Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: top of the tree

Apprentice

top of the tree

Sorry peeps but I haven't been playing for a while and haven't been on forum either but have they sorted out the problems players had at higher levels. Not affording wages fortheir player, affording to buy players and enough players available on transfer lists ?

They have removed the cap on money, which was at 2.15B.

Looking at teams around me (At level 29) it looks like quite a lot of teams are struggling now to keep in the black with money, so I would say it is still a big issue that is affecting a lot of players in the higher levels.

I'm playing several friendly games a day and watching videos for cash and am making nearly 50M profit a day so its not impacting me at the moment, but looking at other teams it is clear that it is an on-going problem and I do think sooner rather than later if videos for cash disappear, then I too will start to lose money long term unless Nordeus change the way money goes in and out of clubs.
    Raykco likes this.

Apprentice
    Thanks i was just wandering cos im level 22 and i have 2.13b and quite comfortable money wise.Is this stopping you from wanting to get promoted or are you still going for it?

I'm still going for it.

I have 4.54B in cash due to watching videos for cash and playing several friendlies, so its not bothering me in the slightest. I've also got over 14,000 farmed tokens too so I can easily buy a pack of cash if needed down the line etc...

I would say it has probably made it a bit easier for me to progress as teams simply can't buy new players at this level as they don't have the money so its quite easy to coast through the leagues to the next level with the rest of the teams around me getting weaker as the season goes on as they lose players due to debt.

The only problem I have run into is that it is almost impossible now for me to be able to sell a player as most of the teams simply don't have the money to buy them off me - and the players I want to sell are not good enough to attract the users who can afford to buy them, so sacking players and/or letting their contracts run down has become a bit of a skill too.

Quote Originally Posted by paul northey View Post
    Sorry peeps but I haven't been playing for a while and haven't been on forum either but have they sorted out the problems players had at higher levels. Not affording wages fortheir player, affording to buy players and enough players available on transfer lists ?
    to answer short: no problem has not been solved.

There are still no 5* players and the wages are extreme compared to steady income It's a darn shame if a good game comes to a stop because of fiscal issues bad programming

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I can already see how it could become a problem later on down the line even at lvl 5 now.

The income you get from tickets, merchandise, and sponsors is an absolute joke compared to the cost of buying players and their wages. Especially when you see how big the competition prizes are, particularly in the higher lvl cups. If a player like me makes a deep run in the cup or CL then you make plenty of money.

If you miss the CL and get bounced in round 1 of the cup you would lose your @$$ trying to buy players. None of this means a thing to me because I have won 2 cups and made the finals all 3 seasons of the CL and whatever extra spending I want gets covered by maybe one token cash investment per season.

I still marvel at the guy who farmed 13,000 tokens. That isn't possible in the US. I have looked all through mobile, facebook, and the T11 site and there is no real way to watch videos for tokens here. The T11 site has a couple spots that SAY you can watch ads for them but it doesn't work. Just like the surveys here. All they "surveys" are scams that just throw page after page of other offers at you and say at the end if you don't complete the offers you get no tokens. They aren't even free.

The only ways to farm tokens in the US that I can find is with free trials, insurance quotes, and a handful of offers that while require some money are worth more in tokens than the cost. Then there are a bunch that are nowhere near worth the money.

Videos for cash give an insanely small amount. Like 10k per video. It would take all day to get up enough to buy one Nordgen even if they didn't cap the videos for packs like they do. Some days you can watch 20-30 altogether (red/blue/green/cash combined). Other days it is only a few.

It really sucks that someone like you in a neighboring country can do so well with them and I get crap.

Or the surveys will make you answer a ton of questions and then say "sorry, you don't match our criteria, you get nothing"
    Gert Funck likes this.

The amount of money you get per video watched increases as you go up a level, so when you are higher up you can get money from them.

At the start its like 10K a vid. Now I get around 1.5M per vid at level 29. Still got to watch loads to meet my wage demand of 30.9M a day, but its possible to meet my wage demands by watching videos meaning my income from tickets, prize money and sponsors makes me a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    The amount of money you get per video watched increases as you go up a level, so when you are higher up you can get money from them.

At the start its like 10K a vid. Now I get around 1.5M per vid at level 29. Still got to watch loads to meet my wage demand of 30.9M a day, but its possible to meet my wage demands by watching videos meaning my income from tickets, prize money and sponsors makes me a profit.
    I disagree with this completly.

At my level, 30 that is, you get 1 milion for each video.
    To follow your logic, I should watch every single video offer as money to keep the weels running. Those suitcases is what keeps me a little competative, so this is not a plausable way to go.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I disagree with this completly.

At my level, 30 that is, you get 1 milion for each video.
    To follow your logic, I should watch every single video offer as money to keep the weels running. Those suitcases is what keeps me a little competative, so this is not a plausable way to go.
    I get 1.57M per vid at level 29. If you are only getting around 1M per vid and you are a level above me then that is wrong.

Since the start of this season (Two and a half days ago) I have made 131M from watching vids for cash. I make that 84 videos watched. I used to swap between red and green packs for those suitcases, but the cash issue at the moment to me seems to be more important than getting extra rests or injury packs - as if I power train my wages go up as players improve.

Last season I made 1.5B from watching videos for cash (and they are only 30 seconds long at most). My total wages paid out that season was just under 800M - so I made around 700M profit from watching videos and all my ticket sales (and I was playing 4/5 friendlies a day too), sponsorship and price money was extra profit too.

Having cash in the bank is important as it keeps the team ticking over. I'm paying 30.9M per day out in wages, which I work out will mean my wage bill for the entire season (30.9 x 27) will be 834.3M. That is how much money I need to generate to post a profit this season before I buy any new players or increase wages etc... If I can get around the 1.5B from watching videos again then I am well in profit cash wise.

I'm currently sat with 4.51B, so whilst I am seeing others struggle with finance at this level I am actually doing OK. My concern however is that in another 10/15 seasons I may be struggling to meet wages if videos disappear or decrease in quantity, whilst money through the gate is already struggling to match the daily wage intake - and that will only get a wider gap.

Red and Green suitcases, which I used to save, are great to improve the side but in the long run, the green ones aid in pushing up the wage bill - and in 10 seasons time I won't have any extra to show for power training my entire side now, whilst the 800M profit I make from watching videos now will still be in my balance as extra security then.

Its a massive flaw by Nordeus that cash is such a problem at high levels as it is stopping teams from being competitive and turning the game into the haves and have nots. If you can't farm, you either have to pay to play this game competitively at this game, or do it on a showstring and with an uphill battle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast