66 - Week 4-del-1.jpgSeason 66 - Week 4-del2.png
    C. Souza MOM with a 9

70 % thats efficiency
    Season 66 - Week 4-stats.png
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 05-09-2015 at 04:49 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Level 12 Manager!!!

League: 5-0-0; in 1st place

Champions: 3-0-0; atop Group G. Got a scare today, coming from behind in the 2nd half on the road. Opponent played a 4-1-3w-2 and I used 4-2-2-2 hexagon. Both managers were present and the game remained scoreless until the 41st minute, when the opposition scored off a double corner. Game remained 1:0 in the 58th when both managers substituted, him electing to stay with 4-1-3w-2 and me changing to a 3n-2w-2n-1-2; removing 6* DL/DC Karakai for 4* DMR/MR/AMR Heiner Gamboa. His sub was recorded 2nd by the game engine and 3 minutes later, Owie Ogunyode, broke through his stingy defense, netting the equalizer. 11 minutes later, recently substituted, Heiner Gamboa headed home the game winner.

This win, should cement our place in the KO rounds. If we finish 2nd, we'll most likely face BRAC, a hybrid 4/5* team from Croatia, running 4-4-2 classic. If we win the group, I haven't got a clue who'd we play; currently it would be a hybrid 3/4* 4-4-2 classic with an active manager. The other two teams have more quality than this squad, but play strange formations, and by strange I mean 2n-2w-4-2 and 2n-3w-1-3w-1.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-09-2015 at 06:56 PM.

We made up for the earlier CL loss in the later league match. No, not really, we're now in 3rd place so nothing will make up for it except for a few wins in the CL.
    So, we dominated in the league 6-0. Nothing much to say, if only the team played half as well during the CL match we would've won easily.
    Gabric scored a hat-trick and contributed with an assist getting a rating of 9, now leading all 3 tables : Top scorer(7), Top passer(5) and Top rated(8.6).
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    300 goals today from Neymar, my best ST so far (and by far)

Season 66 - Week 4-neymar-300-goals.jpg

Season 66 - Week 4-neymar-day-7-.jpg
    Ayman, Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast